How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-07-2011
backstage pass

HQs

source: justjared.com

11-07-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
Can anyone ID the maxi dress she wore in Italy? LOVE IT!
ohh I want to know as well! I am loving that dress! so lovely

11-07-2011
front row

I LOVE her look in Italy, especially the maxi dress and sandals, but 5 year old Moses is carrying a little blanket in the plane picture. I asked my husband who knows about child psychology what it could mean, and without my telling him who I was talking about, he said "mommy is traveling a lot and he needs a substitute for affection". Just a thought...

11-07-2011
front row

My brothers also did and my parents didn't travel without them. Every child is different.

11-07-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieO View Post
I LOVE her look in Italy, especially the maxi dress and sandals, but 5 year old Moses is carrying a little blanket in the plane picture. I asked my husband who knows about child psychology what it could mean, and without my telling him who I was talking about, he said "mommy is traveling a lot and he needs a substitute for affection". Just a thought...
I just think that's reaching. I had a favourite blanket for naps etc when I was little and didn't/donít have any issues with affection from parents. Plus there's the fact that they're boarding a long journey where...well, people haul along even their own pillows with them so a 5 year old carrying on his own favourite blanket on a plane? Not so psychologically perturbing

11-07-2011
backstage pass

Agree with you Lacroix. I don't think people should look too much into it. They're children.

12-07-2011
fashion elite

Hey can anyone id the striped shirt she is wearing in the private plane candids in post #196? I really love the shirt.

12-07-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaNicole View Post
The Tracy Marytn workouts have really paid off.
Funniest thing I've read in a long time. Thank you!
After all the press that little thing did to get her name out there!

... Its Tracy Anderson.

12-07-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieO View Post

oh please! are you kidding?? if you've ever seen any children - i mean really, almost any child - you'd see this behavior.

12-07-2011
Fashion Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobro22 View Post
Hey can anyone id the striped shirt she is wearing in the private plane candids in post #196? I really love the shirt.
I want to know too. Most of the time the striped shirts I found are too short for me. This one looks really comfy.

13-07-2011
backstage pass

still getting confirmation on ID but I think it's Chinti and Parker

Last edited by monix; 13-07-2011 at 02:07 AM.

13-07-2011
V.I.P.

So I'm reading ''Secrets of Stylists - An Insider's Guide to Styling the Stars" and Elizabeth Saltzman is interviewed. She said that Gwyneth has been able to kept every single dress she's worn and that they she has archived them for Apple (so lucky).

But her pink Ralph Lauren Oscar gown is MISSING. MISSING.

HELLO how can it be missing. Someone needs to find it asap.

13-07-2011
fashion elite

^Wow Apple is so lucky!!! Although I am sorry but Elizabeth Saltzman has been a bit of a letdown with Gwyneth for me, although Gwynnie still looks amazing most of the time, I just expect so much more.

13-07-2011
V.I.P.

How lucky Apple is!
Posted via Mobile Device

13-07-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobro22 View Post
^Wow Apple is so lucky!!! Although I am sorry but Elizabeth Saltzman has been a bit of a letdown with Gwyneth for me, although Gwynnie still looks amazing most of the time, I just expect so much more.
Oh I agree. At least she admitted in the book that she's ''not really a stylist'' but because people asked (Gwyneth ?) she said ok. She says she never thought of herself as a stylist just that she loves dressing people up.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, gwyneth, june, november, paltrow