How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

15-09-2012
Rebaptising my badness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glittering Star View Post
In Borneo
She's looking the perfect mix of sporty and classy in this outfit, with a little bit of sexy thrown in for good measure. I like it.

15-09-2012
front row

I dont get why everyone thinks she is elegant.... all of her dresses look great in a 50 year old for a wedding.....She is 30. And except the last one with the jeans, she looks sooooo old in the other ones.

This last look looks very nice! Finally she looks like a 30 year old... but please cut the curls.... no more curls please!!!!

15-09-2012
V.I.P.

Well, in my opinion, she does NOT dress like a 50-year-old. I like that she wears classic dresses with simple pumps (it's obviously her duty to, but she's worn some nice dresses ever since the wedding). You honestly thought the Prabal Gurung dress is made for a 50-year-old woman? Or the Raoul one? I don't know, call me old fashioned, but I just love the style of dresses that she wears.

15-09-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
Well, in my opinion, she does NOT dress like a 50-year-old. I like that she wears classic dresses with simple pumps (it's obviously her duty to, but she's worn some nice dresses ever since the wedding). You honestly thought the Prabal Gurung dress is made for a 50-year-old woman? Or the Raoul one? I don't know, call me old fashioned, but I just love the style of dresses that she wears.
Im talking about this tour. And in general Except 2 looks, the rest was .... well veeeeery boring. Nice dresses but.. for my mother.

15-09-2012
Rebaptising my badness

Quote:
I think people sometimes forget that she's a Duchess, not a London it-girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraprado View Post
I dont get why everyone thinks she is elegant.... all of her dresses look great in a 50 year old for a wedding.....She is 30. And except the last one with the jeans, she looks sooooo old in the other ones.

This last look looks very nice! Finally she looks like a 30 year old... but please cut the curls.... no more curls please!!!!
What's wrong with her curls?

Last edited by Nemova; 15-09-2012 at 02:07 PM.

15-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Im talking about this tour. And in general Except 2 looks, the rest was .... well veeeeery boring. Nice dresses but.. for my mother.
Uh, the Prabal and Raoul dresses were from this tour.

15-09-2012
When in doubt, wear red.

I loved every single look from this tour. It was appropriate but modern and elegant at the same time.

15-09-2012
tfs star

She needs to drees up that way, and it is accorded to her age.. I could not image a 50 old women wearing wedges..

and appart from that, what do you expect? she wearing jeans and tops? naaah shes not a fashion blogger, model, or common girl, she is a DUCHESS!

15-09-2012
front row

Quote:
Uh, the Prabal and Raoul dresses were from this tour.
Did you read what i post??? except from two looks the rest of dressses were boring for me. Maibe i have to be more clear two looks from this tour.

15-09-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceePriincess View Post
She needs to drees up that way, and it is accorded to her age.. I could not image a 50 old women wearing wedges..

and appart from that, what do you expect? she wearing jeans and tops? naaah shes not a fashion blogger, model, or common girl, she is a DUCHESS!
Well the wedges..... those in particular are horrible.... i have seen her wearing fantastic clothes in other events... this tour was boring for me.

15-09-2012
trendsetter

Quote:

But you have to factor in the countries she is visiting. The dress code in that part of the world requires higher necklines, sleeves, and skirts that hit the knee or below the knee. Kate's clothing choices is being respectful towards that (and she can't just thumb her nose at the fashion codes because she's there not only as a royal, but as a diplomat as well.)

I can't say I blame her for playing it super-safe.

15-09-2012
V.I.P.

There's nothing wrong with her clothing selection. Her outfits are all very classic and lovely choices, but it is HER that makes everything look bland, even McQueen, which says alot. Imagine her outfits on someone like Diane Kruger and there would be a totally different reaction.

But satisfaction brought it back

15-09-2012
backstage pass

I have a theory about her shoes, and basically why she wears the same pairs again and again. When I looked at the pictures of her barefooted she appears to have extremely flat feet, so maybe because her feet are flat and made wide she finds it hard to buy shoes that fit her comfortably, so when she finds a certain pair that fit nicely she keeps with them. Just a theory. :p

15-09-2012
backstage pass

http://www.facebook.com/pages/David-AramaitiiVideo-Photo
Leaving for the Solomon Islands

16-09-2012
V.I.P.

^ that dress is for grandma! and the shoes dont go with the dress. terrible

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, cambridge, catherine, duchess, february, june, kate, middleton