How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-06-2012
V.I.P.

What is the overall opinion of her hair? I think it is lush and marvelous, but I wouldn't be surprised to see her being criticized about it either (as usual...)

14-06-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
What is the overall opinion of her hair? I think it is lush and marvelous, but I wouldn't be surprised to see her being criticized about it either (as usual...)
Her hair is in great condition she has lovely natural looking hair extensions but I think she plays it too safe. There are so many wonderful hairstyles she could do with the length of hair she has but her hair is either blow dried straight or half-up half-down its getting a bit boring now.

It would be nice to see her with a curly hairstyle or different chignon updo's but I doubt that will ever happen .

Last edited by funkystar; 14-06-2012 at 10:54 AM.

14-06-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkystar View Post
Her hair is in great condition she has lovely natural looking hair extensions but I think she plays it too safe.
I don't think she has extensions, I think she has naturally lovely thick hair.

14-06-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judleberry View Post
I don't think she has extensions, I think she has naturally lovely thick hair.
she definitely has extensions her hair wasn't as thick a few years ago.

14-06-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkystar View Post
she definitely has extensions her hair wasn't as thick a few years ago.
I don't think so, when I look at photos from years ago, like 2006 say, her hair looks thick, just not styled as well, and she had layers in it then. Now it's all the one length.

I just can't see her having extensions. Until I see an obvious clip or track or something, I won't believe it!

14-06-2012
V.I.P.

I always thought it looked like her own hair too...

14-06-2012
.my prison is your brain.

Oh believe me, if she had extensions, the media would write scathing articles about it. The Daily Mail actually accused her of having them, but then it was proved that the picture they posted was of a scar on her head. Her hair was just as thick in all the pictures I've seen of her at St. Andrews, like Judleberry pointed out it's just styled/cut better now.

14-06-2012
trendsetter

I guess we'll agree to disagree then, also if extensions are fitted properly you wouldn't be able to see tracks/clips anyway so just because you cant see them doesn't mean she doesn't have them.

Last edited by funkystar; 14-06-2012 at 06:15 PM.

14-06-2012
V.I.P.

Her hair shifted over the years when she started going to high-end salons in London. It's the same with her skin...combination of her parents making more money and her keeping up with these things more.

15-06-2012
V.I.P.

She clearly does not have extensions, but whatever, been looking really great lately, i loved her with the Queen, she seems to really like Kate.

15-06-2012
V.I.P.

she has been going to the richard ward salon for 8+ years and has stayed faithful to the same hairdresser. i think that's a good thing. her highlights have changed however. in recent years she's had more highlights and lowlights that can contribute to the illusion of volume.

st james palace released a statement saying that she did have a scar on her scalp from a childhood operation but declined to say more. not sure why the scar hasnt been visible in other photos. i'm not 100% sure myself if it is a scar or not.

15-06-2012
trendsetter

I like her hair. I do wish if she was going to keep it the same length, she'd do more with it (the same unvarying hair style gets soooooooo boring after awhile), but it's nice.

I didn't realize she got it dyed.

15-06-2012
V.I.P.

It must be considered quite an honor for Catherine to be seated right next to the Queen so often...

15-06-2012
backstage pass

dailymail.co.uk
Quote:
The Duchess of Cambridge enjoyed a secret trip to the theatre last night - leaving her husband at home, like millions of men, watching the football.
While Prince William sat in front of the television at Kensington Palace with a few beers glued to England's European Cup match, Kate was taking 150 children from one of her charities, The Art Room, to see a production of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.

15-06-2012
V.I.P.

Monday is The Order of The Garter!! Should be a show with everything but Yul Brenner! (For those of you who still obsess about the play Chess, like myself...) What will Kate wear? McQueen??

Last edited by Boomer; 15-06-2012 at 07:06 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, cambridge, catherine, duchess, february, june, kate, middleton