How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-11-2012
backstage pass

whatkatewore (facebook)
At remembrance service in DVF coat

11-11-2012
V.I.P.

It's a beautiful coat!
Posted via Mobile Device

11-11-2012
front row

her lacy dress outfit would have looked better if she added red belt with that clutch.

11-11-2012
backstage pass

That's a great coat and works well with the hat.

12-11-2012
V.I.P.

Kinda sad there wasn't a new coat to see but glad she's recycling.

12-11-2012
backstage pass

haha she looks like "what the f* I'm doing here"

12-11-2012
tfs star

She already used that hat... I remember with a red coat. She's recycling a LOT

15-11-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by annwoj View Post
haha she looks like "what the f* I'm doing here"
or maybe it's just solemn since she got shouted at for laughing at last year's Rememberance Day...

15-11-2012
tfs star

really? I didnt noticed that... and how was it???

16-11-2012
backstage pass

whatkatewore.com
Spotted in Kensington Gardens

18-11-2012
backstage pass

Apparently Kim Kardashian sent some of her designs for Kate but she sent them back. Can't really blame her.

Quote:
A royal snub! Kim Kardashian sends Kate Middleton freebie clothing from her Kollection ... but the Duchess sends them straight back

Kate Middleton is admired for her impeccable style, and designers all over the world line up to dress the royal brunette.
So it's no suprise that during her recent trip to London, Kim Kardashian wanted to get a piece of the action.
The reality star and her famous sisters recently launched a fashion collection at Dorothy Perkins, and reportedly send the Duchess a load of free clothing, only to get them send straight back.

According to The Examiner, Kate politely declined to accept any of the free clothing received from the famous reality star.

The Kardashian Kollection features a lot of figure-hugging silhouettes, with leopard print and studs - not exactly appropriate for a member of the Royal family.

A palace insider told the magazine: 'Kate is hardly going to turn up for an event with the queen in a cheap leopard-print miniskirt or gold sequined jacket.'
The source also said Kim invited Kate over for tea, in an attempt to get a new royal best friend out of her recent trip to London. But once again, the Duchess politely declined the offer.
A friend close to Miss Kardashian rubbished the claims and told MailOnline: 'Kim never asked Kate to lunch. She was there (in England) working for a few days.'

And another insider explained to the Daily Star earlier this week why Kim is so keen on getting closer to Kate.
'She hoped Kate might be seen wearing one of the designs out in public, which would give their fashion credentials a huge boost,' the source explained.
And a link with the Royal family would have given them the stepping stone they wanted to be big in the UK, the insider continued:
'The Kardashians want to be as big in the UK as they are in America, and think associating themselves with the Royals, especially Kate, will help them achieve that.'

Speaking in a recent interview with Now magazine, Kim Kardashian gushed about how much she love's the Duchess's fashions style.

'Kate seems like a really sweet person and she's a princess. We love her sense of fashion. She could wear our looks and team it with one of her hats.'
A representative of Kate Middleton told MailOnline: 'In general terms, the policy of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge is not to accept any unsolicited gifts unless the sender is known personally to His or Her Royal Highness. Any such gifts are returned to the sender with thanks and an explanation of Their Royal Highnesses' policy.'
A spokesperson for Kim Kardashian was not available for comment.
dailymail.com

18-11-2012
V.I.P.

So GLAD Kate and William have a policy for cases just like this! I can't believe Kim K would even let the idea enter her mind, that Kate would wear her tacky clothes. Anything for publicity I guess!

Last edited by Ashcottmanor; 18-11-2012 at 03:55 PM.

18-11-2012
fashion icon

Well, I bet that there are a lot of people who are looking to cozy up to Kate and other members of the Royal family just for a bit of press and for their own ends. In that respect, it must really suck not always knowing if people want to be friends with you because of who you are or because of your title. And this sort of thing just paints Kim in a poor light, not a very classy thing to do, I must say. But then again, I can't even imagine Kate wearing the same sort of clothes that Kim wears, it's so not her taste. She's much more reserved in her style it seems.

18-11-2012
V.I.P.

Thank god Kare refused to take them

18-11-2012
tfs star

Im so glad Kate did that Kim Kardashian dresses awful and chep IMO.

Kate has a refined taste when it comes to clothes, like Alexander McQueen, I cant imagine that Kim dare to compare herself or her clothes with McQueen hahaha

Good for Kate

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, cambridge, catherine, duchess, february, june, kate, middleton