How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-08-2011
tfs star

Rooney's girlfriend is beautiful

17-08-2011
V.I.P.

Malena Costa (girlfriend of Carles Puyol) presenting Zumba Fitness in Madrid

gettyimages

17-08-2011
trendsetter

I don't think Sara Carbonero is the typical "spanish beauty" (black hair, brown eyes, olive skin), she is more exotic looking rather then spanish

17-08-2011
tfs star

well her skin isnt natural! also her boobs! are fake! maybe if we ever had the opportunity to see her without that tan skin.

I know many spanish with black hair, I would say almost the 50 or 60 % of spanish normaln women have black hair.

18-08-2011
V.I.P.

^ Exactly, with lots of tan, boobjobs and a good hairstylist anyone can look exotic. I've seen pics of Sara before she got famous and she looks like a real Spanish woman

18-08-2011
V.I.P.

In June Yolanthe Cabau-Sneijder, wife of Internazionale player Wesley Sneijder celebrated her birthday. Here the couple are arriving at BOA Steakhouse in LA

For her birthdayparty in Holland Wesley had singer Kelly Rowland flew in to sing 3 songs for Yolanthe

pacificcoastnews

18-08-2011
fashion icon

Great! They look soo happy

V.I.P.

Caroline Celico is by far my favo WAG. She seems very nice and I love her style

caroline's thread

18-08-2011
trendsetter

I agree with you girls, completely. I wasn't defending her I was just saying that because if her "exotic" looks she gas such success in Spain I think as she's not the typical Spanish woman. Of course with a budget like hers and an entourage of stylists everyone can look like that. Honestly I don't know what the fuss is about with this woman, she's not all that you know

18-08-2011
tfs star

Sneijer's girlfriend is taller than him and and I hate her dress..

18-08-2011
tfs star

Does someone knows how old is Caroline, wife of kaka?? She looks really young for me, and she is married with 2 children :O

18-08-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by beduina View Post
I agree with you girls, completely. I wasn't defending her I was just saying that because if her "exotic" looks she gas such success in Spain I think as she's not the typical Spanish woman. Of course with a budget like hers and an entourage of stylists everyone can look like that. Honestly I don't know what the fuss is about with this woman, she's not all that you know
yeahh! have to agree! I dont want to be rude, but maybe she got so popular in the spanish media because she was -at that time- a journalist, so mayority of football players date with models, actress, singers, and suddenly that Iker starts dating this "normal" girl caused her popularity. Honesty, for me she isnt beautiful, not even with all of those surgeries, tan skin, fake hair, make up, etccc

18-08-2011
tfs star

oh! and her lips are also fake! I found this picture! and her hair isnt black or dark as now, it was light brown, so even more a typical spanish girl, now she is pretending to be exotic with all of those things she made to herself...

19-08-2011
V.I.P.

Despite the fact that everyone talks about Sara's "beauty"; Nagore Aranburu (wife of Xabi Alonso) won the award for Most beautiful national face at the Glamour Awards

Nagore Aranburu, aka Mrs. Xabi Alonso, is featured in the August edition of Glamour España. She’s photographed looking, well glamorous, in her favorite corners of her beloved San Sebastián, including restaurants and shops.

She tells the magazine that she’s a very restless person, that she’s just finished a distance course in the Universidad de Deusto for entrepreneurs and she’s about to open her own business, a clothing and accessories store for babies in San Sebastián. Previously, Nagore studied business management and tourism, modeled for Levi’s showroom and worked as a stylist on a movie set.

She says her style is to “to pass by unnoticed,” (not likely, given her own elegance, and especially when she’s with Xabi) because “if you display too much, people will talk about you and I want to maintain my privacy.” Nagore also says she lives a normal life, and that whenever she can, she goes to watch Xabi play because she enjoys it a lot.

unamadridista

Last edited by HighMaintenance; 19-08-2011 at 04:00 AM.
19-08-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceePriincess View Post
Does someone knows how old is Caroline, wife of kaka?? She looks really young for me, and she is married with 2 children :O
She recently turned 24. She got married on her 18th and gave birth to her first child when she was 20 and 23 when she gave birth to her 2nd child

Last edited by HighMaintenance; 19-08-2011 at 04:02 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, footballers, style, wives