How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

04-12-2011
rising star

hahaha! OMG, I love those pictures. Thank you so much.

04-12-2011
tfs star

Day 3

getty

04-12-2011
V.I.P.

When a photo catches her face just right she is mesmerizing....

04-12-2011
tfs star

What is that last outfit?? It looks like she borrowed these clothes from somebody else...

04-12-2011
V.I.P.

Her last looks don't convince me at all! and I like her with shorter hair

04-12-2011
tfs star

The 70s equestrian outfitlooks cute. I can't see that video though...

05-12-2011
rising star

I am crazy about the beige coat she wears in the previous page! Don't know if I am just as crazy about the last outfit, but it is classic, which makes me very happy.

05-12-2011
tfs star

Charlotte in Madame Le Figaro. Sorry for the translation. I just used google translate. Here is the original link: http://madame.lefigaro.fr/celebrites...-051211-186806

Horsewoman with a passion for philosophy ... the daughter of Caroline of Monaco is an unclassifiable personality. Sponsor of the event and style of Gucci Masters Competition for the benefit of Amade - charity for children - it does not forget that the horse is the school of humility and perseverance.

The glossy paper is often a screen. If you believe the newspapers, Charlotte Casiraghi is an icon, a figure of the jet-set partying people. Necessarily reducing to a young woman of 25 years in love with literature and philosophy, which has felt the need to return to his first love for riding. Point cavalcade worldly but genuine equestrian jumping.

Charlotte Casiraghi has agreed to talk about his passion for horses and the next competition of Gucci Masters in Villepinte (initiated by Virginia Couperie) in which it is sponsoring the event and Style Competition for the benefit of Amade, chaired by his mother, the Princess of Hanover. Appointment is made in the restaurant of a hotel's quiet eighth district of Paris where she arrived alone, relaxed, at once warm, shy and reserved, which may give it a haughty air. Charlotte has a warm, deep voice, it is natural, elegant without affectation.

"The most important thing is self-fulfillment"

Difficult not to fall under its spell, as it radiates a perfect beauty, with the air of those who do not suspect it or do not care. With a plate of smoked salmon, she finds her trainer, Thierry Rozier. "I dedicate a lot of time riding, and if there is an important deadline, I put the rest in parentheses. Many weekends in competition, an average of two per month, almost thirty per year. "

"I ride two to three days and then I travel three to four days and I come back."
"Riding is a sport of experience should be practiced a lot and eventually become one with his horse, one must form a sort of couple of pairs. This is not a sport that inflicts physical pain, it's more mental: it is so difficult to experience the same feeling every time. Each repetition, each competition is different. Horseback riding is a strenuous but short-lived, which explains that one must be prepared muscularly. I ride two to three days and then I travel three to four days and I come back. This is even more tiring than I have to work for three days of intense and every time is like a shock. "True to Monaco, Charlotte moves constantly between Paris, London and faraway destinations where it needs to compete in competitions.

"It's a sport where one earns his stripes on the ground by the sweat of his brow. Nothing is ever granted. It takes a lot of perseverance and humility. I am in contact with horses since my childhood and I always had a passion for riding. My mother is a real passion. I feel a great curiosity and attraction for this animal. "

"I find the presence of horses very reassuring. When I resumed riding after I graduated, I immediately had the desire to get on a more competitive level. Younger, the competition seemed more distressing. But growing up, I felt the need and desire to overcome this insecurity sport and me to test. I started a kind of challenge. The goal is to go as far as possible in the competition, to achieve a level of excellence, but I never forget that the most important thing is self-fulfillment. "

Difficult for Charlotte to get involved in organizing the jump competition and participate in Gucci Masters without combining equestrian sport, elegance and generosity. "I wanted to revive an abandoned tradition: the costumed event, it is a concept that combines the style and the competition which is played in pairs between an amateur and a professional. There is some very unexpected fun as we discover the theme and costume at the last moment. "For this test & Style Competition for Amade, fifteen teams of two riders will form ProAm, including including Jessica Springsteen (Bruce's daughter), Nicolas Canteloup, Benjamin Castaldi and Martina Hingis ... The amateur and the professional starts takes over. Then a jury (which should be included Jean Rochefort), award the prize of Elegance.

To participate in the test, you must contribute by making a donation to the Amade. In addition, three or four horsemen of the highest level that will cuff Amade pledged to donate a percentage of their earnings to charity through the Gucci Masters that ends the year in style.

"My stress comes from the uncertainty"

"I am proud of the result of the first competition last year because Amade has collected 150,000 euros at the Gucci Masters. "Chaired today by the Princess of Hanover, the World Association of Children's Friends, founded in 1963, seeks to promote and protect children's rights internationally and seeks to contribute to the well- be the most vulnerable, including ongoing programs in Laos, Niger, Philippines, Burundi ...

Proudly wearing the colors of Gucci, which provides equipment, Charlotte Casiraghi does not just compete for equestrian or sponsor the event in style, she is involved and more actively involved in promoting the sport including the Global Champions Tour ... Suffice to say at the last International Jumping of Monte-Carlo has lived a highlight. "It was a very emotional moment, first because I had a good result on any sport at the weekend where I finished second. But also because on the one hand, this happened in my country and the pressure was therefore stronger on the other hand, because of my involvement in the organization. "

Stressed, we see Charlotte so calm on all shots? "I do not sleep well before the competition. I like a steady pace, I travel often and I work in different areas, it's harder for the physical and concentration. My stress comes from the uncertainty: will I be focused and in shape? The key to those who succeed is to anticipate, to see the obstacles. What blocks me sometimes it's stress, fear not to do ... But I try to develop a positive thinking. "

With passion, Charlotte can speak of his gray horse Tintero, or Troy, his stallion. "It is sweet, endearing. It is called the pony is a good companion, and everyone loves it in the stable. It is very physical and not easy to assemble. It must accompany every stride of the horse, and I assure you that I have made incredible muscles by manipulating a beast of six hundred pounds! Forming a couple, him and me. When I rises, jump higher because I'm soft. I like horses that have the sensitivity, a twinkle in the eye and not too nervous. Horseback riding is the only sport played by two people living together ... "

05-12-2011
V.I.P.

Charlotte looks beautiful in those pics. and those horses

06-12-2011
front row

She looks so beautiful in the interview pics! just breathtaking, and I wish I could see the ones in costume without the watermarks, they look great.

btw, did anyone ever post any outtakes for any of her vogue shoots? I was reading this article online about Obama overturning the horse slaughter law (can't believe he did that) and for some reason they posted a pictures of Charlotte and all this awful talk about how french equestrians must/should feel about horse meat and slaughter etc... but they posted the most beautiful picture of her, which I believe belong to one of the vogue shoots she did, I think someone must have complained and they took the pictures down before I went back and saved it and I can't find it anywhere else.

09-12-2011
V.I.P.

Hola Argentina December 6th, 2011

scanned by me

17-12-2011
V.I.P.

corbis

17-12-2011
V.I.P.

corbis

17-12-2011
V.I.P.