How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-02-2012
V.I.P.

Bullett Spring 2012
Daniel Radcliffe by Mariano Vivanco

[bullettmedia.com]

22-02-2012
V.I.P.

great shoot, love this styling on him

22-02-2012
V.I.P.

Good Lord, he's a sexy little muthaf**ka!!

I would love to see him in a movie set in that time period (the 60s??)...I think Kill My Darlings may be set back then. But it's hard to choose a favorite picture from this bunch, they're all so great! But I love pics #1 (cover), 3, 4, 7, 10, and 11.

Last edited by sobriquet87; 22-02-2012 at 06:15 PM.
22-02-2012
V.I.P.

the only ones i don't love are #2 (first after the caver) and the one where he's holding the camera, the rest is amazing imo

agree about him shooting a movie in that time, he suits that look perfectly

22-02-2012
V.I.P.

DanRad on Graham Norton

23-02-2012
backstage pass

I'm confused as to when he got so goodlooking, it seemingly happened over night? I've always thought he seemed genuinely nice but now he's so handsome. I watched WIB the other night and was so pleasantly surprised at his acting.. of course, it's by no means perfect but it was very impressive nonetheless. Out of all the HP cast, I'm really rooting for him to do best, as opposed to Emma Watson who does not seem genuinely nice at all

23-02-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by musegirl View Post
I'm confused as to when he got so goodlooking, it seemingly happened over night? I've always thought he seemed genuinely nice but now he's so handsome. I watched WIB the other night and was so pleasantly surprised at his acting.. of course, it's by no means perfect but it was very impressive nonetheless. Out of all the HP cast, I'm really rooting for him to do best, as opposed to Emma Watson who does not seem genuinely nice at all
Don't worry, you're not the only one confused. I recently had a BOOM! moment myself and still can't pinpoint when I realized I thought he had gotten hot. Although his interviews has contributed greatly. I love un-PC he is in expressing his political opinions and that he's taken the traditional English actors route (re: theatre, indie films, the rite of passage nudity...) rather than let Hollywood dictate his career to him.

Much as I hate to say it, I agree with you about Emma. Something about her seems rather stuck-up. She dresses great, but compared to other Potter costars (I'm thinking particularly of Matt Lewis, Tom Felton, Rupert Grint, and Dan) she's rather whiny about how she wasn't able to experience normal life like the rest of us.

I actually don't think Dan is that great at fashion (though he is improving and certainly has come a long way) but his charm and quirkiness gives even his most stodgy fashion an interesting bent.

25-02-2012
backstage pass

^that's great to know we share similar views! his fashion sense has improved tremendously and the designer stubble always helps

25-02-2012
trendsetter

I agree with you girls! Personally I have always been a fan of him and I have always found him good looking but like a lot of European actors he is like fine wine and ages better with age I can totally see him having a career a la Colin Firth who has always chose very different roles (even if unknown by the public), shares the same passion for politics/society and has never been afraid to take side and express his opinions. I am really glad to see that WIB didn't bomb and I can't wait to see what he has next.

He looks heavenly in bullett btw I think the only reason why he is not recognised for his looks yet (it sounds so silly to say that ) is because of his height but I am sure it won't stop him from having an incredibly interesting career!

As for Emma, I would say that she revolves in a very different circles than her co-star, the fact alone that she attends Ivy league universities and her connections with fashion put her on the side. She also appears way more guarded and keen on not being scandalous or saying/doing something that may not make her appear under the best light. I can't fault her for that. I do believe that she truly loves her fans and is very dedicated to her career tho.

25-02-2012
V.I.P.

Poses for a portrait while promoting the film 'The Woman in Black' in New York City - January 6, 2012

tlfan

25-02-2012
front row

LOL!
It's funny how Dan fans can't talk about him and not say how Emma is the worst person in the world!
Always the same comments: " how good HP guys are = how bad emma is."
Very obsessed. Very scary!

25-02-2012
backstage pass

I love watching Daniel's interviews. He's obviously very comfortable in that situation.

26-02-2012
V.I.P.

Those portraits are great! Thanks for posting Alvedansen!

I think one reason he's so attractive now is because he's grown into his looks more.
His jawline is more defined and he just looks older. He used to have a bit of a baby face.
As for the random Emma/Dan convo to me Emma is practically the female version of Dan. They're so much alike when it comes to charisma, intelligence, and humor. So I love them both.

26-02-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by SussyBela View Post
LOL!
It's funny how Dan fans can't talk about him and not say how Emma is the worst person in the world!
Always the same comments: " how good HP guys are = how bad emma is."
Very obsessed. Very scary!
Believe me, I'm far from a 'Dan fan' and I actually don't like the HP films. I dislike Emma because a friend met her at a university open day and she was rude. So I'm hardly an 'obsessed' or 'scary' fan.

Last edited by musegirl; 26-02-2012 at 04:19 PM. Reason: typo
26-02-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by musegirl View Post
Believe me, I'm far from a 'Dan fan' and I actually don't like the HP films. I dislike Emma because a friend met her at a university open day and she was rude. So I'm hardly an 'obsessed' or 'scary' fan.
Always the same comments: "friend met her..."

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
daniel, radcliffe