How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

23-08-2005
Amour Comme Hiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogini108
i absolutely adore emma,

and i just think that she hasn't quite found her niche in her taste of clothes. she is gorgeous and an amazing actress. so what if sometimes her clothes are a little off kilter?:p
Here, Here!

24-08-2005
V.I.P.

one thing's for sure...she's never boring.

24-08-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight fairy
She's really pretty but she seems a little arrogant from the interviews that I've read.
yes, exactly. For me she's the british equal for Mischa Barton, the rice of the party always in some event you're not quite sure how she ended up there

I do not dislike her though, just an observation

25-08-2005
rising star

comparison to mischa
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandinha
yes, exactly. For me she's the british equal for Mischa Barton, the rice of the party always in some event you're not quite sure how she ended up there

I do not dislike her though, just an observation
Emma is a much better actress than Mischa though. With Mischa, it is absolutely true about wondering why she's there. How the hell is that Mischa Barton a star on OC? The chick who plays Summer is a much better actress and much more interesting, so why all the fuss about Mischa?
But with Emma, she's a great actress and, unlike Mischa, quite pretty, so I can't agree with the comparison. I think Emma belongs where she is.

25-08-2005
V.I.P.

i don't see anything arrogant about Emma at all.

26-08-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple_elegance
i don't see anything arrogant about Emma at all.
She's definitely not arrogant. She just got personality However, I still prefer the more innocent Hermione from Hp 1...
Is it just me, or does Hermione in the later movies doesn't even resemble Hermione in the books anymore....

26-08-2005
V.I.P.

yeah, a lot of people are complaining about that.

26-08-2005
fashion insider

Emma Watson is way too pretty to play Hermione in the books. It's not like Hermione in the books is ugly or anything, but everyone always makes a huge deal with her bushy hair and her big front teeth. And no one really sees that she is pretty until the fourth book, at the Yule Ball. Emma Watson has been pretty since the first HP movie, and she got super beautiful in the third one, a bit too early.

Goblet of Fire looks great, though. Can't wait for November.

26-08-2005
backstage pass

I don't mind Emma at all...but I just have to say that her age is not really an excuse for her poor taste. Age has little to do with it, I know that my friends and I were certainly better dressed than she at her age (and with a smaller budget too)! Few people dress that heiniously at my school...even those younger than her!

26-08-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Star
I don't mind Emma at all...but I just have to say that her age is not really an excuse for her poor taste. Age has little to do with it, I know that my friends and I were certainly better dressed than she at her age (and with a smaller budget too)! Few people dress that heiniously at my school...even those younger than her!
that's true. I think the reason she's not dressing all the great is because she's got the money to buy a wide range of things and to experiment...it's just not coming out too great yet. I think she'll look great once she finds her real style. She did have some pretty good fashion choices here and there

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine888
Oh I know!!!! I saw the trailer and i was like....oh..my...god ...so...good....and then there came the moment when I realized it's only August....

27-08-2005
dream a little dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple_elegance
one thing's for sure...she's never boring.
exactly!!!! and besides..what's the fun in being boring and forgetful. it's better to make an impression

27-08-2005
V.I.P.

ARGH, i'm so mad November is 3 months away!

27-08-2005
rising star

emma too pretty to be hermione?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine888
Emma Watson is way too pretty to play Hermione in the books. It's not like Hermione in the books is ugly or anything, but everyone always makes a huge deal with her bushy hair and her big front teeth. And no one really sees that she is pretty until the fourth book, at the Yule Ball. Emma Watson has been pretty since the first HP movie, and she got super beautiful in the third one, a bit too early.

I know exactly what you mean. I often think this too. The only physical trait Emma had in common with Hermione from the beginning was the bushy hair. Her teeth are perfect. But it's not really a big deal, in my opinion. I love Emma as Hermione. I hope she's not replaced.

27-08-2005
dream a little dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeezBelts
Her teeth are perfect.
ha yes, and now she has braces!!

27-08-2005
scenester

Cute girl.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags