How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

16-06-2012
scenester

holy WOW.

16-06-2012
V.I.P.

I'm really underwhelmed Did they seriously take 5 (6 including the cover) photos of her sitting on that stool?

There's no denying how gorgeous she looks though

[and everytime she laughs. she hopes he's watching.
so he can fall for her smile. just as hard as she fell for his.]
<3

16-06-2012
V.I.P.

Is it just me, or do her eyes look a bit abnormally large in some of the photos from the Vogue editorial....the fourth picture especially.

16-06-2012
V.I.P.

Really amazing Vogue spread, definitely the best celeb spread this year. Love how she goes from funky cool in the printed Prada suit to incredibly gorg in that blue and orange Givenchy dress, so in love with the dress wouldve loved to see her wear it on the red carpet

16-06-2012
V.I.P.

The Pucci outfit is so perfect. She's been killing it lately!

16-06-2012
trendsetter

What an overall lacklustre ed!

16-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casaanova View Post
Is it just me, or do her eyes look a bit abnormally large in some of the photos from the Vogue editorial....the fourth picture especially.

That is just how her eyes are, no Photoshop there, watch any interview when she gets animated. I have to agree that some shots look repetitive though, but good for her for getting such a long spread, usually its way shorter.

16-06-2012
V.I.P.

I love her Vogue spread but I wish that Testino had shot more pics of her in the suits and less of her sitting on the stool... they have a "model editorial" vibe rather than a "celeb posing pretty" one, imo.

16-06-2012
tfs star

She looks amazing in Lanvin and Pucci. The Lanvin is definitely my fave of the two. Such a step up from her Seoul and Japan outfits.

16-06-2012
fashion insider

Woah...was the inspiration behind the Vogue shoot the Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland? She looks like a Madhatter. Disappointed is putting it lightly.

16-06-2012
V.I.P.

celebutopia

16-06-2012
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

So happy we have Emma on the scene these days. Love her style. She's been looking great!

16-06-2012
fashion insider

Emma Stone Spills the Secret Behind Her Effortless Style

Quote:
There are certain starlets that always kill it on the red carpet; one of those ladies happen to be Emma Stone.

The Amazing Spider-Man actress has been gallivanting around the globe to promote her new film while wearing the most lust-worthy ensembles, including a leather Versace dress, a sculptural ivory-and-black mini and a simple and chic skirt-and-top combo (left).

As much as we want to credit the funny girl as the genius behind her best looks, she says her sick wardrobe isn’t really her doing. “My stylist is really into fashion,” Stone jokes to FabSugar, putting an emphasis on the word ‘stylist.’ “She’s great with it!”

Her stylist is Petra Flannery, a star-loved fashionista The Hollywood Reporter named as one of the most powerful in the business earlier this year.

Even though we love seeing Stone all dolled up at events, she personally prefers a more laid-back look. “For me and my closet I have a lot of jeans and T-shirts and sweaters,” she admits. “I kind of operate in that area most days.”

Just because Stone won’t give herself any fashion credit doesn’t mean we can’t, though! We think her street style is just as effortless and cool as her glam looks. Tell us: Do you prefer Stone’s red carpet looks or street style?
source: stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com

16-06-2012
trendsetter

I'm loving her at the moment!

17-06-2012
fashion icon

I have to say, I really love that she gives her stylist credit where credit is due. Too often I think celebrities don't acknowledge that someone else helped put together the look they are wearing and try to pretend they have this great sense of style. And I think Emma does have a lovely sense of style (though probably a bit more casual) but Petra's helps refine it for public events. The fact that Emma gives her stylist credit definitely makes me like her even more.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, emma, february, july, stone