How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-11-2012
tfs star

I like the coat. Red works good on her.

Im so happy to see she cut her hair and colour it. Kate's hair color was almost black, now is chestnut-light brown.

Did she read my posts about having a new hair style? because now is straight, I dont see the curls anymore so happy she is looking like something I wanted to see in her.

26-11-2012
tfs star

I like how relaxed this look is. I went to the Scotland rugby match at the weekend and there was a woman wearing a sequined bolero while what Kate is wearing is exactly right - she's not floating in in some ballgown and hair that took hours to style. I like the coat too. I actually think it's less frumpy than a lot of the coats she owns.

27-11-2012
V.I.P.

I think reds and pinks really suit her, when she wears grays or blacks it washes her out and looks dull. She should stick to brighter colors like red and maroon.

27-11-2012
backstage pass

dailymail.co.uk
In Mulberry at The National History Museum

27-11-2012
fashion icon

Wait? Does that dress have peace signs on it? Somehow it sort of transforms the look from being too "mumsy" into something a bit cooler, and tongue-in-cheek. Love the color of the dress too and the fact she isn't wearing nude colored heels with it!

Last edited by YoninahAliza; 27-11-2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: forgot a word

27-11-2012
Rebaptising my badness

I love the dress - both for its colour and the love and peace signs all over it. That said, I don't like what she did to her hair. It looks outdated and old.

27-11-2012
trendsetter

I'll be the odd one out. I hate the dress and think it's mumsy. The colour looks great on her, but the dress itself is hideous. And I dislike her makeup too.

27-11-2012
front row

Oh honey, no. Just no.

The dress itself isn't horrible (but not great either). She's worn it before. But with that parted hair it's Very Bad '80s.

The Choos are nice though!

27-11-2012
.my prison is your brain.

Her hair was always her most redeeming quality (looks wise), I agree it's completely dated/awkward looking now

27-11-2012
tfs star

oh no! the curls and the horrible clothes are back

I like the color of the dress, but I hate the shape of it .. it will be too old even for a 90 year old....

I believe the shoes must have been in a nude color, why? because the dress is a bright color so the shoes kind of "take" the light of the dress. We would have appreciated the look better with nude shoes..Love the shoes, but not for this dress.

The hair... omg Kate! I believe the fact that she cut it is acceptable, she needed a change, but that style only works with straight hair, why? because those curls not only age her, but they also make her look like untidy.

27-11-2012
V.I.P.

Not a fan of the new haircut at all... It really ages her!

27-11-2012
Rebaptising my badness

Her new haircut (with or without the curls) reminds me of Jaclyn Smith in "Charlie's Angels" and that can't be a good thing if you're living in 2012 and not in the late 70s. I loved the way she used to wear it, no matter how boring some people might think it looked.

28-11-2012
windowshopping

hmmm, she looks very ABBA to me. could fit right in. or OR That '70s show. yeah. :/

28-11-2012
front row

don't like her new hair. it needs more layers or it looks like outgrown bangs that she hasn't trimmed yet. and i don't even start with that dress. i didn't liked it the first time and i like it even less now and i would never ever pay £1,600 for dress like that because it looks like something you can get for £1 from second-hand shop.

28-11-2012
tfs star

Official Visit to Cambridge:

justjared, myroyal-myroyals

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, cambridge, catherine, duchess, february, june, kate, middleton