How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

26-11-2006
V.I.P.

they're probably not intimidated by her because of her looks, but because of the fact that she's so well-known around the world.

07-12-2006
V.I.P.

There are some new scans with Emma from ONE. She talks about Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix director David Yates , boyfriends and fame.
The scans are French but you can find a translation below.

Emma: David is very precise and very demanding regarding how we play our parts. He’s always seeking perfection and won’t hesitate doing several takes until our performance is perfect. It’s often exhausting but I feel like I’m getting better as an actress.
You’ve known each other for more than 6 years. Do you still get on with each other?

Emma:
I have to say that it’s hard sometimes… No, I’m just kidding, obviously! Our friendship is everything but false and I kinda think of Daniel and Rupert as brothers. For six years, we’ve seen each other almost everyday and we’ve learnt to know each other. Rupert and Daniel are a part of my life. We’ve helped each other through some difficult times on the set and we’ve also shared amazing experiences together…
You just finished the 5th movie. Are you going to do the two others?
Emma: I still haven’t taken any decision. I’m still hesitating to play Hermione in the last two movies. Each movie takes about 10 months to make, during which we don’t really see our friends. It’s really exhausting… And I’m also thinking about my studies. I’d like to go to university. So I’m still thinking about it…
(Rupert then says that it would be a pity to stop there and that he would feel weird playing with another actress… He says that he thinks she’ll choose to continue)
Emma: Maybe you’re right (laughs)
Emma, does it mean you’re not sure about wanting to continue to be an actress?
Emma: I have no idea at all. Daniel and Rupert are so sure about their future, they know they’re meant for this job but I don’t know. Before..., I had no experience at all as an actress, I had never been to an audtion. I fell into the cinema completely by chance! I’d like to do just like Rupert and play in other movies and maybe do some theatre to have some real contact with an audience. I’m taking my time to think about what I’ll do after Harry Potter. There’s no rush…
Do you like being recognised in the street or wear classy clothes at the premieres?
Emma: It’s always embarrassing for me when people come to me in the street, I’m rather shy. About the premieres, contrary to Rupert, I like them. But that’s probably because I’m a girl! It’s nice to get ready and be pretty in front of the photographs.What’s the best thing celebrity gave you?
Emma: Travelling all around the world, and in first class! Had I not played in Harry Potter, I’d probably have never visited China, Japan, New York…
That, is awesome.Does it make things easier to get a boyfriend?
Emma: No, far from that! Often, the guys I like don’t even dare to talk to me, because they think I’m inaccessible and that I’m going to look down on them. But that’s not the kind of person I am at all. I still haven’t got a boyfriend, but I’m not losing hope. I’m still waiting for my Prince Charming!
JKR said that several characters will die in the last book. Do you think that Ron or Hermione will be one of them?
Emma: Everything’s possible. I don’t know if Ron or Hermione will die in the last book but I think it’s more likely that they’ll kiss. It’s going to happen, it’s inevitable!

emmaempire

Last edited by kochie332; 07-12-2006 at 04:43 PM.

07-12-2006
V.I.P.

Can't help but love her

[and everytime she laughs. she hopes he's watching.
so he can fall for her smile. just as hard as she fell for his.]
<3

07-12-2006
rising star

I love her she is awesome!!!

07-12-2006
V.I.P.

i hope she wears some of Alberta Ferretti's S/S 07 collection, it's absolutely gorgeous.

09-01-2007
V.I.P.

photoshoot from 2005
celebritycity

05-03-2007
trendsetter

^^^ I've seen those ones, she looks good in that photoshoot (: Nice makeup.

09-03-2007
front row

The most recent private pictures of her:

emma-watson-fans.net

10-03-2007
trendsetter

^^^ What's she doing in Standard Class?

10-03-2007
Ère de ℳodernité

i wonder why we see so much private pics of her ...

10-03-2007
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by <3Thefrenchy
i wonder why we see so much private pics of her ...
because some of her so-called friends put them online. but i should not be negative because i kinda like seeing private pics

but i would not put private pics on the net if i was friends with her.

10-03-2007
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by anys

because some of her so-called friends put them online. but i should not be negative because i kinda like seeing private pics

I agree.
You can tell in the first shot, it was taken without her permission. I mean, she isn't looking at the camera, and it looks like it was taken by someone very sneaky indeed

10-03-2007
backstage pass

why shouldnt people post pics with her in just coz shes in their friend group. i mean, she seems to be leading a perfectly normal life, and its hardly a big deal that a few of us get to see these pics. theyre hardly sordid. if she wants to just be a normal girl, then why should she be treated any differently

Last edited by BooBah; 10-03-2007 at 12:18 PM.

10-03-2007
Ère de ℳodernité

Quote:
Originally Posted by anys

Yes, that's kinda obvious but i was wondering if it wasnt a sort of strategy to stay in front of the media and to give something to her fans, not to be forgiven while HP movies aren't in front of the world

10-03-2007
backstage pass

doubtful

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2010, emma, february, june, watson