How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

23-12-2007
V.I.P.

and ellen looks terrible too in those last pics, she is a bit hit and miss

23-12-2007
V.I.P.

Headline: Katie Price and Alex Gerrard in Manchester, Britain - 16 Nov 2007
Subhead: Alex Curran and Katie Price took a tour of Manchester nightclubs on a girls night out:

credit:neige(coleenrooney.proboards43)

24-12-2007
V.I.P.

Alex Gerrard at Liverpool's match:

credit xtracyx

24-12-2007
V.I.P.

Alex Gerrard leaving her perfume 'Alex' launch party at Crystal nightclub. London, UK 01/11/2007:

lampardsrives.proboards98

24-12-2007
V.I.P.

More...

same

24-12-2007
V.I.P.

same

24-12-2007
V.I.P.

same

24-12-2007
V.I.P.

source: http://community.livejournal.com/football_wife

Coleen's top WAG on £15m

COLEEN MCLOUGHLIN is the richest WAG - after banking more than £15million last year.

Coleen, 21, got the money from advertising, TV and book deals - and earned more than her soccer star fiancé WAYNE ROONEY.

Coleen’s rise to riches started with a £3.4million contract as the face of Asda’s George range of clothes.

She also has deals with Diet Coke, Nike and LG Phones, and pocketed around £3.5million from TV and magazine appearances and a fitness video.

Coleen, who was once paid £3.65 an hour as a shop assistant in New Look, got a further £4million from her perfume Coleen X and a deal to write a style bible and children’s books.

A source said: “Coleen has worked really hard to get to where she is.”

Coleen and Wayne plan to wed next summer.

24-12-2007
V.I.P.

same source

The new aroma queen is Coleen

WAYNE Rooney’s girlfriend Coleen McLoughlin’s perfume is the best-selling scent this Christmas, it was revealed yesterday.

The 21-year-old WAG has sold a staggering 500,000 bottles of her fragrance — called Coleen — since its launch in July.

She stands to rake in more than £2million from sales of the £19.95 bottles.

Coleen is queen of the celeb perfumes — outselling the likes of Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Kate Moss.

A source said: “Coleen’s fragrance is selling like hot cakes. It’s a real Christmas favourite. Young girls really want it as a present.”

Earlier this year The Sun told how her fiance, Manchester United ace Wayne, 22, helped choose the fragrance.

At the time she said: “Wayne was a really big help and was insisting on the one for me to choose. He loves playing with the perfumes.

“I brought my favourites back and gave them to my family and Wayne to help me to make a decision.”

This week we revealed how Coleen had become the richest WAG after banking more than £15million last year.

She made her cash from advertising, TV and book deals — earning more than England star Wayne.

24-12-2007
V.I.P.

DANI'S PAIN IN SPAIN

THE unwelcome ghost of Christmas Past is making an appearance at the home of Jermain Defoe as he tries to celebrate the festivities with sexy Dani Lloyd.

And it is all because Channel 4 is going to subject Danielle, 24, to the torment of seeing her boyfriend house-hunting with his former fiancée for a new telly series.

The celebrity version of A Place In The Sun – featuring Spurs and England football hunk Jermain, 25 – was filmed back in the summer, when he was still engaged to model Charlotte Mears and the pair were looking for a £1million-plus holiday home in Mallorca.

The couple have since split and Jermain is now dating Dani * – but TV chiefs have decided to screen the programme, hosted by Amanda Lamb, anyway in the new year.

And poor Dani will face the humiliation of watching her new love – who she has only been seeing for a month – kissing and canoodling with Charlotte, 22.

Cooing

Blonde WAG Charlotte is even seen chatting to Jermain on the phone and cooing: “Love you, lover.”
And after sizing up a variety of luxury homes in the sun, the smitten pair put in a bid for a £1.8m mansion called the White House.

News that the show is still being broadcast won’t please Dani or Jermain, who are busy planning their first Christmas together.

Only yesterday the Celebrity Big Brother beauty said: “I’ve got Jermain a really exciting present.”

A Million Pound Place In The Sun goes out on C4 on Thursday, January 10 at 8pm.

same source

24-12-2007
V.I.P.

ALEX IS JOINING ARMY

DON’T presume Alex Curran is having a mental breakdown if you catch her clambering through The Krypton Factor assault course.

The wife of footie ace Steven Gerrard, 27, is honing her ***-whooping skills on the army training ground at Holcombe Moor in Bury, Lancs, after her terrifying burglary ordeal.

The teak-coloured minx, 25, was recently confronted by masked raiders at her £4.5million Merseyside mansion.

It was the sixth raid on a Liverpool player’s home, so mum-of-two Alex is taking self-defence lessons at the course.

An insider said: “Most of the assault course from the TV show is still there.

“So Alex is making regular trips to tackle the 20 obstacles, which include vertical and flat cargo nets, rope swings, water jumps, Burma rope bridges and a rope slide into water. This will help her escape from future intruders and it will also beef her up so that she can take the robbers on if necessary.”

