How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Felicity Jones attends the London Evening Standard Theatre Awards on November 25, 2012 in London, England.

getty

25-11-2012
front row

She looks so beautiful!

25-11-2012
V.I.P.

She looks so pretty, the dress is simple but so lovely on herHope to see her in some new projects soon.

25-11-2012
tfs star

I do love the dress and make-up, but I'm super ready for her bangs to be gone. They're kind of awkward.

26-11-2012
V.I.P.

I totally love it Her face looks so fresh.
The dress is beautiful. Simple, but still beautiful.

V.I.P.

More pictures from last night:

Love that she didn't wear any jewelry with the dress. Such a fresh and clean look.

New Dolce & Gabbana ad campaign for the brand's limited edition Animalier Signature Collection:

felicity-jones.org

Vogue Italia interview:
Quote:
What do you immediately think about when you hear the word Animalier? (memories, fashion, painters, journeys)?
I immediately think leopard print! I love how this print which is so intrinsic to the brand’s heritage has become a motif in the make-up collection. I remember when the Animalier Bronzer launched a while back, so now to be face of the new and extended Animalier line is wonderful. Leopard print is so iconic in the Dolce&Gabbana world, it is striking and luxurious which I love about the brand – it is a print which will always be around, and in my opinion we should all have at least one item of leopard print in our wardrobes!

Does the typical Dolce & Gabbana woman look like you? What do you like about her?
To me the Dolce&Gabbana woman exudes complete confidence which is something I love about her. She is independent, charismatic and sensual. To me, she is a woman who feels beautiful in her own skin and captures the attention of those around her so effortlessly. I don’t think there is a specific look to The Dolce&Gabbana woman, but certainly much of her charm comes from the magnetic feeling she radiates. I love how Dolce&Gabbana has such a strong knowledge as to how to make women feel amazing in their designs, they have that magic formula – I instantly feel incredibly feminine and confident whenever I wear one of their pieces.

How do you usually make up?

I like to have fun with make-up, be experimental. I’ve been wearing lipstick more since it’s become more popular again. Lately I am in love the Passion Duo Collection; it has an eclectic, gorgeous palette of colours, something for every occasion. I alter my look according to what I’m wearing. I like the process of applying make-up – its cathartic. My favourite shade at the moment is Incognito from the new Passion Duo range. It’s a gorgeously vibrant red which is so easy to apply (always a bonus!) The pigment is really rich but it has a lovely hint of gloss which I love, it makes the look sensual yet soft and feminine.

Make up products you can’t renounce?
My essentials are black Khol eyeliner and Rosebud blusher. If ever I need a quick fix these are the products I turn to – I love a little definition on the eyes and a sweeping of pink on my cheeks. It makes me feel refreshed and a little more together when I don’t want to wear a full face of make-up. I can’t forget to mention the Nail Lacquers too – I have fallen in love with the gorgeous shades in the Animalier Collection, the Honey shade in particular is the perfect autumnal shade.

Animalier is byword of sensuality: what do you do, what do you wear, how do you act to be sensual?

The reference for the Animalier look was 50s pin-up so it was very playful, irreverent, not too serious – and I think this is sensual in a more understated way. I wore a structured dress, a berry lip and a feline tick of eyeliner and it felt really powerful and that definitely helped me take on that sensual character.

Which is your favorite product of Animalier collection?
I think it has to be the Animalier Bronzer, to me it’s the true essence of Dolce&Gabbana Make Up – it instantly makes me feel really confident and glamorous. The bronzer give the skin a warm, radiant glow which works well on so many skin tones. I’m quite pale so tend to steer away from bronzers that could look too much, but this is just perfect – its subtle tones have a light shimmer which looks so lovely. It really brings the whole look together and, of course, the leopard print just screams: ‘Dolce & Gabbana’.

Which is the animal you look alike most?
I have no idea! Possibly when I wear the ‘feline’ cat’s-eye flick which Pat McGrath taught me to do with my eyeliner I take on that feline look!

Anecdotes and stories about the shooting backstage?
The shoot was incredibly intense and focused, but I felt relaxed at the same time. To help relieve the pressure we played some dance music which really helped! It’s about letting go and being in character. I adored working with Pat. Within seconds of looking at your face she can see how to make the best of it. She’s doing the make-up for the film of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and I love that crossover between fashion and film. It made me more comfortable because she is someone who understands that an actress has to explore different roles.

27-11-2012
backstage pass

Stunningly beautiful in #556!

28-11-2012
backstage pass

She's so beautiful!

28-11-2012
windowshopping

Felicity Jones attends day one of the-miumiu-london, a temporary women's club at Cafe Royal on November 27, 2012 in London, England

zimbio

28-11-2012
V.I.P.

^Those pictures are not showing for me, but knowing my laptop, they'll show after I decide to post them again.

zimbio

I'm so over those collars, but trust Felicity to make it look fresh.

28-11-2012
I don't know

I love how different and voluptuous she looks in all the photos for D&G, she wears the Monica Bellucci italian bombshell look so well

28-11-2012
tfs star

Whoa, this latest look in Miu Miu is fab! Also, the D & G shoot is equally fabulous. I like how she's able to pull off this bombshell, curvy, seductive look in the campaign but she's this reserved, classy English rose everywhere else.

28-11-2012
trendsetter

I always forget how petite she is, but she looks nice.

V.I.P.

I love everything about her last look - perfect outfit and styling

V.I.P.

Quote:
Felicity Jones attends day three of the-miumiu-london, a temporary women's club at Cafe Royal on November 29, 2012 in London, England.

zimbio

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
felicity, jones