How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

29-12-2011
rising star

Not entirely fashion-related, but I love how happy she always looks. It comes across as very genuine. I may not always like what she wears, but I love how she's always smiling in a very real way.

And her hair. I am so jealous of her hair. She can keep the title and the prince - I just want the hair!

29-12-2011
V.I.P.

That LK Bennett jacket is a great find, I bet it'll sell out in a minute.

29-12-2011
V.I.P.

^I read somewhere that the jacket is currently sold out, but it could be reissued now that she's worn it. It sold for £695 and also comes in black.

29-12-2011
kabhi alvida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
Both Autumn and Zara wear short dresses to this event every year. If it were inappropriate I imagine someone would have said something to them by now. Their dresses in 2009 were probably as short as Catherine's this year.
Difference being that Kate has the legs for a short dress (which isn't actually that short). She has the best figure out of all the royals.

Eugenie and Beatrice have always been a bit tacky....

29-12-2011
kabhi alvida

Has she ever worn the green polka dot pencil and blue crop jacket from Topshop that she apparently bought a few months back?

Would love to see her in those!

29-12-2011
.my prison is your brain.

Love outdoorsy Kate! That outfit definitely looks like the old days before she was under the magnifying glass as much, therefore very authentic to what her true style probably is and very refreshing to see. I think she looks as gorgeous as in any gown like that.

29-12-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
They certainly do fit well...
I was thinking ".....I wonder if they would make my bum look that good?"

but I know she works hard for hers!

29-12-2011
V.I.P.

She looks good but the coat is hideous!

29-12-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by impossibleprincess View Post
Difference being that Kate has the legs for a short dress (which isn't actually that short). She has the best figure out of all the royals.

Eugenie and Beatrice have always been a bit tacky....
are you kidding me ?? Eugenie and Beatrice Tacky ?? :O how come :S

29-12-2011
V.I.P.

To be honest I don't like that jacket at all!

30-12-2011
V.I.P.

Now, now, Harry old boy...no sizing up young Kate here- she is a good looking bird, heh? but she is your sisiter in law....

WhatKateWore.com

30-12-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KemAlnagdy View Post
are you kidding me ?? Eugenie and Beatrice Tacky ?? :O how come :S
Not the original poster, but I have to agree. More often than not, they are definitely tacky. Just think about what they wore to the royal wedding. When Beatrice is on the money, she looks very elegant. But she's wildly inconsistent. Eugenie has issues with fit - she often makes choices which aren't the best for her figure. But again, when she's on, she's quite nice. Unlike Kate or Zara, they seem to both still be finding themselves, style-wise, and with that inconsistency comes some spectacular misses.

Just look at some of their outfits:

http://madhattery.royalroundup.com/c...trice-of-york/

http://madhattery.royalroundup.com/c...genie-of-york/

Quite a bit of it is tacky. While Kate may be considered boring, she has been fairly consistent with her style, and at least hitting reserved, if not elegant, in most of her appearances.

30-12-2011
tfs star

^ they both are chic ! they try and take risks , specially Bea ,clothes looks amazing on her ! unlike Zara who needs a stylist if she's gonna make any role in the future ! clothes dont always fit on Eugenie but hey ! she's still so young and still learning !
Beatrice's outfit for the wedding was certainly one of the best outfits on the day except the hat which i've got a video of a reporter's visit to the hatmaker (forgot his name) Beatrice came ,and she told her she doesnt know how the hat looks until now !
i find both Beatrice and Eugenie have their own style which is very appropriate for their age and title , DOC sometimes dresses like her mother ! she even wears some of her mother's clothes !

30-12-2011
rising star

A lot of women share clothes with the female relatives and friends, there nothing wrong with that.

30-12-2011
tfs star

it's not about sharing ! im a guy and i share my clothes , Emma Watson shared her clothes with her flatmate , but they are from the same generation , Emma didnt wear her mother's clothes ! every age has it's clothes !

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, cambridge, catherine, december, duchess, june, kate, middleton