How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

23-06-2011
V.I.P.

Leaving Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood - June 22, 2011

tlfan

23-06-2011
backstage pass

Her hair looks so healthy and beautiful.

23-06-2011
V.I.P.

Love her shoes!!

23-06-2011
front row

Am I the only one who thinks that this kind of stylist is a bit ridiculous?
I mean, come on, it's called 'style', what's its sense, if you don't dress yourself because you get dressed by someone else?

23-06-2011
V.I.P.

She is styled for every day wear? weird. she just wears cardigans and jeans and flats, surely she can just do that herself.

23-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #strawberry# View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that this kind of stylist is a bit ridiculous?
I mean, come on, it's called 'style', what's its sense, if you don't dress yourself because you get dressed by someone else?
It's quite ridiculous but considering she calls the paparazzi, I'm not really surprised.

23-06-2011
V.I.P.

Man, you guys are harsh!
Do any of you guys base your judgements on fact?
I would like to read an interview where she herself says she gets her daily outfits styled by professional stylists and that she calls the paparazzi.

24-06-2011
fashion icon

Wait. People actually have stylist for everyday wear? It can't be that hard to put on an outfit... can it? I'd love to read an article where it said that she's styled for day as well as press events. Because I'm not so sure that I believe it till I see it.

Oh and also, I saw The Art of Getting By, last night and I must say I quite liked the film. Emma was really good (and I loved her outfits too) and her co-star Freddie Highmore was fantastic playing an agnsty art kid. It was a fun quirky film with undertones of themes also explored in the books The Catcher in The Rye and The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Last edited by YoninahAliza; 24-06-2011 at 12:20 AM.

24-06-2011
front row

Quote:
Do any of you guys base your judgements on fact?
Nobody affirmed that she has a stylist for everyday wear! It was just assumed, as she always looks so perfectly styled

24-06-2011
V.I.P.

^yeah, and it was also assumed that she calls the papz cause we have pictures almost everyday and she´s not that famous to justify papz following her...

24-06-2011
trendsetter

http://postimage.org/image/18e64f944/

can anyone ID her striped jeans here?! thanks in advance! got the photo from a previous post on the board.

24-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
Nobody affirmed that she has a stylist for everyday wear! It was just assumed, as she always looks so perfectly styled
She does look perfectly styled, but maybe she just has a good eye for matching her outfits. She usually wears jeans, mixes up the shoes with flats or Isabel Marant booties, and wears a cute top or a t-shirt. I can do that, and I'm sure she can too! :p

25-06-2011
tfs star

I think the stylists just help her pick pieces for her everyday wardrobe rather than completely style an outfit for every single day. She does look great every day but that's because her style is usually really simple and basic, like cardigans, jeans, t-shirts. She also sticks to a basic color palette. People tend to mess up their style when they start wearing clashing prints/textures, over-accessorizing, etc. and Emma doesn't do that.

Plus she always looks really well-groomed (hair, nails) and she has good posture so that all adds to the effect of looking very well put-together every day. There are other celebs who also wear jeans and t-shirts but they don't look nearly as good because they don't brush their hair or slouch. And she has a nice, proportional body with long legs so she doesn't have to worry about wearing things that will flatter her instead of emphasizing 'flaws' (I don't think they're really flaws, but some might -- things like broad shoulders or bow-legs or short/stumpy legs). It's not hard to look good when you have all that going for you (see the model street style thread... basic style/colors and great figure for clothes = almost always looking great).

29-06-2011
V.I.P.

Salvatore Ferragamo Women's Resort 2012 Collection in New York City - June 28, 2011

tlfan

29-06-2011
V.I.P.

I'm not fan of velvet, but I like this dress on her.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, april, emma, january, roberts