How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-11-2012
V.I.P.

^ I noticed that too, the blotchiness. Also, is her hair naturally this dark?! It seems strange to see it almost black like this.

I like her jeans.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

20-11-2012
trendsetter

It almost looks like a bug bite or an allergic reaction...she normally has immaculate skin

26-11-2012
V.I.P.

Charlize Theron holds onto her baby boy Jackson after having lunch at Beluga restaurant on Friday (November 23) in the Green Point area of Cape Town, South Africa.
Credit to just jared

27-11-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Plain Jane View Post
^ I noticed that too, the blotchiness. Also, is her hair naturally this dark?! It seems strange to see it almost black like this.

I like her jeans.
I think you'd be surprised to find it's all natural and that's just how dark her natural hair is at the roots... in those most recent candids, you can see it's getting lighter as it grows out I love that she did it and is starting from scratch!

27-11-2012
trendsetter

Is she a natural blonde? Because my friend is one, and he wears his hair the same way Charlize does right now, and his hair is just not so dark.

It's always surprising to find that a lot of the famous blondes are in fact bottle blonde. Scarlett Johansson's hair actually looks pretty brownish in her earlier pictures, and famous blondes like Jennifer Aniston and Kate Winslet aren't naturally blonde.

16-12-2012
V.I.P.

Charlize Theron shows off a short buzz cut as she catches a movie with her mother in Hollywood. The "Prometheus" star goofed around with her girl friend as they caught an afternoon screening at the Arclight Cinemas.
Credit to zimbio.com

16-12-2012
V.I.P.

Same source

16-12-2012
V.I.P.

Same source

16-12-2012
I don't know

It makes me angry how beautiful she still looks in that hair.

And I find it funny how she cut her hair for an action flick and hasn't even opened her mouth about it while Anne Hathaway cut her hair for an oscar and has since yet to shut up about it..

16-12-2012
fashion insider

To be fair Anne has had to promote two movies since she cut her hair however I don't think Charlize will go on and on about shaving her hair off.

I did not like the buzz cut when it was first done but I think she is rocking it right now and it also makes every outfit edgy.

16-12-2012
V.I.P.

I don't think that's fair regarding Anne Hathaway. It's not as if she randomly mentions that she cut her hair mid-sentence. She's asked about these things. Watch Charlize get asked these questions next year.

Quote:
Charlize Theron is casual chic while heading out for lunch on Saturday (December 15) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Quote:
Charlize Theron holds onto bags full of purchases after leaving a local CVS Pharmacy on Monday (December 10) in Los Angeles. Later in the week, Charlize kept a low profile in a hoodie sweatshirt while heading to the gym.

justjared

17-12-2012
trendsetter

Girl friend, isn't that her mother? I love the cut on her, honestly.

17-12-2012
V.I.P.

I think she has the face and confidence to pull it off but I think she should dye it blonde.

17-12-2012
backstage pass

I'm absolutely in love with her jacket in the cinema pics, any IDs? She's just so gorgeous that she would look good with a buzzcut

17-12-2012
backstage pass

I notice that she's going gray... will she keep it and go all Jamie Lee Curtis on us?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, charlize, february, january, theron