How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-01-2012
V.I.P.

Awesome the commercial/short film sounds great. I can't wait to see it.
I wonder if it will be just Emma or will she have another hot co-star.

I would not be upset if Cyril Descours were to make a return.

14-01-2012
V.I.P.

More pictures from Lancome:

emma-watson.net

14-01-2012
V.I.P.

LOVE the second pic

17-01-2012
V.I.P.

Arrives at Heathrow airport London - 15/01/12

tlfan

17-01-2012
tfs star

Oh no. Those hideous Uggs are back.

17-01-2012
fashion elite

is she still acting, full time studying or turned into a model ultimately? what is she up to now? Got to smell her Lancome-perfume and do not like it at ALL

17-01-2012
fashion insider

She's at Oxford studying and she has Perks of Being A Wallflower out this year.

17-01-2012
V.I.P.

^She's a full time student, but she's also acting. She has Perks of Being a Wallflower (should be released this year) and Beauty and the Beast with Guillermo del Toro coming up. But her main focus is her education right now. She's studying abroad at Oxford, but then will be back at Brown later this year to finish up her fourth year.

17-01-2012
fashion elite

^wow that's wonderful to know! didn't know she was in her 3rd year already - didn't she just have a 2-year-break from her studies? I don't follow her that closely I just think to remember a current interview in which she stated to have taken a break because of work (MM and the Perks of Being a Wallflower) and now she is in her 3rd? now that's amazing...I also wonder how she got into Brown and Oxford....I'm sure it didn't have anything to do with her name, right?! though I am sure she had great marks, but so do more ... I recall she studies English Literature... that's great

and: Beauty and the Beast directed by Guillermo del Toro sounds awesome! wonder if she'll be the Beauty(not that I believe it will be the Beast, don't take me wrong or whether she will have a smaller part..., and if she is the lead...what about the hair? I always imagine the Beauty as indie or alternative as the movie might be with long hair...)

I like her freckles...I had freckles when I was a kid but not anymore, well for many years not anymore...don't know what happened and why freckles can disappear...

17-01-2012
fashion insider

In the UK if you study English Lit it only takes 3 years so this year is a bit like years 2 and 3 merged together. She'll take her final year in Brown.

17-01-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomarlushka View Post
^wow that's wonderful to know! didn't know she was in her 3rd year already - didn't she just have a 2-year-break from her studies? I don't follow her that closely I just think to remember a current interview in which she stated to have taken a break because of work (MM and the Perks of Being a Wallflower) and now she is in her 3rd? now that's amazing...I also wonder how she got into Brown and Oxford....I'm sure it didn't have anything to do with her name, right?! though I am sure she had great marks, but so do more ... I recall she studies English Literature... that's great

and: Beauty and the Beast directed by Guillermo del Toro sounds awesome! wonder if she'll be the Beauty(not that I believe it will be the Beast, don't take me wrong or whether she will have a smaller part..., and if she is the lead...what about the hair? I always imagine the Beauty as indie or alternative as the movie might be with long hair...)

I like her freckles...I had freckles when I was a kid but not anymore, well for many years not anymore...don't know what happened and why freckles can disappear...
I think she only had about a year-long break. It started in like December 2010 and she was back in school by October 2011, so it wasn't long.

She scored like 6 or more A* on her GCSE's, so that gave her some extra credits when she started at Brown. So technically, her freshman year, I think she had enough credits to be considered a Sophomore. So, that's why that year she took off didn't hold her back. Her really high scores is also why she got into Brown, I'm assuming, but you never know.

And she said recently that she changed her major to both English and History, so I think she's a double major??

As for Beauty and the Beast, yes, she'll be playing Beauty and I think Guillermo is just writing the screenplay at the moment, but he says he really wants to direct it. As for her hair, it's long enough for extensions now, but they haven't announced when filming will start for it.

source: I read/watch too many Emma Watson's interviews.

Last edited by sobriquet87; 17-01-2012 at 01:53 PM.

17-01-2012
fashion elite

I loved Pan's Labyrinth and Biutiful but then Guillermo also has pictures like Don't be afraid of the Dark with Katie Holmes and other questionable pics...I really hope the Beauty and the Beast will be among that first group of amazing movies!

17-01-2012
V.I.P.

^I agree. I hope it's good as well. Guillermo wrote Pan's Labyrinth and also the two upcoming Hobbit fims, so hopefully the Beauty and the Beast screenplay is good as well.

17-01-2012
fashion insider

I trust Guillermo completely as a director and luckily he'll be directing Beauty and the Beast, he really is one of the best living directors. I imagine Alfonso Cuaron recommended Emma and that he could be involved in some way which really excites me as he is my favourite living director. It will be without a doubt the best film out of the whole block of Fairytales. It's the stuff that he produces that is more questionable to be honest.

ETA Oh he's just writing it. I still like his screenplays.

Last edited by pixiedust1603; 17-01-2012 at 02:22 PM.

17-01-2012
backstage pass

^He said he wants to direct it if possible so we'll see.. I think it would be cool if he writes it and then Alfonso Cuaron directs it..

Thanks Alvedansen!

Last edited by immortalbliss; 17-01-2012 at 03:42 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, emma, february, july, watson