Emma Watson (July 2011 - February 2012) - Page 9 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
21-08-2011
V.I.P.

The vintage Ossie Clark dress is by far my favorite Emma red carpet moment, so perfect.

22-08-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherAnne View Post
The vintage Ossie Clark dress is by far my favorite Emma red carpet moment, so perfect.
You are SO right--I love everything about that dress. Emma's lucky she got it first!

22-08-2011
fashion insider

The link is broken for the 'I'm not a girl, not yet a woman years' picture and I cant remember which Ossie Clark dress theyre talking about, would someone mind posting it again?

22-08-2011
V.I.P.

^ ??? The pictures are still working for me.

Here's a link to a page full of pictures of Emma in the vintage Ossie Clark dress:
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f50...24836-249.html

22-08-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
This! So much!

Loved, loved that dress on her. It really was a perfect moment. I do love all the other dresses in the same period too. I prefer that period because she just nailed it each time. While in the others, she had hits and misses. Was it Caroline Sieber who styled Emma during that time period?

23-08-2011
V.I.P.

^ I am betting you're correct about Caroline styling her during this time period, because both of these looks from the 2009 HP press tour scream Caroline to me -- feminine, heavy on Chanel accessories. I agree her styling was exceptional during this time, and her hair looked it's best too.

celeb-city

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 24-08-2011 at 07:12 AM.

23-08-2011
trendsetter

I completely agree. Her style choices during that period were perfect. That Ossie Clark dress was also my favourite dress on her. Simply stunning .

23-08-2011
scenester

chnrxn.tumblr

Last edited by Eden00; 23-08-2011 at 12:56 PM.

23-08-2011
tfs star

Quote:
^ I am betting you're correct about Caroline styling her during this time period, because both of these looks from the 2009 HP press tour scream Caroline to me -- feminine, heavy on Chanel accessories. I agree her styling was exceptional during this time, and her hair looked it's best too.

celeb-city
Caroline also has the Chanel Union Jack purse that Emma is carrying in the first pic and listed it as one of her favorite items in a magazine spread.

24-08-2011
V.I.P.

New interview from Allure.com

Quote:
September Issue Bonus: Emma Watson Dishes Beauty

Emma Watson has practically grown up in front of the camera so when we chatted with her for our September issue (on stands now), we had the gorgeous actress and new face of Lancôme take us on a trip down memory lane. We discussed everything from the best makeup tips she's picked up along the way to her boldest beauty move—her pixie haircut.

What made you decide to cut your hair? "Well, I had the same hair for 10 years when I was doing [Harry] Potter, and it was the first opportunity I had to cut it, so I figured, if I was going to cut it, I might as well, you know, really go for it."

Were you nervous before you chopped it? "No, I was very calm, actually. It was something I wanted to do for a while. When I had long hair I actually liked wearing it back more than I liked wearing it down, so I guess it makes sense that I have short hair because I always liked it off my face."

What's your favorite beauty product? "I love blusher and mascara. They always makes me feel good. And I'm very religious about cleaning my face and taking my makeup off before I go to bed."

Do you have a favorite makeup tip? "If you make a mistake with your mascara or your eyeliner, you dip a cotton bud in foundation, then use it to take the line off—not only does it clean where you have made the mistake, but it also replaces the makeup. That was from [makeup artist] Linda Cantello. Before I put on my mascara, I wet my eyelashes a bit. It makes the mascara go on better and smoother. And putting on your foundation right when you get out of the bath means that it soaks in and is a bit more natural, not so heavy."

Who are your beauty icons? "I think Kate Bosworth and Diane Kruger always have great makeup."

Red lips or smoky eyes? "I love both. It just depends on my mood. I had never done both before, but for the [Lancôme fragrance] ad I had a very strong bright pink lip and a strongish eye. That was new for me."
And she's number 2 on stylebistro.com's Best Dressed Brits list:

Quote:
Harry Potter star Emma Watson had to endure the not-so-easy task of growing up in the public eye. Despite a few early misses, this style star has evolved into a fashion favorite thanks to her now signature pixie cut and fashion forward red carpet choices. It's safe to say Emma's moment in the spotlight won't end with her famous film series.
stylebistro

25-08-2011
front row

her style is sometimes good sometimes bad. it's good mostly on red carpet because her everyday style is like lazy monkey. and she has really bad posture. but i really like her. she seems to be very nice person.

27-08-2011
tfs star

aconitegod on Tumblr

27-08-2011
tfs star

^ That picture is awesome!

27-08-2011
V.I.P.

Priceless!

27-08-2011
rising star

http://www.people.com/people/article...523131,00.html