How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

16-11-2005
scenester

pic from today show

pics from regis and Kelly

16-11-2005
V.I.P.

i think she likes that headband a lot. lol

16-11-2005
trendsetter

The headband is cute, but she does look better without it. headbands aren't very elegant. her hair style in the today show screencap is very nice and I think it's nicer than the headband she has in the Regis caps. She's turning into such a cutie. She was always cute, but now she's becoming such a woman. She's great in her role as Hermione, but I do think she's much prettier than the pre-Yule Ball Hermione is supposed to be! lol

16-11-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawari
I adore her..I'm not really a fan of her style, but I admire her. It's hard to dress when your 15. You're trying to get out of little girl clothes, but you don't want to go too mature for fear of "trying too hard." I do think her choices are getting better though. She's expirimenting and she'll settle in her style when she gets a little older.
I think some people learn things slower than others. Someone like Charlotte Casiraghi, with her elegant family and upbringing, probably learned very early what's elegant, what's beautiful, and how to dress and act like a princess. Char is surrounded by such elegance. How can she not absorb it?
It seems like Emma has to search a bit more to find the princess in herself. bad taste can be corrected. you can expose yourself to "good taste" and eventually, it can click.

17-11-2005
scenester

outside Regis and Kelly

I think she wear the same flats that she wore in the london premier after party

17-11-2005
scenester

do you know where I can find good premiere pics of the cast ? I found some but most only show Emma, Dan, Rupert, Katie and Robert............and the girl who plays Fleur.............IŽd like to see some pics of Bonnie, Devon etc etc as well....................................

17-11-2005
V.I.P.

i like that purple blazer.

17-11-2005
dream a little dream...

her style seems to be slowly improving..

18-11-2005
front row

Do someone know if she is dating that guy from Harry Potter.hmm..what's his name..Rupert something, I think? Well he plays Ron anyway. They seem so lovly togheter:p

18-11-2005
fashion insider

^ Haha, agree....Rupert looks wayy better than that Daniel kid (the harry potter guy looks like he's 30 or something, ha)

Is there a Harry Potter thread? I'd like to know what's happened in the latest few books....I stopped reading after like, book four or something....

18-11-2005
Amour Comme Hiver

^^Here you go!

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...t=harry+potter

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...t=harry+potter

18-11-2005
front row

^thanx

18-11-2005
backstage pass

i just watched hp and it was rly good but emma watson overacted so much in this film! iv always kind of liked her but her acting was too much in this... she either seemed like she wanted to punch someone or she was on the verge of crying. For me, it spoiled the film (although she did look very pretty)

18-11-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by musegirl
i just watched hp and it was rly good but emma watson overacted so much in this film! iv always kind of liked her but her acting was too much in this... she either seemed like she wanted to punch someone or she was on the verge of crying. For me, it spoiled the film (although she did look very pretty)

I really agree with you there, in mostly every scene that I was enjoying it had nothing to do with Hermione. The overacting may have worked in the first two movies because she had a bigger stuck up personality, but now it's just getting old. I enjoyed everyone else's perfomaces but hers.

18-11-2005
backstage pass

Yea, she overacts waaaay too distractingly.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2010, emma, february, june, watson