How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

16-01-2012
V.I.P.

love her sneakers!

16-01-2012
rising star

She looks happy.

16-01-2012
tfs star

I think her shoes might be the UGG Arianni, but I don't know for sure.

hola,zappos

16-01-2012
Making a Mess

^ I would've never guessed Ugg... good ID .

17-01-2012
fashion icon

I would love to see her wear more classy (by classy I mean not so laid back) clothes...she looks so amazing when she dresses like a lady.

17-01-2012
backstage pass

So this happens when you don't visit a thread for a couple of days....... Actually I expected the annual New Years in Brazil pictures..

I have to say I like her outfits but not the sneakers....

17-01-2012
When in doubt, wear red.

Is she moving back to Paris now that she's with Gad ??
It's funny to see how this is going to turn out since she had built a small circle of friends and had a very distintice lifestyle when she was dating Alex. I'm not talking about money since Gad Elmaleh is one of the most succesful French comedian, but all the art exhibitions the parties, her group of socialites etc.

17-01-2012
trendsetter

Hopefully she will be back to the old her and ditch the socialite. Hopefully her style will involve as well. I was getting tired of it (even tho it improved from the early days of her relationship with Alex) if she could be friend again with Pozzo di borgo.. I think we will see a more Felix winkler time style (thanks god)
Posted via Mobile Device

17-01-2012
tfs star

Yeah, it's going to be interesting watching these new developments evolve. Even when she was dating Felix, she hung out with a mainly socialite crowd: Dasha Zhukova, Eugenie Niarchos, Cecile, Felix's sister, Tatiana Santo Domingo. This is why I thought that one of the main arguments against Alex, that he brought her into this jetset lifestyle, was weak because she was already apart of that set, she was just seen out with them partying more often. And if I'm being totally honest, I don't see Charlotte fitting in with any other group. I mean, aside from her show jumping career (which doesn't seem to be going very well btw), she has pretty much the same interests as all those other girls. But I do wonder if she's still going to hang out with them now that she's with Gad, or if she's going to find a new set of friends to go along with her new boyfriend. Whatever happens, I'm loving her style right now. Hate those sneakers, but from the ankles up the outfit is classic Charlotte. She seems to be reverting back to her old classic French chic style, which I have always loved and have missed.

17-01-2012
windowshopping

in spanish hola.com says that charlotte's lawyer has announced that she's being "persecute" with a group of papparazzis with cars and motocycles and they have put a denunciation to Paris Court because of that. (sorry for my english :s)
http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_mon...olencia-moral/

17-01-2012
backstage pass

I still wonder what happened to her friendship with Valentine Pozzo di Borgho ... They used to be very tight when she was in her mid/late teens before Tatiana Santo Domingo or Eugenie Niarchos ...

Last edited by Mantha; 17-01-2012 at 03:43 PM.

17-01-2012
trendsetter

Yes. Those are the times I miss. I think she went a bit 'sour' when she started hanging out with Cecile Winkler (quite the attention seeker who used to provide private pictures of Charlotte to a website dedicated to her) Narchios and all those girls. Seems like Eugenie and Al Fayed 'settled down' tho.

17-01-2012
tfs star

I think she and Val just grew apart, plain and simple. Valentine was a few years older than Char, who took a break from riding to study and party. Valentine, as far as I lnow, was never apart of that crowd. I think now she's running her family's hotel business. She still jumps regularly, but I don't know if she and Char have met up since the latter returned to the equestrian world. It would be nice to get some reunion pics.

17-01-2012
trendsetter

Circus Festival starts Friday maybe she will show up on night

17-01-2012
V.I.P.

ode to the days of yore

hola, hello, vogue.es, cc sweet skyrock

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2014, casiraghi, charlotte, october, september