How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-09-2012
tfs star

19 September in Paris stepping out of Dior shop with Sydney Toledano (seems like she's having Couture dresses done for the Luxembourg wedding)

Royaldish

Last edited by KemAlnagdy; 25-09-2012 at 01:47 PM.

25-09-2012
trendsetter

Love the red Dior and that print dress is nice too.

Is she wearing a vest underneath the blazer, or is it just designed that way?

25-09-2012
V.I.P.

Ick. She does so well like the red dress, but then she ruins her streak with this outfit.

V.I.P.

dailymail.co.uk
[img]http://i38.************/u/f38/11/78/63/65/th/arti2114.jpg[/img][img]http://i38.************/u/f38/11/78/63/65/th/arti2115.jpg[/img]

23-10-2012
trendsetter

I hate that shrug she is wearing in #50, but the dress itself looks good. I really like the colour too.

I like the halter too.

She looks sooooo pale. And she looks different yet again. Did she get something done?

23-10-2012
V.I.P.

Her makeup is almost non existent and it doesn't suit her. I don't care for the halter dress cause it's too plain but the red dress is nice. I would have loved to see her at the Luxembourg wedding.

tfs star

The red dress without the shrug , she wore it to attend a luncheon on their honor

The back of the halter neck gown for the Princess Grace Awards

It's by Ralph Lauren

She had two casual outings in New York

And attended the Versace Soho store opening cocktail

Wearing Versace

They also attended Ritz Carlton 100 anniversary in Montreal

Wearing Ralph Lauren Blue Label

theroyalcouturier.blogspot.com ,Zimbio, NewMyRoyals, WireImage, Versace, Royaldish

29-10-2012
V.I.P.

Wow. Just a hot mess at every event she is attending lately. I don't know what part of "Princess" she doesn't get....you have to have a little class and tact and that Versace outfit had none of it. She looks more like a rock star these days than a Princess. Makes me long for the Princess Grace days again, she always had class and sophistication not a flare for the ugly.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashcottmanor View Post
Wow. Just a hot mess at every event she is attending lately. I don't know what part of "Princess" she doesn't get....you have to have a little class and tact and that Versace outfit had none of it. She looks more like a rock star these days than a Princess. Makes me long for the Princess Grace days again, she always had class and sophistication not a flare for the ugly.
I feel the same way...

30-10-2012
tfs star

Am I the only one that thinks she looks edgy but not inappropriate? especially in the Versace event.
I find the backless gowns questionable to be honest, as she sometimes have them really really backless (not so princessy me thinks), but overall I think she dresses either bland, boring and safe or fierce and edgy which is still appropriate!!

Like this gown she wore to the South Africa Night in Monte Carlo last month

It was vintage Akris, from their Spring/Summer 2005 collection

But she looks in backless gowns anyway!

they have also attended the Ballo del Giglio in Italy about 3 weeks ago. wearing costum made Gucci

theroyalcouturier.blogspot.com

Last edited by KemAlnagdy; 30-10-2012 at 01:42 PM.
30-10-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Am I the only one that thinks she looks edgy but not inappropriate? especially in the Versace event.
I find the backless gowns questionable to be honest, as she sometimes have them really really backless (not so princessy me thinks), but overall I think she dresses either bland, boring and safe or fierce and edgy which is still appropriate!!
No, you're not the only one. I think she can be boring and matronly, but when she's edgy, she usually looks good. And thank you so much for sharing those pics. Charlene looks divine in that lace Akris gown!

31-10-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashcottmanor View Post
well said. I just don't understand how she still manages to look so average when she has access to the best designers in the world. what a shame. there's really nothing "Princess" about her

31-10-2012
tfs star

And I think that the Versace outfit isn't inappropriate, the dress itself isn't too short, plus she's wearing stockings and the high boots (Which I don't find hooker-ish) she's actually covering more than what's usually shown!

31-10-2012
trendsetter

What I like about Charlene is that her style is always evolving. And, one can tell it is just by going through all her threads. Before she married, nobody would have accused of looking like a "rock star" because the mainstay of the comments ran that she looked boring. Boring and unmemorable.

That said, I don't think she truly embraced fashion until she got married, and she seems to still be figuring out what works for her. I'm glad though she stopped wearing so many strapless gowns. The halters and v-necks are more flattering on her.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
charlene, monaco, princess, wittstock