How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

17-01-2013
backstage pass

The Bling Ring now has a US distributor and a release 'month':

Quote:
Emerging as one of the top upstart distributors, A24 is gearing up for a major 2013. With plans to release Harmony Korine‘s Spring Breakers and the Elle Fanning-led Ginger & Rosa, they’ve already put out A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III, from director Roman Coppola, and have now revealed today they will distribute the next film from his sister, Sofia Coppola, this summer.

One of our most-anticipated films of the year, The Bling Ring marks Coppola’s follow-up to her drama Somewhere and stars Emma Watson as the leader of a pack of Los Angeles-set teenage criminals, also including Taissa Farmiga, Israel Broussard, Katie Chang, Claire Pfister, and Georgia Rock.

The film, based on the Vanity Fair story The Suspects Wore Louboutins, focuses on a nefarious group who, in real-life instances, stole thousands to millions of dollars worth of belongings from celebrities such as Paris Hilton (who also appears in the film), Orlando Bloom, Rachel Bilson and Lindsay Lohan. Also starring Leslie Mann, A24 has singled out a June release window for the film, likely following a Cannes debut. Check back as we get more information, including the first trailer, and see some recently released images here.
thefilmstage

Sofia Coppola also gave a statement:

Quote:
I’m really excited to work with A24 as they begin their company with so much energy and creativity. I can’t wait for audiences to see our young cast and for people to see Emma Watson in a whole new way.
comingsoon.net

17-01-2013
fashion icon

^YAY! So happy to hear that the film's found a distributor and that it sounds like it will be showing at Cannes. Can't wait to see what Emma and Sofia wear to promotions of The Bling Ring.

17-01-2013
rising star

Cannes and Emma, I can hardly wait!

17-01-2013
V.I.P.

Ooo, this'll be fun.

17-01-2013
tfs star

I'm sort of surprised that it's opening at Cannes but I'm sure Emma will be awesome on the red carpet.

Last edited by glitterpeacock; 17-01-2013 at 02:24 PM. Reason: bad grammar...

19-01-2013
backstage pass

^Out of curiosity, why are you surprised that it may open at Cannes? Its not confirmed yet though..

20-01-2013
backstage pass

Damn; now I really need to find an internship in Cannes next may!!

20-01-2013
V.I.P.

I'm sure she'll be stunning at Cannes, I'm glad the film will open there (although I have to say, I hope it'll be a better film than I suspect it will be )

20-01-2013
fashion insider

Sofia usually premieres her films at Cannes so it is no surprise that this is likely to as well. I hope the film is good.

24-01-2013
V.I.P.

lol I am so sorry for posting this. I am sick at home. forgive me.

onlineshit.tumblr

24-01-2013
V.I.P.

^

Gute Besserung btw

24-01-2013
V.I.P.

'Marie Claire' UK - February 2013 (tag)

pdf-giant.com

24-01-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Exclusive: Emma Watson Guest-Bartends At NYC Restaurant…Jealous?

Oh girls, we got an exclusive, so get a change of pants ready in case you need them. The ever-adorable Emma Watson was spotted guest-bartending at a restaurant in Manhattan the other night, aka two of my dearest loves have just converged: bourbon and Hogwarts. She doesn’t work there on a regular basis, what with the starring in hit movies and making me wish I was best friends with her thing, but she’s apparently good friends with the bartender, so she asked him to let her pour some drinks and he of course obliged. As all people and things should do when Emma Watson asks something of them. “Can I star as Hermione Granger in your movie?” Yes, Emma. “Can I break some health codes and pour some glasses of wine at a bar where I don’t work?” Yes Emma. “Can I look good in a pixie cut?” But of course, Emma.

You can see her in the semi-grainy cell phone picture above, where she seems to be holding a bottle of bitters. So…I’ll assume she’s in the process of making me a Manhattan. Extra cold, extra cherry please! And according to the gent who took the picture, the scene surrounding its surreptitious snapping when a little something like this:

Source: “Since when did you let ladies back behind the bar?”

Bartender: “Ha. Yeah, she’s pretty cool.”

Source: “She’s pretty cute. I bet she gets this all the time, but she’s a total Emma Watson doppelgänger.

Bartender: “Hahaha. Shhhhh…”

Other Patron: “Hey Emma, can I get another glass of wine?”

Source: “Ohhhhh…”

So yeah! We don’t know about the whole ‘letting ladies behind the bar’ thing — perhaps this establishment is aware that women have notoriously shaky wine-pouring hands and weak wrists that cannot support bottles — but regardless we wish we’d been there! Thank you to my friend for the tip! I’m keeping him and the bar nameless just so they don’t have annoying people bothering them looking for an autograph. But keep your eyes open, folks, in case Emma shows up at a bar near you. Just don’t order butterbeer. Such a rookie mistake.

http://www.crushable.com/2013/01/24/...f-emma-watson/

05-02-2013
front row

This has probably been asked here already but is emmawatson_90 Emma Watson's real instagram account?

05-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsreyes View Post
This has probably been asked here already but is emmawatson_90 Emma Watson's real instagram account?
Highly doubtful. The "Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson" subtitle gives it away. Also, the latest pic of her hugging Dan says "awards with @thedanielradcliffe." That picture is from the NYC DH2 premiere, not an awards ceremony.

Last edited by simple_elegance; 05-02-2013 at 09:34 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, emma, november, september, watson