How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-12-2012
front row

Boring dresses on the previous page, her style is just so plain and usually unflattering for her lean boyish figure. I must say though that I think the fringe is her best hair look, she should stick to it because it really highlights her facial features beautifully.

14-12-2012
tfs star

Her style didn't always used to be this way. I think she must've fired her stylist from the Slumdog Millionaire press tour/awards circuit because she was easily one of the best dressed women of 2008/09.

15-12-2012
V.I.P.

She is so beautiful but her recent looks have not been her best, did she change stylists maybe because she used to always wear the most amazing looks.

15-12-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Her style didn't always used to be this way. I think she must've fired her stylist from the Slumdog Millionaire press tour/awards circuit because she was easily one of the best dressed women of 2008/09.
I totally agree, the dresses she used to wear looked so much more unique and daring, that red dress is safe, boring, and predictable.

15-12-2012
V.I.P.

Agreed!

V.I.P.

I believe the guy from Fashion Police used to style her (shocking, I know). Now I think it's Elizabeth Stewart (aka the most uninspiring stylist in Hollywood). Funnily enough, the best dressed actress in Hollywood (on the red carpet, at least) is 'styled' by her, Cate Blanchett. Though I get the feeling Blanchett chooses the dresses and Stewart gets them for her.

V.I.P.

justjared.com

15-12-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
I believe the guy from Fashion Police used to style her (shocking, I know). Now I think it's Elizabeth Stewart (aka the most uninspiring stylist in Hollywood). Funnily enough, the best dressed actress in Hollywood (on the red carpet, at least) is 'styled' by her, Cate Blanchett. Though I get the feeling Blanchett chooses the dresses and Stewart gets them for her.
George S.? That's not shocking. He styles Kerry Washington, and that hot chick is always on point. Always. Then again, you have a point. A stylist only has so much influence and the star really has to contribute more than just confidence to pull a look off. Look at Kristen Stewart recently. One thing I've notice is that she's gotten a lot more confident for some reason after her whole director cheating scandal. It may not be connected to that but when you see her on the red carpet she's not slouching anymore and for the most part she gets put in amazing dresses. But she often doesn't pull them off because I don't think she's very interested in fashion and probably just lets her stylist put her in whatever clothes. Sorry, rambling about this now. Anyway maybe that's what's going on with Frieda. She's letting her stylist do all the work.

Last edited by chickadee; 15-12-2012 at 10:38 AM.
15-12-2012
V.I.P.

I don't know, I'm kind of iffy with Kerry Washington. She has her moments and then there are times when she can look tacky. I just thought it was shocking when I first heard because it's, you know, the guy from Fashion Police. Though he is the only one that seems to know what he is talking about.

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
I don't know, I'm kind of iffy with Kerry Washington. She has her moments and then there are times when she can look tacky. I just thought it was shocking when I first heard because it's, you know, the guy from Fashion Police. Though he is the only one that seems to know what he is talking about.
Yeah, I had to stop watching. I wanted to punch my TV screen every time Giulana or Joan opened their mouths. Guiliana quite obviously doesn't know what she's talking about and doesn't seem to have respect for any dress/outfit that veers from the conventional. Joan with her corny jokes is just . And they all kiss her *** and laugh like she's the most hilarious person alive, when she's little more than raunchy. I don't always agree with Kelly either, but I would say next to George, she has the best idea of "fashion" and I like hearing her opinions because she doesn't sound so much like a know-it-all like the other two. I also find it funny that most of the time they don't agree with George and jump on him like he's completely clueless or something, when he's the ONLY one among them with an actual career in fashion and therefore the most qualified to talk about it. SMH. I mean, seriously, do they ever THINK on that show?

Last edited by chickadee; 15-12-2012 at 12:06 PM.
15-12-2012
V.I.P.

But Joan is kind of funny. I loved her on Louie. Anyway, this is getting off topic now. But at least we're (kind of) talking about her ex-stylist, so at least there's some relevance.

V.I.P.

Dom Perignon & W Magazine Celebrate The Golden Globes, January 11

superiorpics

13-01-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
2013 BAFTA Tea Party held at the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on Saturday (January 12) in Los Angeles

justjared.com

13-01-2013
backstage pass

I still hate her fringe. She looks stunning without it, average with it.

14-01-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Fox Searchlight 2013 Golden Globe Awards Party in Beverly Hills, California - January 13, 2013

celebrity-gossip.net

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
freida, pinto