How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

28-11-2011
tfs star

Haha I'm Canadian and I always wear my shorts with tights like that in the fall (winter is too cold for that look). I've seen Olivia Palermo rock that look too so I don't think it's a distinctly UK thing.

Her hair is very polarizing, I agree that her long hair makes her common and interchangable with the rest of the young actresses that look alike but at least it never looked bad the way her short hairdo has sometimes looked.

28-11-2011
trendsetter

Love her latest look! Great coat. And her hair looks really nice too atm.

28-11-2011
V.I.P.

i agree, i see some girls (mostly about 14/16yrs) that wear shorts/tights too. i actually think it was something like a trend couple of years ago

28-11-2011
V.I.P.

At this point, I don't care about her hair either way as long as it looks good. The shorts and tights combo I've done before, but I only do it when I'm at a convention and can get away with it. I love wearing my Rodarte lace tights with shorts. Sexaaaaaay. ;D

28-11-2011
V.I.P.

Beautiful picture in 610.

28-11-2011
backstage pass

well I think is funny when people say her long hair make her look younger... she was younger.

i love her long hair, I understand why she wanted to cut her hair but I still think long and brunette hair is her best look.... there are some pictures of a photoshoot a few years ago, she's wearing this white wayferers sunglasses... for me i think is the best hair style i've seen on Emma. i think they're from Taler 2007 or Bravo 2007. Even though they were taken like 4 years ago i think is her best look.

I dont think the pixie cut is her best style.
I think it makes her boring because you can barely do anything new with short hair.
the angle of the picture of post 610 is perfect, i can't deny that but on everyday basics In my opinion her pixie cut make her look androgen , plain,boring and it doesnt bring out her beauty.

29-11-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterpeacock View Post
I can't see why you'd call it 'ratty' at all, though I agree that shorter hair shows off her bone structure.

Courtesy of sobriquet87

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/sho...&postcount=487
Sorry I should've clarified that I was talking about her candid style. But I do love her with a pixie. I do admit at first I thought she looked like a little boy but it just looks lovely on her and very different. Longer hair does nothing for her.

29-11-2011
trendsetter

How I hate those shorts+tights combination. They even become trendy in France awhile back and I was seeing all those 13 years old girl wearing them and it was oh so vulgar. She makes it look okay tho but still..Great coat and scarf

29-11-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet_Ohara View Post
well I think is funny when people say her long hair make her look younger... she was younger.
I knew someone would make such a remark. She was indeed younger but she was about 18 and still looked 15. So yes, she did look younger than she already was.

29-11-2011
tfs star

I prefer her longer hair. It looked good when she first cut it, but now I'm not so sure it fits her. Still love her though.

29-11-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by after__eight View Post
Sorry I should've clarified that I was talking about her candid style. But I do love her with a pixie. I do admit at first I thought she looked like a little boy but it just looks lovely on her and very different. Longer hair does nothing for her.
Oh, I see. I admit I'm biased because when she had long hair her I used to copy her red carpet looks all the time

01-12-2011
backstage pass

New, I think..

Lazaro Hernandez, Lauren Santo Domingo and Emma Watson at the Le Baron nightclub in Paris on October 5th, 2008.

mrblasberg.com/2011/12/01/french-connection/

02-12-2011
V.I.P.

Cute picture. That guy is hot.

New BTS video featuring interviews with Emma and Helena

Last edited by sobriquet87; 02-12-2011 at 03:11 PM.

02-12-2011
fashion insider

That's Lazaro from Proenza Schouler right?

I can't wait until my DVD arrives in the post so I can see all the bts on the TV.

02-12-2011
fashion icon

Does anyone know how well Emma's perfume is selling? I'm curious as to how it's doing. Has anyone bought it or anything?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, emma, february, july, watson