How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-10-2011
scenester

And this dress is fantastic. But still it would be better exposed with tights in natural color.

20-10-2011
tfs star

^Thanks! I love the third picture. Great hairdo, very "old times".

20-10-2011
fashion insider

^ Love the braid!

20-10-2011
tfs star

Is the dress Missoni?

20-10-2011
trendsetter

Don't like the make up nor the tight nor the all black. And the previous outfit is terrible as well.

29-10-2011
V.I.P.

Paris Match France 3255 6 octobre 2011 ebook30

29-10-2011
V.I.P.

refinery29

29-10-2011
backstage pass

Wow, gorgeous shot!

29-10-2011
tfs star

I can see the kinship between her and Andrea in this shot. Gorgeous, regardless.

30-10-2011
tfs star

^ I was just going to say that she looks more like Andrea than Charlotte here.

30-10-2011
scenester

Gorgeous photo of her! Her bone structure is flawless

01-11-2011
windowshopping

Charlotte at private concert
Charlotte appeared at the private concert of Patti Smith and David Lynch at the Fondation Cartier in Paris. I discovered thumbnails on bew photo, but I don't have access to see them bigger and I didn't find them anywhere else. Some detectives here that would like to search for them? Or we just have to wait until more agencies take them, too...

Source: bew agencja fotograficzna
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bew132B456.jpg (3.8 KB, 718 views)
File Type: jpg bew132B454.jpg (3.7 KB, 717 views)

02-11-2011
tfs star

From left: Von Guttman wears Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière’s black silk crepe coat, Brunello Cucinelli’s white cotton blouse. Niedzielski wears Yves Saint Laurent’s black grain-de-poudre cape, Prada’s white cotton shirt. Casiraghi wears Yves Saint Laurent’s black double cashmere cape, Prada’s white cotton shirt. Her own necklace.

EARTH ANGELS
FOR ECO-FASHIONISTAS ELIZABETH VON GUTTMAN, ALEXIA NIEDZIELSKI, AND CHARLOTTE CASIRAGHI, GREEN IS THE NEW BLACK.

By Alexandra Marshall
Photograph by Willy Vanderperre
Styled by Olivier Rizzo
November 2011
THE IDEA THAT having good hair and doing good works are mutually exclusive died around the time Angelina Jolie became a United Nations goodwill ambassador. Let’s face it: A shot of glamour really helps a cause.
Take EVER Manifesto, a free newspaper-magazine-website (the format changes with each issue) aimed at cajoling the fashion and design worlds into embracing ecologically sound methods of production. Its founders—Charlotte Casiraghi, Alexia Niedzielski, and Elizabeth von *Guttman—have Rolodexes (and closets) that are not exactly the *Greenpeace norm. And that’s a good thing: Upbeat and mouthy, *EVER’s vernacular is one that cool kids can actually understand.
“We’re not eco-warriors; we’re not into hemp clothes,” says von *Guttman, 33, who, like Niedzielski, 27, is based in London. Adds Niedzielski: “So much of the language of environmentalism is just not appealing. Why not make these ideas more seductive?”
With many designers still using toxic dyes and forest-depleting hardwoods, it’s clear that lecturing the industry hasn’t exactly paid dividends. EVER works from the inside, prodding like-minded editors and brands to step away from their routines and come up with tangible, eco-friendly ideas. “A manifesto is different from a magazine,” says Casiraghi, 25, who helps oversee the writing and editing of EVER. “It’s a very direct form of communication.”
The first issue, published as a newspaper in September 2009, was edited by Vogue Italia’s Franca Sozzani, sponsored by Loro Piana, and took on the theme of sustainability. The new issue, out now as a magazine and several orders of magnitude larger, makes the case for bamboo as an ideal material for design research and development, and was guest edited by W’s editor in chief, Stefano Tonchi. Meanwhile, Gucci offered creative director Frida Giannini’s services in judging a sustainable-handbag contest among students at Paris’s Institut Français de la Mode and put the winning bag up for sale online and at select Gucci stores worldwide.
Like the Manifesto’s guest contributors, Casiraghi, Niedzielski, and von Guttman all have outside gigs. Von Guttman and Niedzielski’s Ever Consulting advises and produces events for André Balazs, *Fendi, and Vanessa Bruno, and the pair is on staff at the London-based *indie magazine Industrie. Casiraghi, the daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco, competes year-round as a show jumper on the Global Champions equestrian tour.
Taking an ecological career turn was not an *obvious choice for the trio, but duty called. “The overconsumption and greed of our industry” is what got them going, von Guttman says. “And so we turned to what we knew best.” Adds Casiraghi: “We want to show that you can change things. Maybe not the whole world—but things.”

Read More http://www.wmagazine.com/fashion/201...#ixzz1ca8EdrYQ

*Thanks so much to LovelyKate at TRF!

Last edited by MiuMiuLove; 02-11-2011 at 04:33 PM.

06-11-2011
tfs star

Charlotte was a bridesmaid at Edwina Alexander's wedding to Jan Tops in Monaco back in September of this year

bestofweddingphotography.com via myroyal-myroyals

Edwina wore Giambattista Valli, so that might be who Charlotte's dress is by as well. Princess Caroline and Princess Alexandra were there also. Here is a link to more pics: http://www.bestofweddingphotography....l-meszarovits/

Last edited by MiuMiuLove; 06-11-2011 at 01:24 PM.

06-11-2011
V.I.P.

She looks goddess i that dress. i hope more pictures will follow, so that we can see more of this Look.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2014, casiraghi, charlotte, october, september