How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

15-11-2011
front row

Thanks for the recent pics/interviews, all. I agree that Emma should definitely just let her hair grow long again. It makes her look so gorgeous. Yes, it will look a little weird when it's in the interim phase, but it will be worth it in the long run.

15-11-2011
fashion elite

^ I agree. I'd wish she'd try a bob or something, something circa Natalia Vodianova back in 2007. I think this hair style could look lovely on Emma:

virtual-hairstyles.com

15-11-2011
scenester

She already said that she was leaving her hair growing long. It just takes time and she has to trim it occasionally for it to not look too bad once long. I personally loved Dianna Agron's haircut when she cut it "short".

15-11-2011
V.I.P.

I swear...I'm the only one who loved her pixie. I'm excited that she's growing her hair out too, but not because I hated the pixie. I just would love to see her hair all various lengths.

The only time I didn't like the pixie was when she first cut it and it was uber short:

And also when she styled it like this. Do not like.

emmawatson.net

Other than that I loved the pixie and I shall miss it.

15-11-2011
tfs star

^ I actually loved it when she first cut it, but I agree, the BAFTA styling wasn't great.

She's my long hair icon to be honest so I want it long NOW so I can copy her blonde sweeping fringe.

16-11-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet87 View Post
I swear...I'm the only one who loved her pixie. I'm excited that she's growing her hair out too, but not because I hated the pixie. I just would love to see her hair all various lengths.

The only time I didn't like the pixie was when she first cut it and it was uber short[/I]

Other than that I loved the pixie and I shall miss it.
You're not the only one ! I loved it too when it was very very short, she had this Jean Seberg vibe back then. But now, her hair is just going downhill...

17-11-2011
V.I.P.

adds - Leaving the 'Rum Diary' Screening in Oxford Nov 5, 2011

hqcelebspics.info

17-11-2011
V.I.P.

She looks cute. I like her face.

17-11-2011
fashion insider

The London 'My Week with Marilyn' premiere is on the 20th; I really hope she attends it.

17-11-2011
V.I.P.

she could, Oxford is like an hour or two away, no? that would be cool.

17-11-2011
backstage pass

^Yeah, 2 hours tops.. Really hope she would attend..

Quote:
Storm's Charity Auction: Bid For Magazine Covers Signed by Kate Moss, Cindy Crawford, Emma Watson!

Hands up if you’d like to be the proud owner of a Kate Moss-signed magazine cover? Yep, us too. Then look no further than brilliant model agency Storm who have enlisted the help of its most famous faces for an online charity auction.

So put 23rd November in your diaries, like now, because that’s when bids begin. All twelve covers will be available for ten days on Ebay, with all proceeds going towards children’s charity The Rainbow Trust.
Its her Vogue UK cover being auctioned..

graziadaily.co.uk and Storm Model Management facebook..

17-11-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
she could, Oxford is like an hour or two away, no? that would be cool.
Usually an hour I really want a new red carpet outfit!

18-11-2011
V.I.P.

She better go to the premiere. I know it's rare for her to attend events, but she's in this movie for goodness sake even if it is for only 5 minutes.

18-11-2011
backstage pass

A couple of reports have her attending the MWWM premiere.. So we'll see soon enough..

18-11-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
InStyle talks to My Week With Marilyn costume designer Jill Taylor

We caught up with award-winning costume designer Jill Taylor to chat all things My Week With Marilyn...

With a subject like Marilyn Monroe and stars including Michelle Williams and Emma Watson to dress, award-winning costume designer Jill Taylor certainly had her work cut out for her with the super stylish biographical drama, My Week With Marilyn! We caught up with Jill to talk all things Marilyn, Michelle and film magic…

And Emma Watson's character comes across as slightly naïve but fashion conscious. How did you go about defining her character through costume?

I’d found, in my research, an original cast and crew photograph of The Prince and the Showgirl. Emma was based on a real character and so there was a girl, or a couple of girls, that we could have chosen [from the photograph] so I just picked up on one girl and I based Emma on her because she feasibly could’ve been her. She was wearing a tartan dress, so I found Emma an original tartan dress – all of Emma’s clothes were vintage. I also wanted to introduce a touch of the American influence with Emma because the youth culture was just hitting at that period and we had Jimmy Dean, Marlon Brando, Sandra Dee. I wanted to pick up on that Sandra Dee type of character.
instyle.co.uk

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, emma, february, july, watson