How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

10-01-2013
V.I.P.

Dior Hollywood Glamour Dinner at the Chateau Marmont Hotel in Los Angeles 1/9/13 (dailymail.co.uk)

10-01-2013
V.I.P.

Very cute! Love the yellow. She's in a sparkly blue Carolina Herrera tonight for the Critics Choice Awards, looking forward to seeing that.

10-01-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Actress Emmy Rossum arrives at the 18th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards held at Barker Hangar on January 10, 2013 in Santa Monica, California.

zimbio

10-01-2013
V.I.P.

Gorgeoooooous!

11-01-2013
front row

She looks beautiful! I love this look!

11-01-2013
V.I.P.

18th Annual Critics Choice Movie Awards, January 10

superiorpics

11-01-2013
tfs star

^Wow this is cool, someone recorded it:

YouTube.

Last edited by twnv; 11-01-2013 at 10:49 AM.

13-01-2013
V.I.P.

she looked amazing.

13-01-2013
V.I.P.

Showtime TCA Tour Panel- January 12, 2013 (justjared)

13-01-2013
V.I.P.

Bagsnob.com has a feature on Emmy and her favorite bags:
The Five Essentials Featuring Emmy Rossum:

With a powerhouse voice and real acting chops, Emmy Rossum is a rare breed of double-threat. Have you watched Shameless yet? It’s my new guilty pleasure: the Gallaghers are the family you love to hate but can’t help but love. Indeed, producers initially feared Emmy was “too pretty” for therole, but she plays Fiona with as much fiery spunk as porcelain-perfect charm, and I honestly can’t imagine anyone else with the part. The new season starts on Sunday (please live-tweet with Emmy here!).
Also, be sure to check out Emmy’s new album, Sentimental Journey, which drops on Jan 29th. I got a preview and am completely in love with the soulful track “Sentimental Journey.” But just before you start feeling too sappy, it leads into a snappy second track, “Object of My Affection.” This is what I’ll be playing during dinner parties at home from now on. Mature beyond her years, Emmy has elevated taste in bags, to boot. Pre-order the CD here and check out Emmy’s five essentials bags now!

Tote: Gerard Darel Tote
I love these bags. I usually get a new GD tote each year. The leather is crazy soft, and the totes come with little matching pouches that clip on in the inside of the bag. I use the pouch for makeup, jewelry, and a passport when traveling.

Travel: Tumi Tag Luggage
I love the Tumi graffiti luggage. It’s so bright that I know I can immediately identify my bag, and it’s a good conversation starter if you meet someone cute in the airport!

Treasure: Ralph Lauren Red Crocodile Ricky Bag
Mr. Lauren gave this to me as a present for my 18th birthday. I treasure it.

Trendy: Barbara Bui Full Moon Shoulder Bag
This adds a fun pop of color to any outfit and it’s actually big enough inside to fit my phone, wallet, lipstick, keys and my Fuji x100 camera. On Labor Day, I wore it as a crossbody bag to the Made In America music festival in Philly and it held everything I needed!

Clutch: Chanel Black Bow Clutch
So pretty and simple: you can’t go wrong with Chanel. Not sure if the attached picture is actually the Chanel or an online rip off but my Chanel one looks exactly like it.

Last edited by lostgirl; 13-01-2013 at 06:38 PM.

14-01-2013
tfs star

Emmy live tweeted during the new Shameless episode:

Twitter Emmy R.

I am in the process of watching Shameless as well. I've got to say I really enjoy it and Emmy really plays good! Also I think this serie is so funny and strange but cool non the less.

I wished there were more videos of Emmy.
Was this video posted?

Emmy's twitter.
EXCLUSIVE: Emmy Rossum Premieres Her Video "These Foolish Things," Talks Fake Pregnancies, and April Fools'
http://www.glamour.com/entertainment...alented-e.html
glamour.com and Emmy's twitter. I love her new songs, so romantic and beautiful!
Enjoy!

Last edited by twnv; 14-01-2013 at 05:17 AM.

14-01-2013
tfs star

Another interview video:
http://bcove.me/spzo7bhl
glamour.com.

YouTube.

Last edited by twnv; 14-01-2013 at 05:27 AM.

15-01-2013
V.I.P.

Emmy's on the cover of the new Self magazine (gossipcenter.com)

On dieting:
"I was raised on a macrobiotic diet, so I was more interested in eating the junk food that other kids were eating, although I'd have to make sure my mom didn't know. My mom has never owned a saltshaker. Now I have to sneak these contraband little salt packets from take-out restaurants into her house so that I can salt my food."
On her long-term goal:
"I don't want to do the Ironman or run 10 miles, but I do want to go up into space one day. It costs [hundreds of thousands] right now, but I hope eventually it will be $500. And I want to make sure my heart is fit enough to handle the trip when I'm 50."
On improving her body:
"I'm not going to wake up like Gisele tomorrow. That's just not going to happen. She's a genetic freak—and stunning. I'm a human being. I'm fit because I make it a priority and it's part of my job. I also try to stay confident, so 5 pounds up or down doesn't affect my brain."
On diet "cheating days":
"When I was filming 'Beautiful Creatures,' I ate 1,500 calories a day—nutritionist Carrie Wiatt sent me meals from L.A. But I also gave myself two cheat days a week. I'd eat a steak and fries, an ice cream sundae and then go to Pinkberry. Of course, then I'd wake up the next morning and go, 'Oh, great, I'm eating one poached egg and a green apple. Shoot me in the face.' But it was totally worth it. Now I can gain back those 6 pounds that I had lost to do the movie."

Here's Emmy performing "These Foolish Things" live on the View

Last edited by lostgirl; 15-01-2013 at 03:40 PM.

16-01-2013
front row

Every time I see a Self cover, the images are always RIDICULOUSLY airbrushed. But that said, Emmy looks great. That stomach! I admire that she is so open about her diet and her answers are actually realistic as opposed to some of the drivel other celebs say about their diets and exercise habits. I feel like that's a really good of her, especially since I'm sure young girls are reading Self and looking to emulate her.

16-01-2013
V.I.P.

Emmy had a busy day yesterday, performing and being interviewed on The View and then appearing on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. During the course of the day, she rocked several different looks.

Leaving NBC studios (zimbio):

Arriving at Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (zimbio)

Backstage at The View (gotceleb.com)

And finally on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (dailymail.co.uk)

And last but not least another mini music video for the song "Nobody Knows You (When You're Down)" (full song here)

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2013, emmy, february, october, rossum