The soldiers who practise at Holcombe Moor have been on hand to teach Alex killer self-defence moves.
She said: “I’ll do whatever it takes to protect my family and my home.

“We’ve already got a lot of security here at the house. But we’ll definitely step it up after this so, please God, nothing like this ever happens again.”

And if any of those beastly burglars have seen the show, they will know that the gutsy contestants are not to be
trifled with.

TA soldier Brian Flack said: “Lots of people get injured on the Holcombe Moor course but, if you know what you’re doing, it’ll give you the necessary skills to escape from dangerous situations and protect yourself.”

24-12-2007
V.I.P.

COLEEN'S WEDDING THREAT
Coleen McLoughlin has threatened to call off her wedding to Wayne Rooney over his antics at the notorious Manchester United Christmas party.
She was furious when she heard about the sordid bash where girls had orgies with first-team players - and fiance Roo asked two girls if they had ever had a threesome.

A pal said: "She started screaming and shouting, 'How could you do this to me? Don't ever, ever do this again. If you do, the wedding's off'.
"Things got thrown around and she made it clear this was his last chance. She stormed out of the house - but he adores her and has been calling and texting her begging for forgiveness."
The row started on Wednesday morning when Coleen, 21, read how United players had shipped in 100 girls for their Christmas party - and how her 22-year-old fiance sidled up to girls at the booze-fuelled, 15-hour bash and quizzed them about threesomes before showing off his sexy dance moves.
A close friend of the multi-millionaire WAG, who is appearing in TV show Star Traders with Phillip Schofield, said: "Coleen isn't stupid. She knew the party was going to be a lads' night out, but she had no idea 100 girls were going to be shipped in, basically for sex.
"She couldn't believe Wayne could do this to her. She just felt so humiliated, especially after she had just given a big interview to Hello! magazine saying how happy they were about planning their wedding.
"Coleen told Wayne if he didn't watch out she'd call the whole thing off. She stormed off to her mum's house and then went to London to film Star Traders - she was furious.
"Coleen accepts Wayne didn't do anything improper, but when she read that he was supposed to have asked two girls if they had ever had a threesome and told them 'You can call me Justin Timberlake', she blew her top."
Since the bust-up Rooney has been desperately trying to make it up to Coleen. Her pal said: "Wayne's gutted. He knows he's messed up, but he's still crazy about her and is desperate to marry her. He has been texting her and calling her furiously while she's been playing hard to get." The friend added: "The trouble with Wayne is he is the life-and-soul of the party. He's a great dancer and he's a big target for the girls which he finds hard to deal with."
The couple announced details of their June wedding after the England squad's failure to qualify for Euro 2008 and have sold the rights in a £1.5million magazine deal.
It's not the first time Wayne has been in the dog house with Coleen for his antics. Three-and-a-half years ago the Sunday Mirror broke the story about Rooney's shame with prostitutes and vice girls. Then, Coleen was simply Rooney's girlfriend. But now she is a celebrity in her own right and rakes in millions of pounds a year.
Her new perfume is the No1 selling fragrance and will earn her £2million alone. She has written her autobiography, Welcome To My World, landed a modelling contract with George at Asda, and released a fitness DVD.
Next year the budding TV star will present her own programme, Real Women, on ITV.
A friend said: "Last time it came out that Wayne had misbehaved Coleen was a young girl - but now she's worth up to £10million so she feels more empowered to walk away.
"She still wants the wedding to go ahead deep down, but only if Wayne changes his ways and realises that if he wants to marry her he's going to have to show he means it."
Coleen exploded after she read in the Daily Mirror how girls had wild orgies with players at the £100,000 Monday night do.
Party organisers had been hired to "harvest" girls for the event, hand-picking the prettiest shop girls from high-class stores such as Selfridges and Harvey Nicols in Manchester.
A Harvey Nicols supervisor said: "They wanted the girls to decorate the room. They were not paid, but were expected to entertain the men."
Players knocked back thousands of pounds of booze - and girls later said they felt they had been "treated like pieces of meat" by the footballers.

www.sundaymirror.co.uk

24-12-2007
V.I.P.

ENGLAND ace Micah Richards has been caught ‘roasting' a young girl fan in a sick sex video passed to the News of the World.
The Manchester City star and a Premier League pal filmed themselves on a mobile phone during the depraved hotel toilet romp in the latest scandal to rock English soccer.

Richards is today exposed as a vile animal captured on video "roasting" a teenage fan in a toilet with a pal.

The star player and his Premier League friend, grinning broadly with debauched pleasure, have sex with the girl at the same time while filming themselves on a mobile phone.

The sickening video of Manchester City defender Richards was handed to the News of the World in the week that soccer's reputation hit rock bottom after allegations of rape and roasting at rival club Man United's Christmas party.

The film of Richards' roasting—a sick act which involves one man having sex with a woman from behind while she gives a second oral sex—was passed on to friends' mobiles by the swaggering pair.

In the clip, the 19-year-old player, one of England's brightest young stars, smiles directly at the camera over the girl's back.

Dressed in a white T-shirt, jeans and a leather jacket, he shakes his head around as his pal films him with his trousers down behind the girl.

Richards is wearing distinctive jewellery including a silver ring, earrings and necklace.

Then the other smiling soccer player, who is naked from the waist up, moves the phone lens onto his own private parts in the most sickening footage —and also films the girl giving him oral sex, reflected in a large mirror in what appears to be a hotel's disabled toilet.

The girl—a brunette naked from the waist down—moans with pleasure as the players shout: "Does that feel good?" Wearing just a black wool jumper and expensive black earrings, she doesn't stop pleasuring the men—even when a mobile phone rings
Both players then burst into laughter and one of them says: "Who's ringing you at this time?" Towards the end of the 87 seconds of footage one of the men mumbles something to the other, causing him to shout "F*** that!"

Then as the sleazy session ends, one of the players says something that forces the girl to yell an indignant "Hey!"

Sources who have seen the video reveal the man with Richards—who played for his team against Aston Villa yesterday—is another Premier League player.

The footage is believed to have been shot in Manchester city centre in the last five weeks, near the time England embarrassingly failed to qualify for the European Championships with their defeat to Croatia at Wembley.

One pal told us: "Micah and his mate have been boasting about what they got up to with the girl, they think it is hilarious. You can tell they are both loving it.

"Most of my friends have now got it on their phones. But you can't help thinking they are treating the girl like a piece of meat.

"Even when one of their phones rings they don't stop, they just have a laugh and carry on. They don't really care to be honest, it's just another girl."

Another pal said Richards— said to be seeking an improved £14 million contract at City—is regularly seen in Manchester bars with his roasting accomplice.

He said: "They are so tight it is unbelievable, they do everything together. They have got a lot of money and they know it.

"They dress in flash jewellery and rap star clothes. To be honest they wind a lot of people up but the girls seem to love it."

Richards might care more when he realises how the scandal will put his budding England career at risk under new coach Fabio Capello—a renowned disciplinarian who demands the best behaviour from his players.

Italian Capello has warned that he will subject all England players to a month of intense scrutiny before deciding whether they are deserving of a place in his first squad.

He said: "A place in the national squad has to be deserved, and it will be based on behaviour, play on the field and attitude."

Richards was the youngest defender ever to be called up for England and is now a team regular alongside captain John Terry.

His behaviour will be particularly heartbreaking for his proud dad Lincoln who came to Britain from the West Indies 40 years ago as a seven-year-old. Despite bringing Micah up in the tough Chapeltown area of Leeds, he was sure his son would make a success of his life.

Earlier this year Lincoln said: "There are two roads you can go down, bad or good. I was never concerned about Micah, it was not in his nature."

The player even sees himself as a role model, saying: "To anyone from my area, I always give the advice that if you really want something, just concentrate on it and try to fulfil your dreams."

But our sordid footage reveals the Aston Martin-driving Micah has been drawn into the depraved lifestyle that is tarnishing our national game—and which erupted onto front pages all last week.

Budding Manchester United star Jonny Evans was arrested on Tuesday after a 26-year-old nurse claimed she had been raped at the team's party in the swish Great John Street Hotel. He denies the accusation.

Then it was claimed another girl was roasted at the bash by around five or six revellers—including three Man United players. Girls mingling with players in the hotel complained of being groped "like pieces of meat" by boozed-up stars.

Manchester United boss Alex Ferguson is now attempting to call time on the behaviour of his overpaid stars.

He has banned any repeat of last week's party where more than 100 carefully selected pretty girls were invited, but wives and girlfriends were banned.

Organisers are understood to have trawled the social networking site Facebook to find attractive young women to attend the party. But at the last minute it was feared there were not enough girls and calls were made to local lap dancing clubs to make up the numbers.

All United's players were at the party apart from Ronaldo, who was at an awards ceremony.

Roasting was first highlighted in 2003 when a 17-year-old girl claimed she was gang-raped by four men— including two Premiership stars—at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London.

The two stars were interviewed by detectives but the case was dropped because of lack of evidence.

And in January 2004, three Leicester City players were questioned about the alleged assault and rape of three prostitutes at Spain's luxury La Manga hotel complex. Paul Dickov, 32, Keith Gillespie, 30, and Frank Sinclair, 34, spent six days in jail before they were all cleared by a Spanish court

www.newsoftheworld.co.uk

24-12-2007
V.I.P.

the last story is sick

24-12-2007
V.I.P.

Eww it is,what a s**t...

Last edited by Roxxy_007; 24-12-2007 at 10:34 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
footballers, style, wives