How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-06-2011
fashion icon

^Gahh... Dan's so cute in those pictures. And the window at Lord and Taylor looks really lovely. Although, whats the exact purpose of it? Is it in honor of all the plays that were nominated for a Tony or something?

24-06-2011
V.I.P.

^I don't know. I think it honors the costumes from the play...these are some other pictures from the event:

ontd

24-06-2011
V.I.P.

New picture from LA Times:

snitchseeker

28-06-2011
V.I.P.

New pics of DanRad attending Trevor Live: An Evening Benefiting the Trevor Project, where he received the prestigious Trevor Hero Award for his advocacy and dedication towards the promotion of LGBTQ rights.

I love his suit! And he's so sexy and pocket-sized, I just can't even....

ontd

28-06-2011
backstage pass

The one thing I love about Daniel is that he always has suited up for the appropriate occasions, unlike a certain ginger who I shan't name.

28-06-2011
trendsetter

I love his hair flipped up like that! He looks soo dashing!

fashion icon

Once again he looks perfectly suited up... and the hair...

V.I.P.

Some Entertainment Weekly Outtakes

snitchseeker

30-06-2011
V.I.P.

these pics a great, i like his hair like this

30-06-2011
V.I.P.

More from Entertainment Weekly's upcoming HP issue:

Scans from the mag

ew, Bunny_Slippers @pottershots.net

05-07-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Daniel Radcliffe Reveals Battle With Drinking: "I Became So Reliant on Alcohol to Enjoy Stuff"

The final Harry Potter film hits theaters July 15, but don't expect star Daniel Radcliffe to knock back a few in celebration.

The face of the franchise reveals in a new interview with GQ U.K. that he had a secret addiction with alcohol, telling the mag that he became "reliant" on it to have a good time. Fortunately, he realized the treacherous path he was heading down, and started a dry lifestyle last year before his habit got out of control...

Radcliffe admits that his drinking began while filming Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, the sixth film in the series. His poison of choice? Whiskey. "There were a few years there when I was just so enamored with the idea of living some sort of famous person's lifestyle that really isn't suited to me," he tells GQ.

So where were the paparazzi shots that always seem to accompany our fallen teen idols? Radcliffe claims he was lucky, because he was never photographed falling down drunk. "I really got away with that because there were many instances when a paparazzi shot like that could have been taken," he says.

Realizing he had a problem, the Harry Potter star started living the sober life in August of 2010. "I'm actually enjoying the fact I can have a relationship with my girlfriend where I'm really pleasant and I'm not f--king up totally all the time. There's no shame in enjoying the quiet life. And that's been the realization of the past few years for me."

And don't bother waiting for photos of Radcliffe falling off the wagon. He insists his new quiet lifestyle is here to stay. "As much as I would love to be a person that goes to parties and has a couple of drinks and has a nice time, that doesn't work for me. I'd just rather sit at home and read, or go out to dinner with someone, or talk to someone I love, or talk to somebody that makes me laugh."

And we'd rather have you enjoying a long and successful career, Daniel. So thanks for taking the steps to ensure you'll have one!

eonline.com/uberblog/b250528_daniel_radcliffe_reveals_battle_with.html
I hope he's ok now! but the timing of the this makes me sad... as if HP2 won't make enough money without a 'scandalous' confession by the lead actor...

05-07-2011
V.I.P.

Interview with E! News:

enews

05-07-2011
V.I.P.

this morning on the morning news they changed his "not partying ways" into him having had a serious alcohol problem /addiction

06-07-2011
V.I.P.

Dan in the August 2011 UK issue of GQ magazine

gq-magazine, simplydanielradcliffe

06-07-2011
V.I.P.

those pics are so hot!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
daniel, radcliffe