Drew Barrymore - Page 20 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
10-08-2011
V.I.P.

Love Drew in this campaign !
Posted via Mobile Device

10-08-2011
V.I.P.

wow! that's a fabulous campaign! she suits the looks of the 1940's so well due to her classic facial features, but she's such a hippie at heart it's nice to see her in the 70's stuff too. well rounded, nice colors, and very diverse.....she even fits the whole goddess look quite nicely

www.thegirllovesmj.blogspot.com
12-08-2011
fashion insider

love the neiman marcus campaign photos!!

12-08-2011
fashion icon

Oh my gosh Drew looks amazing in the campaign!

V.I.P.

Drew Barrymore at LAX (August 12)

hqcelebspics

13-08-2011
V.I.P.

Cute airport outfit! She rocks those red jeans!
Posted via Mobile Device

21-08-2011
V.I.P.

celebrity gossip
[img]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/drew-b10.jpg[/img]

Landing the cover thanks to her charitable efforts in Kenya, Drew Barrymore is the focus of Condé Nast Traveler's first ever Visionaries issue.

Set to hit newsstands nationwide on August 23rd, the publication delves into the 36-year-old Hollywood star's efforts through the World Food Programme - which include building a brand-new primary school, providing food for children, and digging wells that are life altering for the villagers.

Highlights from Miss Barrymore's September issue interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Condé Nast Traveler!

On feelings after reading an article about impoverished Kenyan children:
“I was really moved. I never went to school myself. I was doing a job and didn’t have a kids life. I wanted to learn more about why these kids were so passionate, walking so far and overfilling their classrooms.”

On feeling awkward about her initial meetings with communities she hoped to help:
“I didn’t want to be on a soapbox, this Westerner living in a bubble, so on the first trip I was a little nervous. I asked questions and listened a lot...”

On visiting these kids in Kenya and learning about what they want to be when they grow up:
“It’s amazing to me that the kids mention professions which involve helping others, that they are naturally philanthropic. People can feel unconfident about sending money into the void of a charity. But when you find something like this that speaks to your heart, it gives you the courage to look beyond your own problems and take the first small steps to try as an individual to make an impact.”

11-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Drew Barrymore enjoys a night out with some pals on Thursday (September 8) in Hollywood.
The 36-year-old actress dropped by Playhouse nightclub and also grabbed a bite to eat at Papaya King.
Drew picked up a classic hot dog with yellow mustard and a Coke and ordered a bunch of specialty hot dogs and fries for her guy friends.
The group then took their food inside The Sayers Club, where Drew sipped beer and jammed to the venue’s Sayers Session.
Over the summer, Drew traveled to Kenya with the World Food Programme. Check out her trip in the September issue of Conde Nast Traveler!

justjared

11-09-2011
V.I.P.

She looks really nice! Love her hair!
Posted via Mobile Device

17-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Drew Barrymore attends the launch party for “Pirates & Princesses” at Brooks Brothers on Thursday (September 15) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The 36-year-old actress came out to support the children’s book author, Jill Kargman, who’s the sister of Drew’s boyfriend, Will Kopelman.
The book centers around Ivy and Fletch, best friends since babyhood who soon realize that only girls play with girls and the boys with boys in kindergarten.
Jill, a New York Times bestselling novelist, wrote this story with her daughter Sadie (pictured with Drew at the launch party), inspired by a playground incident.

justjared

17-09-2011
V.I.P.

I really love her dress!

18-09-2011
V.I.P.

she looks so pretty at the emmys!

19-09-2011
front row

I loved her dress at the emmys.Is there no picture?

V.I.P.

Dying to see this dress, especially since its Givenchy!

19-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Actresses Minka Kelly, Annie Ilonzeh, Rachael Taylor, and Drew Barrymore speak onstage during the 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE on September 18, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.

zimbio

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
barrymore, drew