How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-01-2012
tfs star

Beautiful dress and perfect hair and makeup. She looks stunning!

01-01-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by twnv View Post
To MorganJade: thank you so much for posting those pics! If you check out her twitter she uploaded some pics of yesterday too!

Happy new year everybody!

What's she doing there, presenting live tv programme? Are there any videos of it?
you're welcome

Gathering together to help usher in the new year, a handful of stars lent their star power to the New Year's Eve 2012 with Carson Daly special in New York City on Saturday night (December 31).

The Nivea sponsored event took place in Times Square, with the show's host being joined by guests including Emmy Rossum, J.B Smoove, Amy Robach and NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/new-...on-daly-572808

02-01-2012
V.I.P.

At LAX airport - January 1, 2012 (emmyrossum.net)

03-01-2012
fashion elite

Emmy Rossum looked gorgeous attending ‘New Year’s Eve 2012 with Carson Daly’ on Saturday.

The actress opted for a festive look wearing a Farah Angsana Spring 2012 dress on a cold night out in New York City.

Her red sweetheart bustier cocktail dress with a subtle embellished full skirt was teamed with matching pumps.

A simple ponytail, gold earrings and nude lips completed her look.

redcarpet-fashionawards.com

03-01-2012
V.I.P.

Love the dress! The shoes are a bit too matchy for me, but I can easily ignore them. XD

03-01-2012
V.I.P.

Just saw it on another thread, but I think the dress is perfect for her! Good cut, shape, color...

03-01-2012
V.I.P.

Emmy on Chelsea Lately last night

04-01-2012
fashion elite

Like the outfit on Chelsea Lately. Looks fun and sassy!

04-01-2012
tfs star

[QUOTE=lostgirl;10104329]Emmy on Chelsea Lately last night
Thanks so much for posting this video, I would love to see it! Unfortunately I can't see it cause it's not available in my country for viewing! Can anyone find the video so I can view it also Thanks a lot in advance!

05-01-2012
V.I.P.

Here's a clip of Emmy singing for her supper on Conan O'Brian tonight

05-01-2012
V.I.P.

Conan + Emmy = laaaaaahve!

05-01-2012
tfs star

She's so hilarious and so beautiful. I'm in love

06-01-2012
tfs star

lostgirl: thank you so much!! Love her singing there and the way she completely burst out in laughter is so cute and real!!

morganjade: thanks so much for the link of nye! Any chance i might see a nice video of it?

And ive a surprise. She was on another show and im gonna upload them soon to my youtube channel. I dont want others to upload so its still a surprise. Excited cause it might be new vids of emmy at my youtube channel. Gonna be at least three. Stay tuned!

Honestly, ive the weirdest request ever. But i want to say it anyway: i dont have twitter but i would love to get a reply of emmy as well cause im jealous of people being able to get answers so easily. I know get twitter. But i have strong feelings against it. Does any fans here have a twitter account? Is anyone willing to ask if emmy gets back to her youtube channel? I would appreciate if anyone is willing to ask her. Its just she might get in contact with fans who only have youtube too. She can cont. Perhaps her fans questions in vids she used to do. It has been two years since she logged in. Perhaps she forgot her password or comPletely forgot about youtube at all.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by twnv; 06-01-2012 at 03:49 AM.

06-01-2012
tfs star

Ok, I faced some serious problem with getting the videos I talked about earlier.

However, I won't give up! Problems with audio but official it's impossible to get the videos from the original site, cause of protection. I found a way out of it

Anyway here is another video I just found and is a bit stronger than the lovely hotdog video above, so I uploaded at my youtube account:

Thanks to Emmy's twitter for the link to the source:
teamcoco.com.

Credits:twitter.com/emmyrossum and teamcoco.com and uploaded at my youtube account.

06-01-2012
fashion elite

"Shameless" Stars Gather for Season 2 Premiere Reception, Jan 5

Emmy Rossum has been working the late night TV shows promoting series two of ‘Shameless’, but last night she hit the red carpet for the premiere at Haus Los Angeles in California.

The brunette beauty opted for a retro flapper-esque 20s vibe in a head-to-toe Ralph Lauren look.

She donned an ivory tulle beaded dress with an art deco design.

Her amazing accessories, which included a Ralph Lauren clutch covered in Swarovski crystals and blush metallic suede Jesilla sandals, perfectly complemented her dress.

Ralph Lauren vintage jewelry included a 20s diamond bracelet and earrings plus a 30s diamond and moonstone ring.

Marcel waves and hot red lips completed her look.

Celebrity Gossip.net & Redcarpet-fashionawards.com

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2013, emmy, february, october, rossum