How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-09-2012
fashion icon

I loved everything she wore in this trip. Her style choices on this trip were a million times better than what she wore on their trip to North America. It wasn't very exciting, but it was definitely beautiful and wearable. Any woman would look good in those pretty dresses.

14-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALAUU View Post
I loved everything she wore in this trip. Her style choices on this trip were a million times better than what she wore on their trip to North America. It wasn't very exciting, but it was definitely beautiful and wearable. Any woman would look good in those pretty dresses.
really? i was thinking that the canadian outfits were loads better.
i did really like the temperley lace dress. that was the standout for me.

14-09-2012
trendsetter

The Temperley totally makes up for the disaster that was the McQueen gown. Love that she wore her hair up as well.

Considering this is her first tour to countries that require knees covered/dresses with sleeves, I think she's doing a good job balancing dressing for fashion and dressing as a diplomat.

14-09-2012
fashion icon

Oooh.... The Temperley dress is a stunner! It's a very classic look, complete with pearls in her hair (which I love), but it works so well.

14-09-2012
fashion icon

^ I loved her hair with the pearls. She always has the best hair. Whoever does her hair deserves a raise.

14-09-2012
front row

totally love her last two looks. specially the lace number.

14-09-2012
V.I.P.

I love the Beulah London dress. Somehow, even more with the headscarf. She looks amazing.

And the Temperley dress is so pretty. The pearls in her hair instantly reminded me of Keira Knightley at the Venice Film Festival in 2007.

Last edited by LolaSvelt; 14-09-2012 at 03:07 PM.

14-09-2012
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
I love the Beulah London dress. Somehow, even more with the headscarf. She looks amazing.
I completely agree about the headscarf. I think it just make's the outfit really. I think it just goes to show that being covered up doesn't mean that a person isn't stylish.

14-09-2012
backstage pass

The Beulah is completely appropriate AND looks good, while that Temperley--hair and all--is one of her best looks ever. Rooting for this to continue!

14-09-2012
trendsetter

^ I agree. I love her in anything Temperley. Its simple but very pretty.

15-09-2012
V.I.P.

Why doesn't she wear any tiaras to state functions? The only time I've seen her wear a tiara is at her wedding.

But satisfaction brought it back

15-09-2012
backstage pass

whatkatewore (facebook)
In Borneo

15-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternitygoddess View Post
Why doesn't she wear any tiaras to state functions? The only time I've seen her wear a tiara is at her wedding.
I've never really thought about it but it's a good question. Maybe The Queen doesn't think she needs them yet. When she gets bumped up to Princess of Whales she probably will.

15-09-2012
fashion icon

^I've thought about this as well and I wonder if they are trying to make her look more "accessible" by not wearing a tiara? I don't really remember Eugenie and Beatrice wearing them, and they were born in to the royal family. So maybe the younger set of royals are staying away from them until they mature into wearing tiara's?

15-09-2012
front row

I don't think she's going to wear tiaras until she starts attending state dinners with foreign dignitaries and I can't see that happening until William and her become Prince and Princess of Wales.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, cambridge, catherine, duchess, february, june, kate, middleton