How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-12-2004
I loved you

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplelucrezia
I finally saw the Phantom yesterday, and it was horrible...
However, here's a pretty picture of her nonetheless.
uh oh...
I guess I'll rent it when it comes out in video...

25-12-2004
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by opraNoodlmantra
in a few of the last pics her dress is a bit low and a bra pad thingy is sticking out. pretty girl nonetheless

11-01-2005
within an embrace

Emmy is donating her gift bag from the Critics Choice Awards for the benefit of the Tsunami victims on EBay. Unfortunately, the bidding is already up to over $1000...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...550022657&rd=1

One shot of her from the CCA - she looks AMAZING.

http://img98.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img98&image=emmy76vd.jpg

11-01-2005
front row

the grapevine is that she's a mega b****

don't think she's that pretty sorry but for someone so young, she knows what works for her fashion-wise.

12-01-2005
within an embrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet
the grapevine is that she's a mega b****

don't think she's that pretty sorry but for someone so young, she knows what works for her fashion-wise.
of course, the Elle article addressed that, but I really don't consider someone that knows what kind of image they want to portray and fights to keep it that way as being a "b****" but rather just smart. (especially when she is more classy than slutty - I won't argue against someone that wants to give that appearance, lol)

After I read that article, I was wondering when the backlash would start...so apparently the news has already gone around.

12-01-2005
front row

She's very gorgeous, and I love her style!
I NEVER find simplicity boring, I think when you are so gorgeous, and wear such beautiful, elegant outfits, who cares if it's safe? I think keeping it simple is ALWAYS the best policty with fashion....but that's just my theory!

14-01-2005
front row

I hadn't heard about Elle until you mentioned it.

I got word she was a b**** through quite a number of reports of people who knew her before her she was famous, and those who have met her, and they have all said she is a diva.

14-01-2005
within an embrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet
I hadn't heard about Elle until you mentioned it.

I got word she was a b**** through quite a number of reports of people who knew her before her she was famous, and those who have met her, and they have all said she is a diva.
I remember reading about her having that sort of rep in Elle. Mostly it seems like she's trying to control her image, which I applaud her for doing. All that I've seen of her she seems really personable.

15-01-2005
scenester

I dunno I don't get her "appeal" I find her face mediocre at best and she has pretty much the same slight open mouth expression in every picture with very very sad looking eyes... showing emotions with ur eyes doesn't mean always looking sad

Oh and here's a fun picture of her with her gel breast enhancing pad thing sticking out of her tube dress... I know she can't have that much cleavage without some help

15-01-2005
rising star

Lol, yea, I noticed that she had the same expression in every ELLE picture .

15-01-2005
within an embrace

I didn't like that either, but she's not always like that - she smiles a lot as well...but to each their own.

Images of her from That's Just Not Right:

Emmy Rossum - HQ Images from the Critics Choice Awards

she looks sleepy in these, lol. But she was at another function lately in which she looks so lovely.

Emmy Image Search Results from Getty

16-01-2005
V.I.P.

I think she is very pretty, but none of these pictures of her make her look that great. In my opinion, she looks much better in movies when you can actually see her facial expressions... in The Day After Tomorrow, I couldn't take my eyes off of her and Jake... they're both so pretty...

I would like to hear more of what Sean has to say about her... he always has the dish on the celebs from the clubs and etc..

16-01-2005
front row

She's quite annoying to work with apparently in a spoiled brat sorta way. Her fashion is sense is okay, she has a nice figure so the clothes falls nicely on her but she doesn't exude anything with the dresses, same lifeless expression over and over with her lips opened.

17-01-2005
front row

yep cocomonkey4 she has a princess complex, rumour IS she is quite hard to work with and having confidence is one thing but an inflated opinion of yourself is quite another...i think most can discern the difference btw 'smart' self-confidence and diva behaviour. in my opinion, miss rossum falls in the latter and the fact that so many negative reports of her are swirling around only reinforces that opinion of mine. but clearly others feel differently so i'll shut up now.

17-01-2005
V.I.P.

She looks like she should be such a nice, sweet girl yes? I dunno if she's really not, but if she isn't, looks certainly are deceiving.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2010, december, emmy, march, rossum