How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-11-2006
V.I.P.

^I agree! The hair look great! Not sure what I think about the print on that skirt(?)

[and everytime she laughs. she hopes he's watching.
so he can fall for her smile. just as hard as she fell for his.]
<3

18-11-2006
V.I.P.

hqcb

25-11-2006
V.I.P.

Emma Watson: "I look good naked" Friday, November 24, 2006.

'Harry Potter' film actress Emma Watson has said she would do a nude scene in a future film or stage role if the script called for it. Watson got on the topic of getting naked on BBC's Live Five radio programme when asked what she thinks about fellow 'Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe going full frontal in next year's stage production of Peter Shaffer's 'Equus'. She told interviewer Simon Mayo the following: "I think it's wonderful that Daniel is willing to be so brave for his craft. It's a big risk doing something like this while being so internationally known, but he's a true professional". When asked if she would ever bare all for her art, Watson replied, "Yes, absolutely. I would do it if the script called for it. I guess I would be a little nervous, but I've been told I look good naked, so I guess I've got little to worry about". When Shaffer asked Watson who thinks she looks good naked, she playfully said, "Now, now! I won't say. But I trust his expert opinion".

Source: http://www.nudography.com/News.aspx?IDNews=1518

25-11-2006
VSFS 2009!

Whoa.... Someone's grown up

25-11-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlassAngel
Whoa.... Someone's grown up
Word.

Although I do find that article hard to believe..But then again..I could be wrong

I'm glad she's comfortable with her body..but she does come out sounding a little..whorish.

<3

25-11-2006
VSFS 2009!

Oh I know.....I'm like 'Did she REALLY say that?" It sounds a bit open for someone whose being quite private about her personal life...

25-11-2006
V.I.P.

I KNOOWW! I mean..if she's already said THAT much..might as well tell us who's seen her naked. Gosh. Atleast give us SOMETHING to bite on!

<3

25-11-2006
VSFS 2009!

And it's sorta like saying that she's already done...something...which I don't expect someone like her to admit....:p

25-11-2006
rising star

Well, I think calling her an arrogant slut is a bit too harsh, but I definatly am surprised to hear her say something like that in public.

25-11-2006
backstage pass

Wow, I fiind this hard to believe. Especially from someone who said in many intervies, including her Teen Vogue cover, that she nearly caved under the pressure of dealing with Hermione's "transformation" in movie four. So it's a bit odd, but I don't think that jsut because a person feels comfortable in their nudity makes them an "arrogant slut." Arrogant? Maybe, although kudos to any teenage girl who likes how they look. Slutty? Less probable, we don't know her sexual life, or lack therof.
I'm more disturbed by the fact that she's only 16 and that she might say this in a public interview. Then again if this is fake, the fact that an editor would actually publish this.

25-11-2006
V.I.P.

wow, you people would have to be really gullible to believe something from a site called nudography.com. there is no way in hell she would say something like that.

25-11-2006
V.I.P.

^ ya i found the article on the site called ohnotheydidnt but they said the source was nudography.com so i thought i should post the original source

25-11-2006
V.I.P.

and the poster added this at the bottom:

"EDIT: This really IS 9 karat gold-plated bollocks. BBC Radio Five Live is mainly sports show, not a showbiz one. And the last sentence "When SHAFFER asked Watson..." gives the whole thing away, since apparently she was talking to Simon Mayo. In my haste to post this f**king thing I didn't even bother to read it properly. So yeah, pelters this way..."

so yes, it's complete garbage.

Last edited by Hanne; 29-11-2006 at 06:59 AM. Reason: please see tfs guidelines - profanity

25-11-2006
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple_elegance
and the poster added this at the bottom:

"EDIT: This really IS 9 karat gold-plated bollocks. BBC Radio Five Live is mainly sports show, not a showbiz one. And the last sentence "When SHAFFER asked Watson..." gives the whole thing away, since apparently she was talking to Simon Mayo. In my haste to post this f**king thing I didn't even bother to read it properly. So yeah, pelters this way..."

so yes, it's complete garbage.

good, i was gonna say...

Last edited by Hanne; 29-11-2006 at 06:59 AM. Reason: please see tfs guidelines - profanity in quote

26-11-2006
backstage pass

well, my comment about being an 'arrogant slut' would be true if she had said it. i'm sorry but how stupid would she have to be to say that? i also don't like the way she goes on about boys being intimidated by her.. it's as if she's some unapproachable beautiful ice queen.. but she really isn't. But since she didn't say that nude comment, she's not QUITE as stupid as I thought.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2010, emma, february, june, watson