How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

08-09-2012
backstage pass

HQs

spiderswims @ superiorpics

Afterparty

masista @ pottershots

Last edited by immortalbliss; 08-09-2012 at 08:12 PM.

08-09-2012
fashion icon

I absolutely adore the look Emma wore to the Perks premiere at TIFF. Everything works so well together- from the dress to her lip color and the fact she did something with her hair- so I'm very impressed with this whole outfit.

08-09-2012
front row

Wow that dress is amazing! could take or leave the cuffs though..

08-09-2012
.my prison is your brain.

I usually don't love the double cuff look, but it actually sort of works here for me and gives some edge to the beautiful feminine dress. She looks perfect.

08-09-2012
V.I.P.

I literally gasped when I saw her. Perfect!

09-09-2012
windowshopping

Beautiful dress! Love the hair too. More of this please Emma!

09-09-2012
rising star

This is perfect, just perfect!

09-09-2012
V.I.P.

oh my, she looks absolutely stunning from top to toe. this might even be one of the fave looks she has ever worn.

09-09-2012
V.I.P.

Another winner!:woo:
Emma looks so amazing! The dress, shoes, hair, make up! all perfect

09-09-2012
backstage pass

She looks absolutely incredible I'm in love with that hairstyle on her and her make-up is spot-on.

09-09-2012
fashion insider

Before seeing the comments I just though 'Oh my GOD she looks perfect, just perfect! Best she's looked in a while! I love the colours, her makeup, shoes everything ahhhh'

09-09-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellat View Post
I missed the "little" part..Glad you don't miss anything
Ah, makes sense now.

09-09-2012
backstage pass

Leaving a party at Soho House after the TIFF premiere on 8 Sept

deeply-inside.tumblr.com/post/31199249529/emma-watson-attends-a-party-at-soho-house-during

09-09-2012
V.I.P.

The premiere look was absolutely perfect from head to toe. I don't even mind the boring shoes, because she manages to balance them out with the platinum cuffs and the lipstick. Wonderful look!

I can't see the after party look since Im on the phone (it may be the same?) but I'm sure it's great too.
Posted via Mobile Device

09-09-2012
backstage pass

^She didn't change out of the premiere outfit.. Apparently she was at Soho House with Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence:

Quote:
'They're just three girls having a quiet chat': Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence forge friendship at TIFF

From a distance, the three young women chatting away in the corner of the private Soho House club in Toronto seem like old friends sharing a late night cocktail.

But zoom in closer and you soon realise the trio are stars of movie franchises that have garnered more than £4billion at the global box-office, and that's probably an under-estimate.

Jennifer Lawrence, Kristen Stewart and Emma Watson, all 22, are three of the most powerful actresses in Hollywood and if nothing else their friendly repartee dispelled idle rumours that they must be bitter rivals.

'They're just three girls having a quiet chat after a long day and an even longer night working ', noted Nick Jones, the founder of the Soho House group.

The ladies were enjoying a private conversation after their films premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival last week.

At the premiere held at Roy Thompson Hall, a newly-brunette Jennifer looked stunning in a strapless gown by Dior Couture.

For the Grey Goose afterparty at Soho House, she changed out of Dior and into a gold McQueen.

Meanwhile, Twilight star Kristen sat in a winged armchair looking almost unrecognisable in black-rimmed glasses flanked by both Jennifer and Emma.

The British actress was the first to leave the Grey Goose party to get up for more promotional work before heading to New York to resume shooting epic film, Noah, with Russell Crowe and Anthony Hopkins.
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2200618/Kristen-Stewart-Emma-Watson-Jennifer-Lawrence-forge-friendship-TIFF.html

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, emma, february, september, watson