How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

28-08-2005
scenester

I really like Emma, she´s cute and she seems to be a nice person. I don´t like all of her outfits, but I think most of them are quite nice. I´m so looking forward to the next Harry Potter movie Do you happen to know if it is again directed by Alfonso Cuarón ? The first movies were directed by Chris Columbus and the last one by Alfonso Cuarón and I liked the last one much better than the first Harry Potter movies...

I also really loved the pink shirt she wore in the last Harry Potter movie, I thought it was cute...

28-08-2005
dream a little dream...

^ sadly the 4th is not directed by Alfonso. It is directed by Mike Newell who directed Mona Lisa Smile, and Pushing Tin, and Four Weddings and a Funeral. But the 5th movie, which is already in pre-production, is being directed by David Yates, whose main films that he's done are yoga and pilates videos.Strangely enough, the only people that are set to be in the 5th film are Daniel radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma, and James Isaac (Malfoy's dad)...hm. hope this info helped!

28-08-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily1984
I also really loved the pink shirt she wore in the last Harry Potter movie, I thought it was cute...
you're the only one. lol

28-08-2005
dream a little dream...

aww it wasnt THAT bad

29-08-2005
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple_elegance
you're the only one. lol
really ? I thought it was so cute, I wanted one to wear it at school...Sad that the next movie won´t be directed by Cuarón....I think they´ll be good, though...so looking forward to them

29-08-2005
V.I.P.

a lot of people were bitching about how "OMGZ, Hermione would never wear pink!!!!!!111!!!!one!" i'm sorry, but until someone gives me a an EXACT quote with the page # and book that says Hermione would never wear pink, then all the haters need to SHUT UP.

29-08-2005
front row

Quote:
a lot of people were bitching about how "OMGZ, Hermione would never wear pink!!!!!!111!!!!one!" i'm sorry, but until someone gives me a an EXACT quote with the page # and book that says Hermione would never wear pink, then all the haters need to SHUT UP.
I wouldn't say haters, more like Potter Obsessed fans. I mean, it's not like Emma chooses what to wear seeing as the Wardrobe Department does that. However, I do agree with the "Hermione would most likely not wear pink if given a choice" statement. I just don't think it fits her character as well as say a baby blue or more rustic type color.

30-08-2005
V.I.P.

seriously though, all the "Emma Haters" were the ones bitching about it the most. and i honestly don't see why Hermione wouldn't wear some pink. it's not like she was in all pink throughout the entire movie.

30-08-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
seriously though, all the "Emma Haters" were the ones bitching about it the most. and i honestly don't see why Hermione wouldn't wear some pink. it's not like she was in all pink throughout the entire movie.
I agree that some are a bit jealoused of Emma, but I think most of them are just feeling unjustified that the characters of the book are starting to get out of character in the movies. I personally can see the change they made to Hermione's character....and to tell the truth, I agree with laRenta__x0 with the fact that pink is somewhat an odd choice for our original Hermione....

31-08-2005
dream a little dream...

I definitely agree. in the books, hermione just isnt someone who wears pink sweaters. she just isnt.

31-08-2005
V.I.P.

i don't care about the pink.

31-08-2005
dream a little dream...

yea lets just forget about it

31-08-2005
V.I.P.

Not a huge Harry potter fan, but why do they keep changing directors?

31-08-2005
dream a little dream...

great question!! i think the best director so far has been cuaron, but newell seems as though hes done quite a good job. it is quite peculiar...

02-09-2005
scenester

just found this...at Emma-Watson.org, never seen it before, funny picture

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2010, emma, february, june, watson