How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-02-2013
fashion elite

^ She made an announcement at the end of last year that she was going back this January.

I don't like her jacket but I love that she is growing out her hair. She looks gorgeous with longer hair.

22-02-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust1603 View Post
^ She made an announcement at the end of last year that she was going back this January.

I don't like her jacket but I love that she is growing out her hair. She looks gorgeous with longer hair.
I wonder if she really did! Sometimes plans get pushed back, and I know that when I was at RISD (I played volleyball on the Brown club team), I never saw or heard of any Brown students jet-setting right before mid-terms.

22-02-2013
V.I.P.

I think she probably is finishing up her last semester right now. She hasn't been photographed much this year. Plus, since its last semester she could be finishing up with online classes or she could have night classes. There are so many options. It may be neither and students just respect her privacy. The whole time she's been in school, she hasn't been papped that much.

I'm disappointed that the jacket is real fur, but its not like Emma's a vegan or anything. So, I won't project my hardcore animal rights feelings onto her. But I think that type of fur can be gotten without hurting the animal, right?
Posted via Mobile Device

22-02-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet87 View Post
I think she probably is finishing up her last semester right now. She hasn't been photographed much this year. Plus, since its last semester she could be finishing up with online classes or she could have night classes. There are so many options. It may be neither and students just respect her privacy. The whole time she's been in school, she hasn't been papped that much.

I'm disappointed that the jacket is real fur, but its not like Emma's a vegan or anything. So, I won't project my hardcore animal rights feelings onto her. But I think that type of fur can be gotten without hurting the animal, right?
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can get shearling by just using wool from shearing rather than a pelt.

22-02-2013
backstage pass

Nothing conclusive about her studies yet but from spottings, she was spotted at Brown in late January. She took a J-term at NYU where she was in the same class as Elizabeth Olsen. After those Brown sightings, she was spotted in NY mostly..

Some say that she could have made an arrangement where she hands in her papers online or her last semester is just papers and no classes. For some schools, the students in some courses will have to do a paper for their last semester and no classes. But not sure how the Brown system works for people in their last year.

22-02-2013
V.I.P.

I think there was some article or interview not too long ago in which Emma said she kind of created her own program of study using the independent study program. It would make sense, because she's had to take extended leaves of absence to film movies and work for Lancome, People Tree, and that one time for Burberry when she was a freshman.

One of the best things about college is that it's flexible (for the most part).

23-02-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
No pressure ..sometimes it's too easy. #prettygirl#eyes #makeup #redlips #attitude #emmawatson @shellybrien @lancomeusa

rozbeauty instagram

Person who posted that is a makeup artist and did Emma's makeup for the Elle Women in Hollywood event and MTV Movie Awards..

23-02-2013
V.I.P.

Lovely pic!

23-02-2013
fashion insider

Aw so pretty

23-02-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet87 View Post

One of the best things about college is that it's flexible (for the most part).
Especially if you have the money and the clout :p

24-02-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Emma is an excellent makeup artist... #truth #beauty #makeup #classicbeauty #emmawatson #redlips hair by @benskervin

rozbeauty instagram

26-02-2013
V.I.P.

Prepares to depart LAX - February 25, 2013

tlfan.to

26-02-2013
V.I.P.

tlfan.to

26-02-2013
backstage pass

I do not like the boots in the latest LAX photos. I do like the colour of the lipstick.

If not for these photos, it would have been a pap-free LA trip for her over the Oscar weekend..

Last edited by immortalbliss; 26-02-2013 at 10:31 AM.

26-02-2013
V.I.P.

^i wonder if she was at any of the parties and we just didn't get any pictures. why was she in LA anyway?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, emma, november, september, watson