How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-09-2012
Automated Thread Manager

Dita Von Teese
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

06-09-2012
V.I.P.

Dita Von Teese
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

Quote:
Dita Von Teese takes a flight to Paris, France from Nice airport on Wednesday (February 17).

The 37-year-old burlesque beauty had to deal with some weather issues before performing at the Sanremo music festival in Sanremo, Italy - the martini glass she performs in as part of her show was stuck on a snowed in flight!

“Fill in the blank: ‘Dita without a martini glass is like _________ without a _________!’ (I’m trying to have a sense of humor about this!)” she tweeted yesterday.

Fortunately, her glass made it in the nick of time and the show went off without a hitch!
source: facebook group - dita von teese

V.I.P.

On anyone #996 would be garish, but on Dita it works.

07-09-2012
V.I.P.

A Shaded View: No more rue de la Cerisaie…Dita Von Teese is off to LA
by Diane Pernet
Thursday, 6 September 2012

Dear Shaded Viewers,
Dita Von Teese is leaving her very large and beautiful flat in Paris and invited over a few of her friends for a drink and to offer them a table full of treats, Catherine did very well at the little game of post its and won herself a crock cooker with recipes by Dita. She was over the moon.

pocketvenus.wordpress.com

V.I.P.

ArtDeco Dita Von Teese Fall Favourites (info & photos)
♦ Anti Aging Concealer – Lifting Effect € 16,80 #03 Beauty Sleep Wand
♦ Long-lasting Foundation oil-free, SPF 20 € 19,50 #40 (New Shade)
♦ Fixing Loose Powder € 14,80 Available in one shade and suitable for all skin types. Beauty Setting Powder
♦ Illuminating Baked Powder € 29,50 #01 Aura
♦ Blusher € 8,50 #26 Orchidé, #25 She Shamen
♦ Eyebrow Gel € 10,80 #01 Midnight, #02 Mink, #05 Crystal
♦ Eyeshadow € 4,80 #150 Masquerade – emerald green, #175 Sapphire – strong midnight blue, #185 Mystique – aubergine, #26 Charmeuse, #27 Champagne – champagne, #17 Sable
♦ Beauty Box Trio € 11,50
♦ Ultra Volume Mascara € 12,80 #01 Onyx
♦ Art Couture Lipstick velvet € 14,80 #650 Tryst – bright fuchsia, #631 Mans Layer, #634 Erotique, #656 Black Dahlia
♦ Lip Lacquer € 12,80 #29 Lovecraft – warm raspberry, #37 Sexpert – dark cherry red
♦ Ceramic Nail Lacquer € 7,50 #24 De Sade, #26 Vanitas
♦ Mini Nail Lacquer € 3,95 #05 Paper Moon
♦ False Lashes € 12.80 #10

Available mid September…

fashion elite

Oh I love seeing her cooking! Its almost like she's one of us.

V.I.P.

Dita Von Teese… My Cointreau Evening (info & photos)

A new limited edition offering from Cointreau & Dita Von Teese…

I especially like the en pointe Mary Poppins moment here with a My Cointreau Evening Bag instead of a magical carpet bag!
Dita Von Teese & Cointreau’s latest limited edition is a lady’s handbag… the My Cointreau Evening Bag.

Designed by Dita herself, the bag has a classic vintage shape and art deco inspired print. It includes a 350ml bottle of Cointreau, bartender spoon and jigger, recipe notebook, three little jars of spices: ginger, cinnamon and chilli, and a powder compact redesigned as an original tea box.

The My Cointreau Evening Bag will be available through Selfridges in London. Release date to come…

Press booklet (including beautiful new photography by Ali Mahdavi), recipe notebook and interview after the jump.

So gorgeous! So envious of those of you who have access to (and can afford) these wonderful limited edition pieces!

V.I.P.

Dita Von Teese performs at The Art Club

V.I.P.

Dita Von Teese shops at Vintage Fashion Expo

V.I.P.

con...

V.I.P.

Dita Von Teese leaving The Arts Club after performing for Cointreau

V.I.P.

Last night we… saw burlesque queen Dita Von Teese

After all the sweat and tears of London 2012, it was time to bring a touch of glamour back to London. Queen of burlesque Dita Von Teese is in London to launch the ‘My Cointreau Evening Bag’ – a vintage-style handbag designed by the lady herself.
To celebrate, we were treated to a special one-off show – complete with Cointreau MargaDitas – at The Arts Club in London’s Mayfair, a setting full of sophistication and old school style.

Dita performed a classic striptease, elegantly disrobing from her black taffeta and lace evening gown complete with sparkling Louboutin heels, before performing an exquisite feather fan dance. Other entertainment came in the form of singer and harpist Lucinda Belle, followed by the incredible beatboxing skills of Nathan ‘Flutebox’ Lee. If you’re not familiar with either, look them up at once.
Anticipation had reached fever pitch by the time Dita reappeared to finish the night’s entertainment with her femme fatale bathtub act, causing a splash as she peeled away her beautiful Swarovski-encrusted corset and took a dip in her antique tub.
All good things must come to an end but the heady mixture of tease and tassels meant the crowd didn’t let her leave quietly. I left feeling like I’d just stepped out of an old Hollywood movie. Can every night be like this, please?

fabulousmag.co.uk

V.I.P.

i am simply gaga over the makeup collection with art deco. i wish that brand were available in the states. some of the prices seem almost reasonable.

V.I.P.

Love every dress shes worn on this page but the black halter is just oozing sexiness and I love the red flower in her hair

17-09-2012
V.I.P.

Digital Spy: Dita Von Teese remembers Crazy Horse ahead of London debut

Dita Von Teese has spoken of her memories of Crazy Horse Paris before its London debut.

Crazy Horse Paris presents Forever Crazy at a purpose-built venue on London’s South Bank from September 18 to December 22.

“I was fascinated with the Crazy Horse Paris since I was a very young girl and saw a little image of ‘God Save Our Bareskin’ in my father’s Playboy magazine underneath the bed!” said burlesque superstar Von Teese.

“When I first came to Paris many years later, I saw the show which was everything I dreamed it would be, and so to have been the first guest star in its history was one of the most wonderful moments of my career.”

Le Crazy Horse managing director Andrée Deissenberg added: “London is a bustling world capital for fashion and entertainment so It therefore seemed obvious that one day we present a show here – today we finally we have an opportunity.

“In addition, since over 30 years, every single Crazy Horse Paris show in the world opens with the iconic act ‘God Save Our Bareskin’, which features Royal Horse Guards with a twist.

“I can’t wait to present it to English audiences, just a few miles down the road from Buckingham Palace.”

Harvey Goldsmith said: “I’m thrilled to be bringing Paris’ oldest cabaret to London’s Southbank.

“Although Crazy Horse has been running since 1951; the creative team behind the show have kept it avant-garde, relevant yet still mesmerising. We hope you enjoy the show.”

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dita, teese, von