How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

13-06-2012
fashion icon

Aww... Emma... what is this? I really want to like it but I can't. It's rather ugly looking. I think it wouldn't be as terrible if it fit her better, but it looks like no one altered it to fit her better. But I do love her shoes, makeup, and hairstyle if that's an consolation. I really like that orange dress, the upper half of it is so cool.

13-06-2012
front row

>> instagr.am/p/L0i9sUMy1Y/

13-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Emma Stone joined her costars from “The Amazing Spider-Man” this morning for a press conference and photocall in Tokyo, Japan, and got playful with her main squeeze Andrew Garfield — aka Spider-Man.

This was the second time Emma and gang promoted the film in Tokyo as they were just in the country back in January to cause some early noise about the action adventure, based off the popular Marvel comic book series.

Emma looked fantastic in a long sleeve tangerine silk Rue du Mail dress, from the Fall 2012 collection, which features a pulled gathering detail at the center of the bust that connects to a black ring collar.

I like the shortened length, but I believe Em could have pulled off the longer style as well.

Playing off the dark neck detail, Emma added a printed pop with a pair of white and black Ferragamo houndstooth patterned pumps, from the Fall 2011 collection.

Adding the perfect finishing touches, Emma wore gold jewelry, lathered her lips in a pretty coral lipstick and wore her hair in a lovable high ponytail. I’m totally digging the little bit of teased volume at the crown with pretty swept bangs.

Did I mention that I loved her haircut? Because I do. Especially when she wears it like this.
thefashion-court

13-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudyshambles View Post
^she's had them for a while! She got matching tattoos with her mum after she successfully battled cancer. The tattoos are little bird feet after the beatles song Blackbird. Paul McCartney drew them for them! She met him through her Zombieland co-star Woodie Harrelson and i think she told that story during one of her Zombieland interviews
Nice story: thanks for sharing it!

I am not loving the last two looks in Tokyo, but not hating. Her hair and makeup are spot on with both looks imo.

And that Vogue cover is looking pretty - will have to maybe get that issue.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

13-06-2012
V.I.P.

At first glance, I thought she was wearing slutty lingerie on the cover of Vogue.

13-06-2012
V.I.P.

She looks nice on the cover though they photoshoped her eyes kinda creepy...

13-06-2012
V.I.P.

love the cover, especially her hair

13-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
At first glance, I thought she was wearing slutty lingerie on the cover of Vogue.
The outfit did confuse me at first as well, took a second look.

I do love it though, its very Vogue , but somehow she fits in, the face is beautiful. Oh and the pose is rather natural, and she looks at ease.

13-06-2012
V.I.P.

Yeah, I also like it. I'm getting quite a '90s vibe from it.

13-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Emma’s woven elegant hairstyle and violet smokified eyes looked fantastic, but the dress feels a bit too frothy for her. She definitely needed a statement necklace to add some dimension on top in order to balance out the skirt.

With sparkling diamond earrings, Emma completed this look with feminine “Love Me” metallic pumps by Christian Louboutin, which were adorned with delicate black bows.

“The Amazing Spider-Man” opens in theaters in Japan on June 30th and in the United States on July 3rd!
thefashion-court

13-06-2012
V.I.P.

That seriously took a long time for someone to ID! Rochas is such a random brand nowadays.

13-06-2012
tfs star

Love that she wore Rue du Mail, that brand is hardly ever worn by celebs. I like the Rochas, it's got an interesting shape to it.

13-06-2012
fashion insider

That Japan premiere outfit is beyond FUG. Emma's a tiny girl and that dress just makes her look like a balloon. I'm also not a fan of that Kirsten Dunst looking hair.

I love the Rue du Mail dress on her instead of the runway version (though, would've been nice to see someone run a steamer down it to let out the wrinkles...).

Not sure how I feel about the Vogue cover or her landing a Vogue cover before some of the other top Hollywood girls.

13-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
I did too, I was like "whoa, sexy Emma!" .

13-06-2012
When in doubt, wear red.

I actually find the sheer top on her Vogue cover very sexy but still classy.
Quite disappointed by her first looks for the promo tour. I'm mostly disappointed by the Rochas dress, I'm happy she chose this brand but the color and the puffy bottom don't favor her. However she glows in that orange dress.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, emma, february, july, stone