How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

03-02-2013
trendsetter

I really like her style.

04-02-2013
V.I.P.

WHAT WOULD DIANE DO: DIANE KRUGER BY SIMON EMMETT FOR UK GLAMOUR MARCH 2013
star: diane kruger
photographer: simon emmett (clmus)
stylist: charlotte-anne fidler
hair: eric gabriel (therexagency)
make-up: pati dubroff (thewallgroup)
manicure: lisa postma (traceymattingly)
source: visualoptimism.blogspot.it

04-02-2013
trendsetter

Cute shoot.

07-02-2013
fashion elite

so beautiful in that shoot. can't wait to read the article.

07-02-2013
V.I.P.

Diane Kruger bursts with joy while attending the soccer game between Germany and France with her longtime love Joshua Jackson on Wednesday (February 6) at the Stade de France in Paris.
Credit to just jared

07-02-2013
V.I.P.

Same credit

07-02-2013
V.I.P.

^they are sooo cute together. And I love the Glamour spread she looks so lovely in every shot, and that pale pink lace Valentino gown is so beautiful, could totally see her gracing a red carpet in it.

07-02-2013
.my prison is your brain.

New movie news:

Quote:
Jesse Eisenberg, Emile Hirsch & Diane Kruger To Star In Chris Eigeman's 'Midnight Sun'

Even though he didn't feature in Whit Stillman's "Damsels In Distress," the last year or so has seen the director's muse Chris Eigeman, who starred in "Metropolitan," "Barcelona" and "The Last Days Of Disco," become rather more visible again. There's the potential of a reunion with his favorite director in the works, and Eigeman's been cropping up on TV in the acclaimed likes of "Girls" and "Bunheads" in the last twelve months, but it looks like the comeback might be complete, as Eigeman's prepping his second directorial feature, and has attracted a pretty impressive cast.

Screen Daily report that Eigeman's "Midnight Sun," a 1940s-set drama, has Jesse Eisenberg, Emile Hirsch and Diane Kruger all lined up to star. Set against the backdrop of the creation of the A-bomb (indeed, Richard Rhodes, who won the Pulitzer for his book "The Making of the Atomic Bomb," is consulting on the project), it follows two young post-grads (presumably Eisenberg and Hirsch) who, in 1943, are recruited by the government to work on a secret project. Any guesses as to what that secret project might be?

We have to confess we never saw Eigeman's 2007 directorial debut "Turn The River," but have heard mostly good things. And this sounds like potentially fascinating subject matter, especially with three fine actors like Eisenberg (who continues to make excellent choices), Hirsch and Kruger involved. The project is being sold at the European Film Market this week, and shooting should get underway in the summer, so hopefully we'll see it on screens in 2014.
The Playlist, blogs.indiewire.com

13-02-2013
V.I.P.

She's going to be in a TV series (Hello Emmys) -

'The Bridge': FX greenlights new series from 'Homeland' writer

Byron Cohen/FX

FX has given the greenlight to The Bridge, a thriller starring Diane Kruger (Inglorious Basterds) and Demian Bichir (A Better Life) and from Meredith Stiehm, a Homeland writer known for penning some of the series’ most acclaimed episodes. Based on the Scandinavian series Bron, The Bridge is about a body found on the border of Texas and Mexico and the investigation that ensues. The 13-episode first season will go into production in April for a July premiere on FX.

This news means that Stiehm will likely have to leave the Showtime hit for her new FX series. “I think it’s one or the other,” Stiehm told EW in January about choosing between Homeland and The Bridge. “It’s a high-cost problem. It’s so hard to get your own series but, at the same time, What kind of idiot leaves Homeland right now?”

ew.com

She is going to be busy.

13-02-2013
trendsetter

She mentioned in her Glamour interview that her character has Asperger syndrome.

13-02-2013
.my prison is your brain.

So basically they're taking their cues from Homeland, wherein Claire Dane's character has mental issues, to give her character some depth.

13-02-2013
V.I.P.

This is a remake of a TV show that started the same year as Homeland and the character also had Asperger's in that version. I've seen a few episodes and it's pretty excellent. I can't wait to see Bichir and Kruger together.

18-02-2013
trendsetter

Out for lunch with January Jones and her son

zimbio

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

I'm shocked!
the leggins, the boots....too bad for words!

19-02-2013
Midnight blooms.........

I actually really like this outfit! It's casual.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, diane, kruger