How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-01-2006
fashion elite

oh my GOSH, i cant believe I havent seen this thread before. I love him. I love him.
Ill post pics up in a few days, since I've a billion Oh he's such an awesome person and player. ManUTD GO!

27-01-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycgirl84
He's no David Beckham though!
I know, right? AND THANK GOD!!! :p
I don't know what's so hot about Beck. Other than the fact that he's a good player, to me he isn't great-looking. Ronaldo is though. And he's hot too.

Some pics. *drools*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ron13.jpg (28.1 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg ron14.jpg (134.5 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg ron01.jpg (68.9 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg fifaproawards.jpg (14.9 KB, 1182 views)
File Type: bmp cris.bmp (225.1 KB, 30 views)
File Type: bmp manu04.bmp (290.1 KB, 16 views)
File Type: bmp ron04.bmp (164.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: bmp ron05.bmp (143.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: bmp ron06.bmp (268.4 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg ron07.jpg (13.4 KB, 1171 views)

27-01-2006
Midnight blooms.........

Meh, too beefcake for me!
I like boys tall and lean and toned, and preferably dirty with guitars in their hands and cigarettes hanging out of their mouths!
These boys are just too muscley for me.....but he's got a gorgeous face

Last edited by sasscam; 27-01-2006 at 06:16 AM.

27-01-2006
front row

Whoops, forgot to credit the pics above! I got them all over the Net, most of them have been on my hard drive for how long now so I can't really remember.

Anyway, here are a few more pics, taken from http://www.cristianoronaldo.pt.vu/ and http://r-revolution.blogdrive.com/

A couple of these (pics 05 and 06, if I'm not mistaken) are from his Vogue/GQ photoshoots. The last one is a cap from his Visa commercial.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp a.bmp (262.6 KB, 29 views)
File Type: bmp a02.bmp (133.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: bmp a03.bmp (102.4 KB, 15 views)
File Type: bmp a04.bmp (196.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: bmp a05.bmp (365.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: bmp a06.bmp (370.6 KB, 16 views)
File Type: bmp a07.bmp (201.3 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by xxkissbangxx; 27-01-2006 at 06:37 AM.

21-02-2006
tfs star

I think that Cristiano is one of of the worlds great young football talents and in a few years he will be a world class player (along with Rooney), he is a brilliant footballer, not to mention hot!!!

gettyimages.com

21-02-2006
trendsetter

I really like Portuguese guys , but I just don't get the whole thing about him. I mean of course he doesn't look bad but every girl seems to have a crush on him. I think it's just weird. He has a nice body but his face...well...uhm...i don't know ...he's just too young for me as well. I admit sometimes he can be very good-lookung though...but please someone tell this guy that these earrings really suck

21-02-2006
fashion icon

Some pictures from the Pepe jeans ads with Jessica Miller. Sorry if it´s a double post, I can´t view all of the pics posted.

source www.20minutos.es

21-02-2006
fashion icon

good for him..

24-02-2006
fashion icon

that´s horrible stuff..and not really cool to gossip about, no.

27-02-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasscam
Meh, too beefcake for me!
I like boys tall and lean and toned, and preferably dirty with guitars in their hands and cigarettes hanging out of their mouths!
These boys are just too muscley for me.....but he's got a gorgeous face
yep, thats how i feel as well

and blonde highlights with military haircut for a guy is always a big no no in my book.

and he should give the work-out a bit of a rest.

27-02-2006
I love you too

He is really hot!!!! Love Pepe ad!!! So charming... Pupsik!!!!!

27-02-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froogal Joo
I'm sorry I got my facts wrong. The way you put it makes him sound like a great guy after all.
No, the way I put makes him sound like a normal guy/footballer, thankyouverymuch.

28-02-2006
rising star

As a portuguese girl I must say he represents our country really bad...I think he is ugly..His face is just bad...he canīt talk ( gosh..that accent!!! ) and dresses so badly...I must admit he has a nice body... Of course, this is my opinion, tastes cant be discussed...

By the way, dont Know if u are interested, but, he is rumoured to be dating this girl ( sheīs a very known portuguese Television host)...it is just a rumour..

EDIT- pics removed - please see tFS guidelines

Last edited by ChrissyM; 30-05-2006 at 09:42 AM.

28-02-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneClair
As a portuguese girl I must say he represents our country really bad...I think he is ugly..His face is just bad...he canīt talk ( gosh..that accent!!! ) and dresses so badly...I must admit he has a nice body... Of course, this is my opinion, tastes cant be discussed...

By the way, dont Know if u are interested, but, he is rumoured to be dating this girl ( sheīs a very known portuguese Television host)...it is just a rumour..
As a girl who ISN'T from Portugal, I really beg to differ. But then you have your opinion (I respect that) and I have mine. Judging on his fanbase though, I'd say that I'm definitely not the only who thinks he's great and gives Portugal a pretty good name. To be honest, I didn't really know/"like" Portugal before Cristiano came into the picture so...

And yes, that's Merche Romero isn't it? There's a rumor that they're getting married but I think that's just a rumor.....

Last edited by ChrissyM; 30-05-2006 at 09:42 AM.

01-03-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise_Serena06
I really like Portuguese guys , but I just don't get the whole thing about him. I mean of course he doesn't look bad but every girl seems to have a crush on him. I think it's just weird. He has a nice body but his face...well...uhm...i don't know ...he's just too young for me as well. I admit sometimes he can be very good-lookung though...but please someone tell this guy that these earrings really suck
My sentiments exactly. Nice bod but I don't get the "cute" / "handsome" thing about him. And yeah, those earrings suck .... big time! Although he plays good football, he's on my list of divers (ok .... I can sense I'm going to get bashed up by MU and Cristiano supporters here - *ducks*) so I find it hard to see the appeal in him.

When it comes to Portugal I Figo and Rui Costa

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2010, cristiano, june, march, ronaldo