How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-01-2012
V.I.P.

I understand the need for early promotion when it comes to Charlize, but Kristen and Hemsworth don't have much to do at that time. It's really too soon, IMO, but we'll see.

22-01-2012
fashion insider

Chris has to promote The Avengers at the same time so both Charlize and Hemsworth will be busy at the time.

22-01-2012
trendsetter

That's what I was going to say. The only free one would have been Kristen Stewart and since she has never promote a lead role of such a huge scale (esp since her only lead role with massive promo was for Twilight) on her own it's pretty normal and wise of the studio to pair her up with her co stars while they can.
Posted via Mobile Device

22-01-2012
trendsetter

Oh and: Charlize will start filming Mad Max in April in Namibia (she is going to have a hell of a year!)]

Last edited by dennab216; 22-01-2012 at 04:06 AM.

22-01-2012
fashion insider

Does Mad Max have Tom Hardy in it?

22-01-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust1603 View Post
Does Mad Max have Tom Hardy in it?
Yes it does. He has the lead role

New red carpet appearance: She will be at the Berlin Film Festival for YA (Festival is from the Feb the 9th to the 19th). Can't wait!

Last edited by dennab216; 22-01-2012 at 04:28 AM.

22-01-2012
fashion insider

From Fassbender to Hardy! How lucky is she?
Posted via Mobile Device

24-01-2012
backstage pass

From Newsweek Oscar Roundtable

thedailybeast

24-01-2012
V.I.P.

omg, she looks gorgeous in the B/W pic. gorgeous.

24-01-2012
trendsetter

Seems like her hard work didn't pay off (too bad we won't see her gorgeousness on the RC of the Oscar)
Posted via Mobile Device

24-01-2012
V.I.P.

Maybe she'll attend. Who knows?
I'd like to see her dress choice on the red carpet during Oscars.

24-01-2012
fashion elite

Charlize Theron is featured in the February 2012 issue of Glamour Spain.

She’s got two new film releasing in 2012: Snow White & the Huntsman (June 1) and Prometheus (June 8).

Celebritychatta.com

24-01-2012
V.I.P.

For anyone who wants to emulate her Golden Globes hairstyle...
Quote:
Charlize Theron's hairstylist made the most of the star's "natural waves" to create her stunning Golden Globes look.

The Hollywood actress wowed on the film ceremony's red carpet with a romantic side up-do that was curled around a diamond Cartier headband.
Enzo Angileri came up with the beautiful look, and says he worked with Charlize's natural texture to create it.

"I wanted her hair to have a casual feeling, very soft, almost as if she had pulled it together herself," he told stylesectionla.com. "I made the most of Charlize's natural waves, and created the style around her texture. The design itself is modern, asymmetrical, and just a little messy."
Enzo has given a step-by-step guide to creating the look. The hair pro says the important secret to creating the effortless do is all in the prep.

"I started with already dry, naturally waved hair, and curled small sections with a two inch curling iron to enhance the volume and texture. I used the larger iron because I didn't want to curl her hair, but to refine the natural wave. This helped create an effortless transition from her natural look to red carpet," he explained.

"Once finished, I lightly misted the curled sections with Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray. After a few minutes, I completely brushed through her hair with a Moroccanoil Ionic Ceramic Paddle brush to eliminate any trace of separation, for a natural, clean look with a romantic, soft texture."

Enzo wanted to keep the style relaxed and casual. He deliberately pulled strands of hair from the up-do to complement the "unstructured" look.
"Next, I swept the hair to the left and made three sections. I pulled and rolled the first two into a loose bun and pinned them, working with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray throughout the process to control and hold the hair in place. I released and wrapped the last section under and around the bun and pinned it. Finally, I adjusted and freed strands in the bun so it looked even more unstructured, messy, and a bit wispy," he said.

"To finish the look, I sprayed the hair with Moroccanoil Frizz Control, the key product to making this look work and photograph well. Moroccanoil Frizz Control made any flyways disappear, gave me more control of the hair and the look of the bun, and kept everything frizz-free and in place through the evening. I then placed the Cartier diamond headband into the style."
belfasttelegraph

Last edited by LolaSvelt; 24-01-2012 at 06:03 PM.

24-01-2012
V.I.P.

i figured that had to be her mom in the yoga pics. they look a lot alike.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, charlize, february, january, theron