How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-11-2010
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie View Post
We'll never know for sure.
She doesn't deny her relationships with Jay Barrymore, does she? So why would she deny her relationships with George if they were real?
He is talking about Emma here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5iH7-7BSw4 and here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTuimoAkgRc . I don't think they would deny their relationship but the fact that they never dated doesn't mean that nothing ever happened between them

20-11-2010
V.I.P.

yeah, i think with her studying in the USA they just never got to that level...doesn't mean they can't have a little fun

i already miss daily Emma pics, she's done with all the promo and back at Brown, right?

20-11-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disenchanted View Post
I don't think they would deny their relationship but the fact that they never dated doesn't mean that nothing ever happened between them
Oh yes, you're right!

20-11-2010
backstage pass

New photo.. Thanks to Eden at pottershots..

20-11-2010
V.I.P.

Her dress looks familiar... My first thought was about Proenza Schouler Resort 2011, but it was a mistake.

20-11-2010
front row

I think her new hair has done her wonders. I've never considered Emma beautiful in the past rather just attractive, but somehow i feel this chop has brought out her features; she looks stunning. In the past i've always found she wore beautiful runway pieces, but having a baby face she somehow could not pull them off; it was like a child wearing adult clothing. This is the first time i feel she looks like a woman.

I might add her stylist (does anyone know who he/she is?!) is brilliant. I've never admired Emma's sense of fashion in the past but now she looks edgy. And good timing too. The press are going mad for Emma, which has brought publicity both to the Harry and Emma camps. She is a star, but i am certain this is only the beginning for her. I am keeping an eye on her!

20-11-2010
rising star

Loved the movie! Emma was brilliant in Deathly Hallows. She was amazing
I've never seen Emma look more beautiful.
The trio was so good

20-11-2010
V.I.P.

I love that new picture!! She's posing with her hands a lot now. Love it!

@mahdama: I think this is the first time she looks like a woman, because she actually feels like one.
She's said in interviews that she feels more independent and confident than she ever has before and it shows.
In the past, she's looked younger, because she was really young and dressed her age...but she's just 20 now.

Someone tweeted about styling her for the UK premiere, but I don't know if she has a specific stylist.
She worked with Caroline Sieber during the HBP promotion, but I don't think that happened this year.

Emma always gets a lot of attention in the press, but these past couple years they've been going insane about her, which is great.
We need someone level-headed, intelligent, talented getting the spotlight a little bit.

Last edited by sobriquet87; 20-11-2010 at 11:03 AM.

20-11-2010
windowshopping

Emma has indeed confirmed a couple of times, she had had help during the HP promotions & Fashion Weeks, but she has also stated
Quote:
I choose the things I wear myself because I’m such an OCD control freak”
Period.

This is why I find it completely strange & it drives up the wall when people complement her stylist. What the..? Emma said numerous times she does not have a stylist
Quote:
as I seem to have a problem with them
Emma has classes, HP, clothing collections, she also finds time to exercise (a lot), obviously she needs help sometimes, otherwise she couldn't manage it IMO.

Helping & styling are entirely different things, seriously, people, stop it.
Every outfit outside the mag shoots we see Emma in is Emma, her personal choice, her unique style, her identity.

Bless her

20-11-2010
front row

she is nailing it lately. definitely on the list of my style muses right now!
I also love that she has class and is getting an education.

21-11-2010
V.I.P.

charminglyunhandy's tumblr

21-11-2010
V.I.P.

how much younger is Bonnie? only like a year, right? she looks so much older than Emma now

21-11-2010
V.I.P.

New thread here.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, emma, february, november, watson