How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-07-2007
V.I.P.

^ Agree!!! He looks years older like that. I liked his hair in POA

09-07-2007
meet the press

Details August 2007 magazine

Quote:
On attending school after the first Harry Potter film was released: “Some people did get very aggressive. People say it was just jealousy, but I don’t think it is jealousy. I think its just ‘We can have a crack at the kid that plays Harry Potter.’

On not attending college: “The paparazzi, they’d love it. And also if there were any parties going on, they’d be tipped off as to where they were, and it would be all of that stuff.”
On having never been to a nightclub: “All it takes is for me to be seen chatting up a girl for them to, you know, make up some crappy headline about me being a sex rat or whatever they call it.”
On office romances: “I think it would be very hard to go out with an actress, because they’re mad. Some actresses are just insane. I’ve never worked with a nasty actress – they’re all absolutely delightful. But completely barking.”

On the British media frenzy caused by his nude scene in the play Equus: “It’s that thing of being shocked that I should have hair – you know, anywhere else other than on my head. It’s not so much that they don’t want me to grow up. It’s that they’re annoyed that I’m growing up adjusted. They’d much rather I was growing up and going wild and crashing cars.”
On his estimated $33 million fortune: “Even when I was very young and before any of this had happened, I remember being repulsed by ostentatious displays of wealth. People who have car collections – I never understood that. I always thought that was unnecessary. It’s not beautiful, its not creative. Its just showing how much money you’ve got.”

On being naked on stage: “I’d be lying if I said I was completely fine. I was nervous and I was a little bit worried. But not meaning to drop a name, I talked to Gary Oldman about it, because we get on very well and I know he’s been naked onstage. And so I said to him, ‘What’s it like?’ and he said, ‘On the first night you’ll be terrified and on the second night you’ll be terrified and after that you won’t care.’ And that’s absolutely true. When you’ve done it twice, it doesn’t matter anymore.”
justjared.com

Full article here

backstage pass

Those photos from the Details shoot are "wow." Harry Potter dresses up as Sirius Black! Seriously though I'm glad that Dan and Gary are friends. I can see Dan learning a lot from Gary.

09-07-2007
VSFS 2009!

Gary Oldman is probably the most under-rated and brilliant actor acting today. If Dan (who I like) can turn out to be half the actor Gary is, I would be proud

09-07-2007
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlassAngel View Post
Gary Oldman is probably the most under-rated and brilliant actor acting today. If Dan (who I like) can turn out to be half the actor Gary is, I would be proud
I totally agree. Gary Oldman is a very fine actor.

09-07-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlassAngel View Post
I agree about Gary Oldman. Also, Dan looks pretty nice in those Details pics, cant believe Id ever find him nice

09-07-2007
Fashionably Late

^ Same here! Yesterday at breakfast, I actually uttered the words, "Harry Potter is kinda hot now." My dad choked on his bagel and was like, "What in the h-e-double hockey sticks...?" Granted, it didn't really fit in with the conversation we were having at the time regarding politics...but it popped into my mind, so I said it out loud.

09-07-2007
V.I.P.

^ I know, I cant believe how different he looks, hopefully he'll carry on with it and not regress

09-07-2007
V.I.P.

"Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix" premiere in Los Angeles, July 8

celebutopia.net

09-07-2007
V.I.P.

he just looks so good!

09-07-2007
V.I.P.

Emma Watson @ ceremony in the forecourt of Graumans Chinese Theatre in the Hollywood section of Los Angeles, July 9

celebutopia.net

Last edited by mnis; 09-07-2007 at 06:52 PM.
09-07-2007
V.I.P.

(cont) celebutopia.net

09-07-2007
V.I.P.

(cont) celebutopia.net

09-07-2007
V.I.P.

celebutopia.net

09-07-2007
V.I.P.

(cont) celebutopia.net