How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

23-06-2007
VSFS 2009!

How cute are Emma and dan!

23-06-2007
front row

Ok, I like emma's hair really I do. Even if it's fake it looks nice. But the outfit is terrible. She looks like a whore. I don't care who designed the dress, she does not wear chanel well and those boots.. what are they RUBBER? Come on are you kidding me? She did try though, i'll give her that.

New fan picture from unforgivablecurses.net
Attached Images
File Type: jpg emmawatsonmanipku8.jpg (89.4 KB, 45 views)

Last edited by wh i te x ro se; 23-06-2007 at 12:23 PM.

23-06-2007
trendsetter

^maybe the person should have tagged it a little more; I wasn't sure whose it was.

anyways, in regards to her outfit at the press conference, i think she looked great. the outfit was cute and i like her hair now.

23-06-2007
V.I.P.

^ haha I know. So unneccessary, theres no point in even sharing the picture if youre going to do that. I think Emma wore the Chanel couture dress well, even though many people critiqued it. I just think she didnt execute the recent outfit well at all. I'd like to see her in Lacroix again.

23-06-2007
VSFS 2009!

^ I think something younger like Ferretti would better on her She looks really pretty in that picture. I just wished the photographer hadn't tagged the living crap out of it.

23-06-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieAnn View Post
I think they all look great in the photos. I just wish Emma and Rupert were a couple in real life. They would be so cute together. She's more posh, he's more hip.
I agree, I think Rupert is amazing

23-06-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlassAngel View Post
^ I think something younger like Ferretti would better on her She looks really pretty in that picture. I just wished the photographer hadn't tagged the living crap out of it.
Shes worn Ferretti before, it looked great but shes also worn Lacroix and I found it so refreshing to see it on her. I think she could pull it off and make it look sophisticated yet still young and contemporary.

23-06-2007
VSFS 2009!

^ Yes, I know and I liked it That's why I think it's better on her She looked cute

23-06-2007
V.I.P.

whore, my ***. there's people like Paris, Jordan, and all those other sleazes around, and you think EMMA looks slutty? try again.

which outfit was Lacroix again? i remember her wearing it, i just can't remember the outfit.

Last edited by simple_elegance; 23-06-2007 at 06:48 PM.

23-06-2007
front row

I personally think she looks great. Kind of 60's mod-ish. Simple and gorge.

23-06-2007
V.I.P.

simple_elegance I was just searching for a pic but I can't find it

23-06-2007
backstage pass

I think she looks great in that candid pic too. Was the Lacroix dress that green one she wore to the BAFTAs awhile ago? I'm not sure...

23-06-2007
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megzy View Post
Are you serious? She's 17 years old. The dress is far from skanky, the style is halter and the designer is Chanel. It can't get much classier than Chanel.

I don't think people expect her to cover up all parts of her body, she's a teenager. I like that she takes chances with her fashion choices, doesn't just stick with hollywood trends.
Well, to me, black leather boots + sideless black dress = trampy. Are there any pictures of this dress that show the back? I'd probably change my mind if it wasn't completely backless. I just think Emma lacks class and this outfit hasn't helped her achieve it, regardless of it being Chanel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlassAngel View Post
Yes! Bring back the Ferretti! I really don't think she's 100% confident as to what her style is yet to be wearing something like Chanel. I'm not saying she should get a look and stick with it for the rest of her life, but I really have to say she seems like she tries too hard a lot of the time. I haven't seen an outfit by her with a "no effort" feel yet.

Last edited by serenade; 23-06-2007 at 10:19 PM.

23-06-2007
rising star

Quote:
I think she looks great in that candid pic too. Was the Lacroix dress that green one she wore to the BAFTAs awhile ago? I'm not sure...
The green dress she wore was Alberta Ferretti. I'm 99% sure she's never worn Lacroix to any premeires or public events, maybe in a photoshoot though?

23-06-2007
V.I.P.

The candids are so awkward. But I love her hair color!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2010, emma, february, june, watson