How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-02-2012
V.I.P.

I love her short hair so much! The long blonde mane was getting to be too washed out on her.

02-02-2012
fashion elite

London Feb 1st

Dailymail.

02-02-2012
fashion elite

Cameron Diaz zips up her leather motorcycle jacket after leaving Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's home on a sunny day.
(February 2, 2012)

zimbio.

02-02-2012
V.I.P.

^^love love her givenchy bag!!

02-02-2012
fashion elite

more adds

Popsugar

02-02-2012
fashion elite

Celebrity Gossip.net

02-02-2012
V.I.P.

I like the way she's styling her hair better now, but I still feel like this hair ages her, that she looks older. I don't know if it's the colour (very light) or the fact that she's spent time in the sun recently or just...well, father time. She still looks lovely, but just older - and more like Ellen Barkin.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

03-02-2012
V.I.P.

Cameron Diaz at Heathrow Airport to catch a flight on February 2, 2012 in London, UK.
Zimbio.com

03-02-2012
backstage pass

Something teenagey about the outfit which is ageing. I think she looks best in more classic shapes.

03-02-2012
fashion elite

I love the motorcycle jacket/black jeans look - just awesome. And i would tackle her for that Givenchy bag.

I really love the super light/ashy blond on her.

03-02-2012
V.I.P.

don't like that leather jacket...

03-02-2012
V.I.P.

^me neither. it ruins the whole look for me (plus that hairstyle)...

03-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dora View Post
Reese Witherspoon and Cameron Diaz leave The Arts Club together on Tuesday (January 31) in London, England.

justjared.buzznet
Gwyneth Paltrow & Stella McCartney were also there with them.

03-02-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Plain Jane View Post
I like the way she's styling her hair better now, but I still feel like this hair ages her, that she looks older. I don't know if it's the colour (very light) or the fact that she's spent time in the sun recently or just...well, father time. She still looks lovely, but just older - and more like Ellen Barkin.
agreed. TBH i think she had it cut short because it looked nice when she was younger. Now she would be soooo much better adding some extensions. The colour is nice - kind of beachy LA blonde, its just too harsh. A beach blonde wavy look would be nice - and more flattering. Like this;

hollywoodlife.com

Last edited by Fashionturnip; 03-02-2012 at 06:53 PM.

05-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
BEVERLY HILLS, CA — Cameron Diaz will present at the 84th Academy Awards ceremony, telecast producers Brian Grazer and Don Mischer announced today.

Diaz will be seen next in “What to Expect When You’re Expecting” and “Gambit.” Her film credits include “Bad Teacher,” “The Green Hornet,” “Knight and Day,” “My Sister’s Keeper,” “What Happens in Vegas,” “The Holiday,” “Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle,” “Gangs of New York,” “Any Given Sunday” and the four animated “Shrek” films.

Academy Awards for outstanding film achievements of 2011 will be presented on Sunday, February 26, at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center®, and televised live by the ABC Television Network. The Oscar presentation also will be televised live in more than 225 countries worldwide.
oscars.go.com

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, cameron, diaz, november