How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-11-2012
fashion insider

i love the ODLR dress on her

13-11-2012
.my prison is your brain.

Her hair is way too yellow blonde these days, I prefer her natural honey color.

13-11-2012
V.I.P.

i can't believe no one posted this monstrosity from the last night's twilight premiere:

ONTD

V.I.P.

that might be the most hideous thing I ever seen.
seriously Elle?

13-11-2012
V.I.P.

It doesn't bother me for some reason, I think it's positive that she's experimenting with style and what's considered ridiculous and can make it cute (sort of), especially in a business that nowadays demands girls to be fashion-conscious in a very adult and calculated way. We all wore silly things when exploring fashion in our mid teens, I'd be more concerned about girls like Chloé Moretz, that will likely dress like she's 24 for around 20 years (way before, during and after) and will not be able to look back at those brief years where you have unlimited freedom to play with your image and make a total fool of yourself if you want to before succumbing to what's acceptable for the rest of your life.

I know she's in a business that requires certain parameters but she's not promoting her movie there. Also the clothes aren't so bad, it's the shoes what's twisting it all into that clumsy Prada silhouette.. which I'm admittedly fond of. :p

Last edited by MulletProof; 13-11-2012 at 04:51 PM.
13-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof View Post
It doesn't bother me for some reason, I think it's positive that she's experimenting with style and what's considered ridiculous and can make it cute (sort of), especially in a business that nowadays demands girls to be fashion-conscious in a very adult and calculated way. We all wore silly things when exploring fashion in our mid teens, I'd be more concerned about girls like Chloé Moretz, that will likely dress like she's 24 for around 20 years (way before, during and after) and will not be able to look back at those brief years where you have unlimited freedom to play with your image and make a total fool of yourself if you want to before succumbing to what's acceptable for the rest of your life.

I know she's in a business that requires certain parameters but she's not promoting her movie there. Also the clothes aren't so bad, it's the shoes what's twisting it all into that clumsy Prada silhouette.. which I'm admittedly fond of. :p
oh i totally agree with all your points, i just find the outfit and esp shoes extremely ugly.

V.I.P.

I actually love the Prada dress on her, pretty color and cool shape and though the shoes are a bit crazy, I think they suit her and I love that she takes risks.

13-11-2012
trendsetter

The shoes are ugly, but they're Prada and therefore acceptable in my book. I applaud her for the outfit choice. The dress looks great on her, and she somehow even makes the shoes work. I'm sure she's wearing it better than the thirty somethings that will down the road.

front row

I think the line needs to be drawn somewhere, as much as experimenting with fashion is a good thing. Whoever designed those shoes, it doesn't make them any less ugly. They're simply horrible.

14-11-2012
V.I.P.

I like the outfit and the shoes, but not the roots and yellow hair, cmon elle!

backstage pass

I actually adore her outfit, including the shoes. She could only put it off though.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Elle Fanning, Logan Lerman, and Quvenzhane Wallis attend The Variety Studio: Awards Edition held at a private residence on Wednesday (November 28) in Los Angeles.

Quote:
'Maleficent' actress Elle Fanning stops by a donut shop for a sweet snack in North Hollywood, California on November 13th, 2012.

Quote:
Actress Elle Fanning arrives at the premiere of Summit Entertainment's "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 12, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.

Quote:
Elle Fanning keeps it classy chic while attending the after party for a screening of her upcoming film Ginger & Rosa on Sunday (November 11) in New York City.

zimbio, justjared
Quote:
Elle Fanning was full of smiles as she departed from LAX in Los Angeles, California on November 10th, 2012.

Quote:
Actress Elle Fanning attends the screening of A24 Films' "Ginger & Rosa" at The Paley Center for Media on November 8, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California.

zimbio

V.I.P.

Quote:
Elle fanning attends the British Independent Film Awards at Old Billingsgate Market on December 9, 2012 in London, England.

zimbio

V.I.P.

That's a beautiful dress! Very feminine

09-12-2012
tfs star

Love, love, LOVE this dress on her! She strikes an elegant balance between mature and youthful, without being matronly. Flawless look.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
elle, fanning