Charlize Theron (January 2012 - February 2013) - Page 21 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

28-02-2012
trendsetter

Like I said on Kristen thread those bitchfaces are not appealing at all.. They all look so miserable... Plus what's up with the clothes? too much boobs and legs for Theron imo

Don't know what they are trying to do/what their marketing PR scheme is but I am definitely not gonna buy that

07-03-2012
V.I.P.

isopix.be
[img]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/isop1806.jpg[/img][img]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/isop1807.jpg[/img]

Charlize Theron in Westwood heading to a meeting on March 6, 2012 in Westwood.

10-03-2012
V.I.P.

VANIDADES (Argentina) March 7th, 2012

my scans

14-03-2012
V.I.P.

On the cover of The Hollywood Reporter with stylist Leslie Fremar:

Quote:
Fremar forges relationships of total trust with her clients.

“All I said to Leslie was, ‘I want to do something soft,’ ” says Theron about the Dior couture pink flapper gown Fremar chose for her for the Globes. “Leslie knows where she wants to go with something, and I like that specificity. She has a great eye, makes quick decisions, knows my body and what I like and has access to the best stuff,” adds the star, who had memorable moments at the BAFTA tea in a ladylike yellow Stella McCartney sheath and at the Critics’ Choice Awards in a black Azzedine Alaia gown with cascading ruffles.

Like Young, Fremar began her career assisting Vogue’s Wintour; she later worked for the magazine’s fashion director, Tonne Goodman. “They started putting celebrities on their covers in 2003,” says Fremar, a Toronto native based in New York. “I liked that unlike models, actresses had opinions and cared about fit. There was a lot of interaction, and you had to figure out the puzzle.”

Fremar followed her publishing gig by working VIP relations for Prada but quit after a year when the call came to provide red-carpet looks for Salma Hayek, then to be a judge at the Cannes Film Festival.

She recently launched a Fruit of the Loom collection at Bloomingdale’s for people tired of spending big bucks on staples. “I’d buy something by The Row and be like, ‘I’m gonna dry-clean my T-shirt?’ ” she jokes. Fremar will style Theron for appearances surrounding Prometheus and Snow White and the Huntsman and new client Johansson for The Avengers.
justjared

Last edited by LolaSvelt; 14-03-2012 at 12:34 PM.

14-03-2012
V.I.P.

I thought her stylist was African-American?

14-03-2012
V.I.P.

Maybe she changed her stylist. I feel like her red carpet has changed over the past few years.

14-03-2012
V.I.P.

People.com

Charlize Theron has joined the Hollywood mom's club!

The actress, 36, "has adopted a child," her rep says in a statement to PEOPLE. "She is the proud mom of a healthy baby boy named Jackson."

Jackson is the first child for the South African-born Theron, who recently starred in Young Adult. She won an Oscar for her role as a serial killer in 2003's Monster.

No further details about her new addition were released.

14-03-2012
fashion icon

Wow! Amazing News!!!!!!

14-03-2012
trendsetter

Great great news! I'm very happy for her!

14-03-2012
V.I.P.

these are great news! that's the baby she's been carrying him around during that shoot, probably, no?

14-03-2012
V.I.P.

Charlize Theron and her stylist, Leslie Fremar, attend The Hollywood Reporter and Jimmy Choo‘s 25 Most Powerful Stylists Luncheon held at Soho House on Wednesday (March 14) in West Hollywood, Calif.
Source: just jared

14-03-2012
I don't know

LOVE this new look!

ETA: removed since it was posted above..

I'll include this quote though
Quote:

“Leslie knows where she wants to go with something, and I like that specificity. She has a great eye, makes quick decisions, knows my body and what I like and has access to the best stuff,” Charlize told the mag.

FYI: Charlize is wearing a Boy. by Band of Outsiders dress.

Last edited by saann; 14-03-2012 at 05:17 PM.

14-03-2012
V.I.P.

Another great look! I think she has by far the best stylist.
Lucky woman
And congrats for the adoption

14-03-2012
fashion elite

Adds ~ HQ

Celebutopia

15-03-2012
V.I.P.

Oh my gosh, that's lovely for her - biggest congrats on her mommy-hood.

Love the Band of Outsiders dress too!

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, charlize, february, january, theron