How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

13-02-2013
backstage pass

On 12 Feb in LA

celebrity-gossip.net

13-02-2013
rising star

She's looking good! Like her hair at this length.

13-02-2013
V.I.P.

nice simple outfit. LOVE the blazer

13-02-2013
V.I.P.

Leggings as pants, noooooo! At least the blazer's nice.

13-02-2013
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple_elegance View Post
Leggings as pants, noooooo! At least the blazer's nice.
Yay, glad to see I'm not the only one thinking this way. I like the simplicity of the look very much though.

13-02-2013
V.I.P.

i'm assuming she didn't get back to brown this semester then?

cute outfit, like the boots!

13-02-2013
front row

I feel sorry for Emma she really wanted to keep her pixie cut, but in order for her to get more roles she had to grow it out.

13-02-2013
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
i'm assuming she didn't get back to brown this semester then?

cute outfit, like the boots!
Perks of being a celebrity I guess. Whilst the rest of us actually have to comply to their schedule, it's the other way around for celebrities. However to be fair I have reading week coming up so she might just be on hers. I don't know how American universities are structured.

I really love her hair at that length.

13-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust1603 View Post
Perks of being a celebrity I guess. Whilst the rest of us actually have to comply to their schedule, it's the other way around for celebrities. However to be fair I have reading week coming up so she might just be on hers. I don't know how American universities are structured.

I really love her hair at that length.
i'm in one and we're in the middle of our midterm papers, hence me asking the question. plus, i don't remember seeing any new pics from brown of her, no?

13-02-2013
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
i'm in one and we're in the middle of our midterm papers, hence me asking the question. plus, i don't remember seeing any new pics from brown of her, no?
She probably went for a week this year and that was enough for them because she's a celeb so she's probably an exception to the rule.

She was in New York a few weeks ago and it's near there so she probably was there for a little bit. In England, some Arts/Humanities courses are all assignments but from what I know in the US they are a mixture so I suppose like you she should be doing her midterms. I like Emma and her decision to continue her education but the fact that she can stop and choose when to study instead of having a schedule like normal people annoys me and also makes me jealous.

13-02-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust1603 View Post
She probably went for a week this year and that was enough for them because she's a celeb so she's probably an exception to the rule.

She was in New York a few weeks ago and it's near there so she probably was there for a little bit. In England, some Arts/Humanities courses are all assignments but from what I know in the US they are a mixture so I suppose like you she should be doing her midterms. I like Emma and her decision to continue her education but the fact that she can stop and choose when to study instead of having a schedule like normal people annoys me and also makes me jealous.
Technically, we could all defer semester to semester and re-enroll when we feel like it. It would certainly stretch out how long it took us to get an education, but she has the money to afford the periods in between. I'm sure there are plenty of students at Brown who's parents make more than Emma and can afford to do the same. It's just a matter of privilege.

13-02-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalbliss View Post
On 12 Feb in LA
celebrity-gossip.net
BROWN hair.

13-02-2013
backstage pass

On 13 Feb at LAX

justjared

13-02-2013
fashion icon

I quite like Emma's last two outfits, they look cozy while still looking put together. I especially love that black blazer, the detail on the edges is pretty.

13-02-2013
tfs star

She looks cute in these last two outfits. About her university life, we haven't seen her in a while so it's possible she has been at school. And maybe she's taking a lot of independent study courses. It's too early for spring break. Even my college, which took its spring break usually waaaayyy before everybody else, took it the first week of March. She can't even be that far into the semester.

Anyway, on another note, she's supposed to be in the new Vanity Fair Italia. I haven't seen any preview pics--has anyone else? The only evidence of it is her eye-roll inducing defense of Kristen Stewart, which has been quoted for all the celebrity news websites. But if anyone can find anything about her spread, it would be much appreciated.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, emma, november, september, watson