How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

28-02-2012
front row

Jason Wu was spectacular !

28-02-2012
fashion insider

The Jason Wu was my favorite, those colors are brilliant on her!

28-02-2012
V.I.P.

My favorite look was also the Jason Wu...followed by the Alexander McQueen.

03-03-2012
V.I.P.

the fashion medley

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

03-03-2012
fashion insider

The perfect comedy twosome!

03-03-2012
V.I.P.

I need a Wiig-Stone movie collaboration asap!!

03-03-2012
fashion insider

^ Add Tina Fey to that collaboration and I think the world will explode.

09-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
You can’t look anywhere nowadays without seeing her, and Emma Stone just keeps getting hotter with every film that comes out.

But the “Help” hottie isn’t willing to throw caution to the wind and live the carefree celebrity lifestyle, as she sees fame as a ‘here today, gone tomorrow’ sort of thing.

Ms. Stone explained, “Don’t put the farm on it. Success is such a fleeting thing. I’ve seen how the careers of people I look up to ebb and flow, so I don’t get carried away by it.”

Emma continued, “I’m a big believer in impermanence. It’s sort of a wonderful feeling when something bad is going on because you know it will end, and when something good is happening I try not to hold on to it too tight because I know it will go. And the articles, the magazine covers – that’s not really me. The only thing I worry about is how I’m going to play a character, and then I can go to sleep at night knowing I’m not selling my soul.”

As for her widely varying roles, Stone stated, “I’m lucky enough to have a choice right now, which is really rare. It’s also a brilliant learning experience. I didn’t go to drama school so working with actors or directors I respect, and trying to do things I haven’t had the opportunity to do before, feels really important. I need to learn and soak up as much as possible.”

And when it comes to body image, Emma has insecurities just like everyone else. “I do have that thing of, ‘Oh my God, I’m disgusting – I ate a huge Wagamama lunch, the whole yaki soba, and I feel so fat.’ But I’m still gonna eat that stuff, and you know what? You can get nice, loose clothes that cover it all up. I’m not gonna go parading around in a bikini. OK, I did that in a photoshoot once, but it’s about what you’re comfortable with at the time you’re comfortable with it. That was a good day, but you won’t hear me saying I have no body issues because I wouldn’t be human if I didn’t.”

celebrity-gossip.net

12-03-2012
fashion elite

Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield had their arms around each other for a stroll in NYC yesterday. March 11

Popsugar

12-03-2012
V.I.P.

nice outfit

12-03-2012
trendsetter

She's just so effing likeable!

12-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Hot off her headline-making Grammys performance, Katy Perry will be hitting the stage again at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards.

The singer will join previously announced performers, UK pop group One Direction, as well as presenters Cee Lo Green, Miranda Cosgrove, Victoria Justice, Chris Colfer, Big Time Rush, Zac Efron, Heidi Klum, Chris Rock, Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield. Perry’s performance song of choice has not been confirmed, though her newest single “Part of Me” has been heating up the Billboard Hot 100, debuting atop the summit in late February.

The Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards will be held March 31 at the USC Galen Center with Will Smith slated to host. The show will air at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
hollywoodreporter

12-03-2012
tfs star

ARM CANDY

Taking advantage of New York's heat wave, lovebirds Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield step out Sunday after a lunch date at Cookshop in Midtown.
people

12-03-2012
fashion insider

Not sure how I feel about Andrew basically being her "accessory" always.

13-03-2012
she had boys in her room

ontd

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, emma, february, july, stone