How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

16-04-2009
backstage pass

I hope she changes, that's not really a party outfit

16-04-2009
front row

I'm sure her real outfit is in the bags she's carrying.

Still, I love her and she looks cute anyways

16-04-2009
Alluring

Well, the article said that the last thing she wanted was getting dressed and going out, so no wonder she wanted something comfortable

16-04-2009
front row

Oh cool, I wonder what she did then, just went to a friend's house and relaxed?

16-04-2009
Alluring

Here is the article from dailymail, the link was posted by bubbleshooter on the previous page

Quote:
Last year, Emma Watson's 18th birthday was a lavish affair at a trendy London restaurant with her famous friends.

But this year, it appears the teenage Harry Potter star wanted to keep things a little more low-key.

Hard at work filming the latest in the series Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I, Emma hasn't had time to organise a big party.

In contrast to last year which saw Emma looking all grown-up in a black mini-dress, the tired actress opted for a comfortable ensemble of sweatshirt, tracksuit bottoms and sheepskin boots.

Her blonde hair was left down unbrushed and her babyface free of make-up, making her look younger than her 19 years.

After a long day filming her role as Hermione Granger in Leavesden Studios in Herts, the last thing Emma wanted to was get dressed up and go out.

Instead, she celebrated her 19th birthday with family and a few close friends at one of their London homes.

Writing on her official webpage yesterday, Emma said: 'It looks like my birthday has snuck up on me. I sooo don't want to be 19.

'I can't believe how much has happened.
'I really can't believe I'll be in university in September. Still haven't decided where to go...

'So just a quiet one this year. As you know everything is so busy with my filming schedule. I'm really looking forward to a home-cooked dinner with my family.'

On her 18th birthday last year, Emma celebrated her coming of age with Harry Potter co-stars Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch and Katie Leung at the Mayfair eaterie until 4am.

Emma admitted in a recent interview with the Mail on Sunday's Live magazine that her 18th was a bittersweet night after a photographer stuck a camera up her skirt.

She said: 'It was pretty tough turning 18. I realised that overnight I’d become fair game. I had a party in town and the pavements were just knee-deep with photographers trying to get a shot of me looking drunk, which wasn’t going to happen.

'The sickest part was when one photographer lay down on the floor to get a shot up my skirt. The night it was legal for them to do it, they did it. I woke up the next day and felt completely violated by it all.'

Despite her hectic schedule, Emma did manage to squeeze in a spot of partying over the Easter weekend.

Last Thursday, she enjoyed a spot of bar-hopping at Whisky Mist, before ending the night at her friend Liam West's birthday party at Bungalow 8.

16-04-2009
V.I.P.

after a long day of filming, i'd just want to wear nothing but comfy sweats as well. lol

17-04-2009
front row

These weren't posted, right? New poster featuring Hermione and.... NEW TRAILER FOR HBP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUdFn...layer_embedded

God I'm so riddiculously excited for this movie and this trailer is just pure amazingness that I can't control myself I seriously got chills from watching it!

17-04-2009
backstage pass

^ F**king awesome!

17-04-2009
V.I.P.

REPORT: Emma Watson To Be The New Face Of Burberry

Is Emma Watson ditching Hermione’s school uniform for some much more fashionable frocks? WWD is reporting that the Harry Potter actress has reportedly been signed up to star as the new face of Burberry’s ad campaign. It would be a fashionably appropriate move for the actress (who turned 19 today) as she has been a huge fan of the quintessentially British label since wearing it on the cover of Teen Vogue back in 2005 and has often donned a little Burberry Prorsum when the occasion demands it. A Burberry spokesman remained tight lipped about the campaign, telling PEOPLE: “The campaign is not yet finalised and once it is we don’t release any information until the official launch time, which would be around June of this year.” The actress has been busy making fashionable waves during her gap year, having starred in a 20-page fashion feature in Vogue Italy and attending fashion shows in Paris and London. Check back for more on the campaign as details are revealed. –Monique Jessen

people.com

17-04-2009
rising star

I dont think shes stunning but there is something attractive about her and she dresses well for her shape

17-04-2009
front row

wooo harry potter looks brilliant!!!

17-04-2009
V.I.P.

at Heathrow airport on her way to Scotland

laineygossip.com

17-04-2009
front row

Love the jacket! It's Marc by Marc Jacobs

There's an awesome Message Board called Dress Like Emma Watson that always has great info on what Emma wears. Just join and PM one of the staff for the password for the Style section (link below) If you haven't checked it out you really should

http://dresslikeemma2.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Last edited by StereoTypeA; 17-04-2009 at 08:30 PM.

18-04-2009
Making a Mess

^^ Emma Watson Flying Out Of Heathrow Airport (April 17) - -x 2HQ

celebutopia

18-04-2009
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost_in_chaos View Post
These weren't posted, right? New poster featuring Hermione and.... NEW TRAILER FOR HBP!

God I'm so riddiculously excited for this movie and this trailer is just pure amazingness that I can't control myself I seriously got chills from watching it!
This will be the only time i uses this word in my life..

ZOMGGG!!!!:woo t:

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2010, emma, february, june, watson